Photo
- - - - -

Sunday Ad Video Game Deals (7/8/12 to 7/14/12)

• Please log in to reply
575 replies to this topic

#301 lochdoun

lochdoun

Coast to Coast

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 July 2012 - 03:55 AM

Metal Gear HD shall be mine for near free after flips.

#302 lochdoun

lochdoun

Coast to Coast

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 July 2012 - 03:56 AM

Man I miss those old Kmart deals

#303 jr1016

jr1016

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 July 2012 - 04:04 AM

Looks like I'll be going back Sunday with my receipt of the 2 Pokemon games that I bought and pick out a free game.

#304 rootATdarkstar

rootATdarkstar

CAG Veteran

• CAG Veteran

Posted 07 July 2012 - 04:07 AM

Hello all. Does anyone know if BB will still do price-matches with the deal? I was gonna get Max Payne 3 $60, Goldeneye Reloaded ($60 at BB, price-match it to GS's $40), and Crysis 2 or something. Does anyone know if this would work, or would they bail on the price-match because of the B2G1?

#305 lochdoun

lochdoun

Coast to Coast

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 July 2012 - 04:29 AM

Hello all. Does anyone know if BB will still do price-matches with the deal? I was gonna get Max Payne 3 $60, Goldeneye Reloaded ($60 at BB, price-match it to GS's $40), and Crysis 2 or something. Does anyone know if this would work, or would they bail on the price-match because of the B2G1?

Pretty sure they would shoot that down as "double dipping"
Unless your BB staff are really cool

#306 DarkLegacy

DarkLegacy

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 July 2012 - 05:03 AM

These are the kinds of deals that I wait for. I will grab 3 CE games from my local BB on Sunday.

-DarkLegacy
Posted Image
Posted Image

#307 bigperm81

bigperm81

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 July 2012 - 07:54 AM

I bet they show a picture of Singularity in the ad.

lol i bet it does, but hey im not complaining i got a copy of singularity for ps3 there last week for 5 bucks. also acopy of darksiders 360 for like 7, ultimate edition dragon age for 9, and a copy of metro 2033 for 11. i live in eastern ky and my local kmarts clearance section is actually pretty stacked. oh i also got dead space ps3 for like 10. but im trading having a good kmart clearence section for the closest best buy being about away.

#308 Kenshindono

Kenshindono

I'm on a Boat!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 July 2012 - 07:57 AM

Do we actually have a list of what games are on sale starting sunday? I see nothing in the OP. Id like to see if lollipop chainsaw and a few other games ive been watching are in the 30 dollar price range. I plan on going in tomorow and getting the ones i want.. but i need to know what goes on sale Sunday!

Also, anyone know if the ps3 or 360 versin of Lollipop Chainsaw is better? I cant seem to find any real head 2 heads for some reason.. its Unreal engine so i would think the 360 would be better, but Sudas last game, shadows of the Damned, actually looked and ran better on the PS3 and it was an unreal engine 3 game as well i think

Pretty sure they would shoot that down as "double dipping"
Unless your BB staff are really cool

anyone know for sure? Some games like Ashuras wrath are a bit high right now for this. Id like to PM them down a bit

^_^x KD

Edited by Kenshindono, 07 July 2012 - 08:25 AM.

My massive game collection list: (work in progress, pain in the butt getting it all entered)
\-Clicky Here-\

#309 Enuf

Enuf

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 July 2012 - 08:02 AM

Question- I signed up a few weeks ago and they did give me the magazine instore (with Black Ops II on the cover). If I dont get the issue in the mail on time will they give me one from the store if I tell them this?

YMMV but bring in your receipt & they may do it.

the answer is no, it is consider double dipping, you cannot combin b2g1 with the preorder offers, so you either choose the preorder credit or the b2g1 offer

actually I think it will work, the pre-order part isn't a problem b/c it's just a simple purchase, b2g1 will work b/c of in-store p/u & the system may still send the codes out.

thinking about dragon's dogma, spec ops: the line, and tales of graces f. this just really isnt that great of a deal for $60 games though.

How so most people jump at $40 sale prices this just means you make the games you want $40 w/o waiting. If you grab some CE's it's the best deal going. Not to mention the $10 codes + RZ points

#310 Kenshindono

Kenshindono

I'm on a Boat!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 July 2012 - 08:55 AM

I see a lot of people thinking they'll be getting pokemon conquest.. I would too but there isn't a single store in over 100 miles near me with it in stock o_O Did you guys actually check stock or are you just assuming you can get it?

^_^x KD
My massive game collection list: (work in progress, pain in the butt getting it all entered)
\-Clicky Here-\

#311 Gators300

Gators300

The Right Thing... What Is It?

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 July 2012 - 11:15 AM

Good deal. Will be picking up:

Mass Effect 3 Collectors Edition
Uncharted 3 Collectors Edition
And either (depending on whether Batman ACCE is in stock)
Batman Arkham City Collectors Edition
Prototype 2 Collectors Edition
Gears of War 3 Epic Edition

#312 styl3s

styl3s

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 July 2012 - 11:17 AM

I see a lot of people thinking they'll be getting pokemon conquest.. I would too but there isn't a single store in over 100 miles near me with it in stock o_O Did you guys actually check stock or are you just assuming you can get it?

^_^x KD

According to the online checker every store in my city has it.

Then again the only games that sell out here is madden, ncaa and call of duty.

#313 gogofoo

gogofoo

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 July 2012 - 12:58 PM

max payne , ghost recon, starhawk!

#314 Kerplunkuga

Kerplunkuga

Posted 07 July 2012 - 03:31 PM

So, since i already preordered ncaa 13, what are the odds of, when i go to pick it up tuesday, i bring 2 other games with me to cs and get them to do the b2g1?

Posted Image

#315 TerpsJunkie

TerpsJunkie

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 July 2012 - 03:34 PM

Preordered online or in-store? I think in-store is more likely if you only put $5 down on it and still have to pay off the rest.
Posted Image

#316 Kerplunkuga

Kerplunkuga

Posted 07 July 2012 - 03:36 PM

Preordered online or in-store? I think in-store is more likely if you only put $5 down on it and still have to pay off the rest.

Online...,:wall::wall:

Posted Image

#317 advanced

advanced

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 July 2012 - 05:05 PM

Online...,:wall::wall:

Not very good then.

#318 TerpsJunkie

TerpsJunkie

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 July 2012 - 05:34 PM

You can try cancelling it tomorrow and then reordering if it works as part of the B2G1.
Posted Image

#319 MikePWV

MikePWV

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 July 2012 - 05:46 PM

Metal Gear HD shall be mine for near free after flips.

Your very lucky to have a store that has it. The 3 stores near me never received any copies of the game.

#320 Zaku77

Zaku77

Posted 07 July 2012 - 07:13 PM

This B2G1 also works online, right?

Check out my youtube channel! I do video game collection updates, unboxings, final impressions, and intelligent game industry commentary.  Expect lots of collector's editions, as well as steelbooks from all over the world! :D

http://www.youtube.c...77?feature=mhee Twitter: https://twitter.com/Helldestroyer77

My Collection: https://docs.google....hvRG9LMlE#gid=0

#321 Usarocker

Usarocker

Posted 07 July 2012 - 07:55 PM

So I think tomorrow it's going to be:

Super Mario galaxy 2
Skyward sword
New super Mario bros wii

#322 Deman93

Deman93

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 July 2012 - 07:55 PM

This B2G1 also works online, right?

I'm curious of this too.

#323 Zaku77

Zaku77

Posted 07 July 2012 - 07:58 PM

It freakin' better, my Best Buy has a crappy selection!

Check out my youtube channel! I do video game collection updates, unboxings, final impressions, and intelligent game industry commentary.  Expect lots of collector's editions, as well as steelbooks from all over the world! :D

http://www.youtube.c...77?feature=mhee Twitter: https://twitter.com/Helldestroyer77

My Collection: https://docs.google....hvRG9LMlE#gid=0

#324 bojay1997

bojay1997

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 July 2012 - 08:27 PM

I'm curious of this too.

In the past it has, although the last two times whoever made the changes on their website missed a number of games either intentionally or unintentionally and so they couldn't be purchased for the discount. I think most of us are hoping to buy online with store pickup to get the bonus $10 for $50 offer.

#325 argyle

argyle

Posted 07 July 2012 - 09:13 PM

Getting Dead Island: GOTY & Syndicate, but I'm having a hard time deciding on a third. Is StarHawk worth getting just for single player?
Posted Image

#326 junkie88

junkie88

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 July 2012 - 10:10 PM

I'm leaning towards
Spec ops
Max payne 3
The witcher
Not great deals but games I really want

#327 Raye

Raye

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 July 2012 - 10:49 PM

Considering picking up Starfox 64, Kid Icarus Uprising, and Final Fantasy Theatrhythm. The only game I have for my 3DS besides Ocarina of Time (since I got the Zelda version) is Mario Kart 7... and it's been like that since last November.

RayeKasai.png

#328 JP73

JP73

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 July 2012 - 11:20 PM

I don't know if anyone mentioned this yet, but if you are up around 2 AM-ish, you could get a nice deal on Max Payne 3. Sometimes what happens is they don't readjust last weeks sale prices but the new deals are already up so they overlap. So you could maybe be able to get Max Payne and 2 40 dollar games for 85 bucks. Or free with two 50 dollar games.

This happened to me once. They had a B2G1 free on the PS3 dual packs( ICO/SotC, GOW: Origins, Resistance 1+2, Uncharted 1+2) Then the following week they were all discounted at 24.99. I was up Sunday morning at like 2 and the sale prices were in affect while the B2G1 free was still not deactivated. I ended up getting 3 of them for 50 bucks total, and this was shortly after they were released.

#329 styl3s

styl3s

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 July 2012 - 01:10 AM

Can't believe all the BB's around me is sold out of Uncharted Golden Abyss.. It's the one game that made me want to take part of this deal :(

#330 trnjackie23

trnjackie23

Posted 08 July 2012 - 02:18 AM

Can't believe all the BB's around me is sold out of Uncharted Golden Abyss.. It's the one game that made me want to take part of this deal :(

:/

You can pick up a copy on ebay for around $30 though, got one in a like new condition back in march for $35, but the prices have been dropping since more players have finished the game and starting to sell em