Photo
- - - - -

Sunday Ad Video Game Deals (7/8/12 to 7/14/12)

• Please log in to reply
575 replies to this topic

#571 CaseX

CaseX

Posted 14 July 2012 - 03:39 PM

As part of the B2G1 deal, I bought Metal Gear Solid for PS Vita last Sunday, for in-store pickup. It wasn't in stock, so it had to be shipped to store. I received a notice that the game is delayed and back-ordered for shipping, so I don't know when I'll get my notice that the game can be picked up, but it's been back in stock at the store for several days. Can I just go there and grab a copy off the shelf and ask them to give it to me, or do I really need to wait an indeterminate amount of time for it to be shipped?

If your Best Buy is close by or on your way to work/school, then it wouldn't hurt to try.

It didn't work for me though. There are games that I am waiting to have shipped to store for me to pick up. But those same games can be found on the shelves. I took them up to the customer service desk and asked if I could just pick these up. They said no. They'd have to cancel my original order and make me rebuy. I said no thanks.

#572 justme99z

justme99z

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 July 2012 - 09:29 PM

Nabbed Theatrhythm, Gravity Rush, and Kid Icarus Uprising

#573 Zeferino64

Zeferino64

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 July 2012 - 12:19 AM

Thank to someone that I'm not going to name. I wasn't able to do this deal. ug. Anyone have anything on if Amazon will copy the deal? Was hoping for something next week to apologize for what happen this week but they go on like nothing happen.

#574 Noel Vermillion

Noel Vermillion

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 July 2012 - 09:14 AM

Does BB usually allow you to swap out a different game of equall value or less like gamestop does after a B2G! promotion ends?

#575 DCpinoy

DCpinoy

Posted 15 July 2012 - 09:20 AM

i may go to the store and pick up two different ps3 controller bundles along with saints row platinum but am not sure if saints row will have a $30 GOTY.

hmmm maybe not. didn't they cancel the upcoming DLC that was supposed to come out?

#576 kinney_bmx

kinney_bmx

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 July 2012 - 01:12 PM

lol Best Buy CSR just said it was "impossible" to do an even exchange on a b2g1 bundle on the not $0 game. Which I know is untrue based on my fellow cags.

Oh well guess I'll try one more time later

This past week I was told it was impossible to exchange the free game. So I could only exchange one of the games I wanted to :[