Photo
- - - - -

Sunday Ad Video Game Deals (7/8/12 to 7/14/12)

• Please log in to reply
575 replies to this topic

#31 TooPoor

TooPoor

∀ Game, ∃ Buy Price

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 July 2012 - 04:22 AM

I thought you needed a manager override on the PM double dip

Mathematically Correct.
Use factual statements, logical deductions, mathematical calculations and objective analysis; not rage.

My Trade List

NI_YA_SHA_BI.png

#32 buckythekat

buckythekat

dv8 King of Concerns

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 July 2012 - 04:23 AM

be nice if Amazon PMed

#33 thisboywillbreak

thisboywillbreak

it's never been easy

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 July 2012 - 04:27 AM

Is there a link or scan or something?
Posted Image

#34 Jacoblee23

Jacoblee23

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 July 2012 - 04:27 AM

My Giftcard will come in handy during this deal! I just wish they had an used vita selection.

#35 Alex121006

Alex121006

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 July 2012 - 04:29 AM

i guess it depends if the manager is nice or an ass about it.

#36 mrclutch

mrclutch

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 July 2012 - 04:30 AM

They had is same promotion last year the same week. I remember because I bought NCAA 12 during the promotion.

#37 CrossFireXT17

CrossFireXT17

Aka: RevolutionJ12

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 July 2012 - 04:33 AM

If there is some kind of crazy stacking with NCAA pre-order + B2G1 + $10 in store pickup... oh gosh.

Trade List: Looking to trade a Flatout steam key :pc: and a Defense Grid: The Awakening steam key for... anything on steam! See what I already have at: http://steamcommunit.../games/?tab=all -- Just send me a PM!

Posted Image

#38 etcrane

etcrane

Winter Is Coming

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 July 2012 - 04:33 AM

Anyone know if this will include PC games?

#39 Royal High Knight

Royal High Knight

Call me Señor Pink

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 July 2012 - 04:37 AM

Anyone know if this will include PC games?

OP said it includes ALL games, so im guessing yeah.

#40 Woocls

Woocls

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 July 2012 - 04:40 AM

OP said it includes ALL games, so im guessing yeah.

Cool, might be time to pick up Diablo 3... Even if it is a steaming pile.

#41 mrclutch

mrclutch

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 July 2012 - 04:41 AM

If there is some kind of crazy stacking with NCAA pre-order + B2G1 + $10 in store pickup... oh gosh.

Exactly. Can't wait to see the rest of the ad. Hopefully a couple other good games on sale to go with NCAA.

#42 Royal High Knight

Royal High Knight

Call me Señor Pink

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 July 2012 - 04:46 AM

Exactly. Can't wait to see the rest of the ad. Hopefully a couple other good games on sale to go with NCAA.

true that. When exactly does this month's current gamer's mag ends?

#43 cancerman1120

cancerman1120

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 July 2012 - 04:51 AM

true that. When exactly does this month's current gamer's mag ends?

Next Sat 7/14
Posted Image

#44 Royal High Knight

Royal High Knight

Call me Señor Pink

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 July 2012 - 04:54 AM

Next Sat 7/14

Fuck that then. Midnight metal where ever you are bring me next week's ad with a $40 lollipop chainsaw and somehow maybe a $45 Amazing Spiderman (Yes Im reaching for the stars).

#45 Timenice

Timenice

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 July 2012 - 05:01 AM

Would it work with a in store pick up to get 20 certifate and 10 plus basically a buy one get one then too

#46 Alex121006

Alex121006

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 July 2012 - 05:04 AM

now i did buy max payne 3 for $40 and starhawk for ($30 price matched) from best buy the past cuple of weeks, so im thinking that BB will do a PM and give me a game for "free" since i already bought 2 games at $29.99 or more. i guess ill just have to wait and see in a few days.

#47 rpg

rpg

Posted 05 July 2012 - 05:06 AM

take my money now bb

davey.gif   2014 Completed Games           platdance.gif           Shares 4 Sale

rpg49ers.png

insane.gifbe back next year and win the chipinsane.gif

#48 technicalstylez

technicalstylez

Colors User

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 July 2012 - 05:07 AM

redbox just got amazing spiderman in. im playing it right now after using the free game rental code from before. the wall crawling makes me dizzy as hell but open world (NYC) web slinging is pretty fun. combat is like the arkham games but faster/more fluid cuz its spiderman. i' still recommend u rent it before dropping 45 on it though cuz its definitely not perfect.

Fuck that then. Midnight metal where ever you are bring me next week's ad with a $40 lollipop chainsaw and somehow maybe a $45 Amazing Spiderman (Yes Im reaching for the stars).

my tradelist: http://www.cheapassg...718#post8655718

now playing:

-insert DC icon here- GUNLORD :hot:

#49 technicalstylez

technicalstylez

Colors User

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 July 2012 - 05:09 AM

u'd have to do a return/rebuy. b2g1 promos only work at time of purchase, and the way its rung up is they subtract an equal amount from each game equal to the value of the free game, so the receipt shows u purchased 3 discounted games rather than 2 and 1 free game. in other words, good luck with that.

now i did buy max payne 3 for $40 and starhawk for ($30 price matched) from best buy the past cuple of weeks, so im thinking that BB will do a PM and give me a game for "free" since i already bought 2 games at $29.99 or more. i guess ill just have to wait and see in a few days.

my tradelist: http://www.cheapassg...718#post8655718

now playing:

-insert DC icon here- GUNLORD :hot:

#50 Travman93

Travman93

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 July 2012 - 05:10 AM

>Work at Best Buy's gaming department.
>Collect paycheck from Best Buy.
>Spend paycheck on Best Buy's gaming department.

Story of my life. When we did this back in November-ish, I hit up this deal like no other. Built up my 3DS library, and purchased some games that still sit in my back-log to this day.

#51 ChunLiBarbie

ChunLiBarbie

Bloogablogglefliddlemliddle

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 July 2012 - 05:18 AM

be nice if Amazon PMed

Amazon? What's that?:-s

Oh. Wait. That's that site that sells PC games.

"If you learn how to center yourself, no one can knock you off balance." - Tony Robbins

Because miserable people want others to feel miserable.

Currently Playing: Block_Super_Mario_World.pngSUPER MARIO 3D WORLD!!!!!!!!!!! OMFGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :shock: :dunce:  :whee:  Block_Super_Mario_World.png

#52 Alex121006

Alex121006

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 July 2012 - 05:23 AM

u'd have to do a return/rebuy. b2g1 promos only work at time of purchase, and the way its rung up is they subtract an equal amount from each game equal to the value of the free game, so the receipt shows u purchased 3 discounted games rather than 2 and 1 free game. in other words, good luck with that.

i hear what you are sayin, but i dont think they will do a return/rebuy without me having to pay full price when i "rebuy" them. because i bought max payne when BB had the $20 off promo, and i price matched starhawk for $30 from target. so if they see that i bought these games with promos and price matches, (promo not valid any more) they will want me to "rebuy them at full price insted of the discounts i got on them in the first place. ill just take my chances with a big maybe on a pm.

#53 usrevenge

usrevenge

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 July 2012 - 05:26 AM

now sure what to get... I mean, dragons dogma...... but...... what else?

#54 Alex121006

Alex121006

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 July 2012 - 05:32 AM

now sure what to get... I mean, dragons dogma...... but...... what else?

i hear good things about..... spec ops, max payne 3, ghost recon future soldier, the amazing spider man, starhawk, and a few more here and there. but maybe you already have or not your type of games ?.

#55 Donut2922

Donut2922

Read the OP!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 July 2012 - 05:34 AM

Fuck Best Buy keeps taking my money. This is becoming overkill on my wallet.

Now playing:

:ps4: inFAMOUS: Second Son
:ps3: God of War: Ascension

:360: The Walking Dead Season Two: Episode 3

#56 FlamedLiquid

FlamedLiquid

The Kersed Sowl

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 July 2012 - 05:36 AM

Would like to get Max Payne 3, Lollipop Chainsaw, and Lego Batman 2.......but not unless I can get all 3 for $90 or less.....

My DVD Collection: http://fiamedliquid.dvdaf.com/
rm8ylt.gif

#57 the_ENEMY_

the_ENEMY_

Posted 05 July 2012 - 05:42 AM

any competent manager wont let you PM AND do b2g1, its against their policy. It would be different if another store had B2g1 and that price to match...

it would be nice if they had a few price drops go into effect during this sale, i could use some games but not for full price even with b2g1.
Posted Image

#58 Enuf

Enuf

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 July 2012 - 05:45 AM

Yeah, it's pretty much:

$60 Games = $40
$50 Games = $33.33
$40 Games = $26.67
$30 Games = $20

Nice deal, especially since it's on all games including New releases, and I'll definitely take advantage, but probably not amazing. Generally, B2G1 Free deals tend to be a bit overrated.

not at all most people jump on a good title @ $40 so MP3, ME3 Lollipop chainsaw for $120 would be the same thing but once you get to the $30-$40 games that's where the deals are great. It took SOTD forever to hit $20 same with the PS3 HD remakes so b2g1 work out perfect for these.

If you don't make it obvious & buy just 1 set of games you can get away with it.

#59 PublikDefender

PublikDefender

Posted 05 July 2012 - 05:46 AM

any competent manager wont let you PM AND do b2g1, its against their policy. It would be different if another store had B2g1 and that price to match....

yeah, i tried this last year at 2 different stores and got shot down both times. definitely ymmv at best.

#60 Kniq

Kniq

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 July 2012 - 05:46 AM

If I could get that less-than-competent manager to PM Gamestop's ME3 then I'd get that, Dark Souls and... What? I was looking at White Knight II and Dead Island but after reading reviews of them, I'm not completely on board.