Photo
- - - - -

Sunday Ad Video Game Deals (7/8/12 to 7/14/12)

• Please log in to reply
575 replies to this topic

#61 FlamedLiquid

FlamedLiquid

The Kersed Sowl

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 July 2012 - 05:46 AM

any competent manager wont let you PM AND do b2g1, its against their policy. It would be different if another store had B2g1 and that price to match...

it would be nice if they had a few price drops go into effect during this sale, i could use some games but not for full price even with b2g1.

kinda surprised the Sunday as prices aren't up yet.

Also shouldn't there be a new gamer magazine coming out fairly soon? Have the coupons been revealed?

My DVD Collection: http://fiamedliquid.dvdaf.com/
rm8ylt.gif

#62 mattcube64

mattcube64

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 July 2012 - 05:51 AM

I purchased Theatrhythm Final Fantasy today at Gamestop for $40. I'll buy that at BB next week and return it to GS with the original's receipt. So, for me at least, it'll kind of feel like getting a "B1 G1 Free", even though that's not *really* the deal.

You should have went back and waved it in that chick's face.....and, waved the cash in her face, too!

I came here b/c I was sick of low trade-in prices.

#63 sgaldis

sgaldis

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 July 2012 - 05:59 AM

They did this sale last year during the week that NCAA released. It was on new only, if I recall correctly.

#64 FlamedLiquid

FlamedLiquid

The Kersed Sowl

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 July 2012 - 06:02 AM

Be kinda pointless to have it on used games since this week they ate doing buy 2 get 1 used..or with glitch b2g2. Unless you wanted yo mix new with used....but meh.....still kinda pointless.

rm8ylt.gif

#65 Enuf

Enuf

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 July 2012 - 06:05 AM

They did this sale last year during the week that NCAA released. It was on new only, if I recall correctly.

Yeah & since it was part of the 5 for $100 deal people wisely got in on it even if just to flip sold the game for $50 & still got the $20 credit + 2X RZ points + $10 for spending $150 on gaming.

#66 buster90

buster90

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 July 2012 - 06:06 AM

Nothing for me there has not been a good game released in awhile.

#67 Gosha

Gosha

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 July 2012 - 06:22 AM

Deals like this are generally just good to use on Nintendo published portable titles that never drop in price.

#68 psihog

psihog

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 July 2012 - 06:27 AM

ya, all those HD collections are great candidates.

#69 Drclaw411

Drclaw411

I miss Cartoon Orbit

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 July 2012 - 06:29 AM

Gasm sauce

#70 Jcaugustine

Jcaugustine

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 July 2012 - 06:34 AM

Will this work along with the Gamers Coupon I wonder...

CaptAmericaEagle16f.gif

#71 ETERNIA FOREVER

ETERNIA FOREVER

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 July 2012 - 06:41 AM

`|

#72 SgtWiggles

SgtWiggles

Artist formally known as dgwillia

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 July 2012 - 06:43 AM

any competent manager wont let you PM AND do b2g1, its against their policy. It would be different if another store had B2g1 and that price to match...

it would be nice if they had a few price drops go into effect during this sale, i could use some games but not for full price even with b2g1.

Worked for me once. Guess I got ultra super lucky

#73 SeanTM22

SeanTM22

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 July 2012 - 06:45 AM

Damn Syndicate already down to $30 retail

Some sweet sales next week will really make this deal

#74 Alex121006

Alex121006

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 July 2012 - 06:47 AM

actualy most best buy stores will tell you that they wont price match another store if they have "free deal" like a buy 2 get 1 FREE. but most bestbuy stores will price match like a toys r us deal, buy 1 get 1 40% off. but far as BB price matching another store to get somthing "free", most of the BB stores wont do it. but once in a while you might get lucky with a differen store or manager.

#75 HanawayCoca

HanawayCoca

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 July 2012 - 07:03 AM

Will this work along with the Gamers Coupon I wonder...

Gamers coupon expire on 7/15 but I'm guessing they probably won't accept them together with the b2g1.

#76 KENFL0

KENFL0

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 July 2012 - 07:08 AM

Sweet, i want to get GRFS but I'm not sure what to get for the other 2 games :/

#77 BuDdyLe

BuDdyLe

Dat CAG though.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 July 2012 - 07:09 AM

hm...I just did the preorder for NCAA, and used one of the 10$ codes plus a gc I had lying around. If I do cancel, and reorder on the 8th. Anyone know how the credit will get back to me??? Does the gc become active with money again and the 10$ code. Or even if the promo for $20 gamers club will even count preordering 2 days before the game comes out.

"They should fist that f :cold: ker with a RockSalt Gauntlet"

#78 sninh

sninh

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 July 2012 - 07:18 AM

I thought about getting ncaa woth the b2g1 but I wont be able to pm it when it drops. also does anyone know if the free dlc will make pming ncaa through cs a hassle?

#79 wcl

wcl

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 July 2012 - 07:33 AM

dont they always do this deal around black friday?

#80 FlamedLiquid

FlamedLiquid

The Kersed Sowl

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 July 2012 - 07:37 AM

Think they did it twice last year.....could be wrong though.

rm8ylt.gif

#81 Vap

Vap

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 July 2012 - 07:43 AM

Think they did it twice last year.....could be wrong though.

I'm almost positive you're right.

#82 simdog

simdog

Posted 05 July 2012 - 07:45 AM

Im gonna use my $150 giftcard to buy the PS Vita and recieve the $60 gift card for buying it by 7/7. Then I will buy 2 games and get 1 free with it 0.0 :D

#83 akathatoneguy

akathatoneguy

Use your turn signal

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 July 2012 - 07:47 AM

So count me among those wondering:

Will I be able to preorder NCAA 13 online on the 8th for Store Pickup and get two other games to be part of this deal while also taking advantage of the $20 RZ bonus and $10 store pickup offer? If so...awesome.

#84 Kenshindono

Kenshindono

I'm on a Boat!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 July 2012 - 07:49 AM

Do we have a peek at the add for next week? Id like to go and buy any games i'll want for this ahead of time then return/rebuy them for this

^_^x KD
My massive game collection list: (work in progress, pain in the butt getting it all entered)
\-Clicky Here-\

#85 BrentronD

BrentronD

CAG in Training

• CAG in Training

Posted 05 July 2012 - 08:36 AM

I assume this wont count on preorders? Looking at the lower priced games (i.e. HD collections), they're still priced around 39.99. This deal is looking pretty meh, unless there's some great deals on the Sunday ad.

#86 RedFoxCommando

RedFoxCommando

I Am Spartacus!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 July 2012 - 09:35 AM

Im gonna use my $150 giftcard to buy the PS Vita and recieve the $60 gift card for buying it by 7/7. Then I will buy 2 games and get 1 free with it 0.0 :D

This. Have enough BB credit for a Vita, then I can turn around and get B2G1 Vita games with the $60 GC. Perfect timing BB. Planned?

#87 Vap

Vap

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 July 2012 - 10:13 AM

That's a good idea for anyone needing a Vita now. I think I'm still gonna wait for the assassins creed edition though.

#88 Bizzquik

Bizzquik

Posted 05 July 2012 - 10:17 AM

Bummer. I just bought a game from Best Buy at full price a few days ago, and according to this Best Buy FAQ page, they won't price-match it to retroactively get it included in the B2G1Free sale.

Man, had I held off for five more days I would have been in great shape... Doh!:wall:

#89 RedFoxCommando

RedFoxCommando

I Am Spartacus!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 July 2012 - 10:24 AM

That's a good idea for anyone needing a Vita now. I think I'm still gonna wait for the assassins creed edition though.

I thought about that, but that $60 gift card is hard to pass up, especially now with the B2G1 next week. When is that one supposed to come out? Does it come with a memory card? The White Vita does look pretty sweet.

#90 naf

naf

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 July 2012 - 10:25 AM

With some of the CE clearance prices out there, this could be a real clean up.