Game Vault (Nebraska Store) $5 off Coupon and B2G1 Used Coupon

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 N1ntendo

N1ntendo

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 July 2012 - 10:05 PM

Posted in Video Game Deals and was told to move it to this forum...

Just stopped into my local video game store in Omaha and the guy showed me this:

Posted Image

You have to go to omaha.localgreatcoupons.com and look for Game Vault in the drop down menu but they don't expire until 8/17/12. You can print them out after clicking on them or just show the coupon on your phone like I did. Sorry if the smaller print is hard to make out.

He carries all systems and games (even Neo Geo Games!) so using the coupon isn't a problem for me. :D

I am a regular there so if you have any questions I can ask him!

#2 N1ntendo

N1ntendo

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 July 2012 - 11:03 PM

Also, he told me that his PS2, XBOX, Genesis, and Gameboy games are ALWAYS B2G1! I picked up all 3 Gears of War Games for $35 from him.

#3 kklems

kklems

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 July 2012 - 12:27 PM

Stopped there on Sunday. I didn't realize all those shops were back there. They have really done a lot of development. Store itself has lots of variety from all the video game eras. Got a rf adaptor for free with $5 off coupon. Nice open looking shop but seemed to be on the high price especially for used games but that might be due to him having his shop in a high rent district. I will definitely stop in once in awhile to see what new items he has.

#4 N1ntendo

N1ntendo

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 July 2012 - 08:34 PM

Stopped there on Sunday. I didn't realize all those shops were back there. They have really done a lot of development. Store itself has lots of variety from all the video game eras. Got a rf adaptor for free with $5 off coupon. Nice open looking shop but seemed to be on the high price especially for used games but that might be due to him having his shop in a high rent district. I will definitely stop in once in awhile to see what new items he has.

Really? He told me that they price match both Gamestop and Gamers so he should have the lowest used game prices. I will post again if he comes up with any new deals.