Game Vault (Nebraska Store) $5 off Coupon and B2G1 Used Coupon

N1ntendo

CAGiversary!
Feedback
223 (100%)
Posted in Video Game Deals and was told to move it to this forum...

Just stopped into my local video game store in Omaha and the guy showed me this:

img069.jpg

You have to go to omaha.localgreatcoupons.com and look for Game Vault in the drop down menu but they don't expire until 8/17/12. You can print them out after clicking on them or just show the coupon on your phone like I did. Sorry if the smaller print is hard to make out.

He carries all systems and games (even Neo Geo Games!) so using the coupon isn't a problem for me. :D

I am a regular there so if you have any questions I can ask him!

Also, he told me that his PS2, XBOX, Genesis, and Gameboy games are ALWAYS B2G1! I picked up all 3 Gears of War Games for $35 from him.

Stopped there on Sunday. I didn't realize all those shops were back there. They have really done a lot of development. Store itself has lots of variety from all the video game eras. Got a rf adaptor for free with $5 off coupon. Nice open looking shop but seemed to be on the high price especially for used games but that might be due to him having his shop in a high rent district. I will definitely stop in once in awhile to see what new items he has.

[quote name='kklems']Stopped there on Sunday. I didn't realize all those shops were back there. They have really done a lot of development. Store itself has lots of variety from all the video game eras. Got a rf adaptor for free with $5 off coupon. Nice open looking shop but seemed to be on the high price especially for used games but that might be due to him having his shop in a high rent district. I will definitely stop in once in awhile to see what new items he has.[/QUOTE]

Really? He told me that they price match both Gamestop and Gamers so he should have the lowest used game prices. I will post again if he comes up with any new deals.

bread's done
Back