Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception Collector's Edition (PS3) $29.99 at Best Buy

• Please log in to reply
611 replies to this topic

#601 atc250es

atc250es

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 August 2012 - 09:41 PM

If you're that cheap, you would have had a field day at Target in April of last year!!!!!!!!

Target was giving away a combination of a $100 gift card AND a $60 gift card with each PS3 purchase!!!!!! Some people got the MW3 bundle and some other bundles, I think. It was crazy!!!!!!!:applause::bouncy::whee:

I, personally, call my PS3 a $140 PS3(though I paid $300) because I turned 1 of the gift cards into a Visa gift card and decided to leave the rest at Target for those insane game clearances they were having among other things!!!!!:D

Mw3 wasn't out then

#602 RealDeals

RealDeals

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 August 2012 - 09:54 PM

Mw3 wasn't out then

See, it was a great deal! :lol:
http://t3.gstatic.co...4wtuy3FpqqoZSRA

Originally Posted by the4thnobleman Posted Image
I need power to come back on! I still need to spend $10 or so to get my $20. Stupid hurricane Sandy Vagina!

Posted Image

#603 slowdive21

slowdive21

CAG Hoarder

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 August 2012 - 02:48 AM

^^She is talking about the Black Ops bundle. I bought 2 PS3s for myself and one for my brother. 2 of them we exchanged for the Black ops bundle, the other was a 250 GB that was on clearance.

#604 ChunLiBarbie

ChunLiBarbie

Bloogablogglefliddlemliddle

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 August 2012 - 03:25 AM

^^She is talking about the Black Ops bundle. I bought 2 PS3s for myself and one for my brother. 2 of them we exchanged for the Black ops bundle, the other was a 250 GB that was on clearance.

Ah. Ok . TY. Lol! I knew it was 1 of those!:lol: I was about to Google the thread to see which it was!:)

"If you learn how to center yourself, no one can knock you off balance." - Tony Robbins

Because miserable people want others to feel miserable.

Currently Playing: Block_Super_Mario_World.pngSUPER MARIO 3D WORLD!!!!!!!!!!! OMFGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :shock: :dunce:  :whee:  Block_Super_Mario_World.png

#605 cagfansub

cagfansub

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 August 2012 - 05:14 PM

Wondering if they will drop this to $19.99 following Amazon?

#606 PurpleJesus74

PurpleJesus74

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 August 2012 - 06:47 PM

Wondering if they will drop this to $19.99 following Amazon?

The Collector's Edition was $19.99 on Amazon? I'm thinking just the regular version maybe.

#607 Forsvaine

Forsvaine

Posted 19 August 2012 - 06:50 PM

I'm surprised that they still have any collector's editions, and at that price! I actually bought Uncharted 3 on Black Friday last year, for the same price. The collector's edition would easily be worth the price. As for Uncharted 3 itself, I didn't enjoy it nearly as much as Uncharted 2. Interpret that as you may.
Currently playing
:ps2: Shin Megami Tensei: Persona 4
:360: BlazBlue: Continuum Shift EXTEND
:wii: The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword
:pc: Far Cry 3

Currently waiting for

:ps3: Bioshock Infinite

#608 hero913

hero913

MAZZAFAKKA

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 August 2012 - 06:53 PM

yeah, the first game was amazing, second game was epic, third game disappointed me (but still a great game, just the bar was set really fuckn high for it)

aznhero913.png
lzanagi, on 08 Oct 2013 - 1:42 PM, said:

No, the dumbest people on CAG have a username that starts with "C", ends with "s", and has "onfoosiou" in the middle. Can you guess who they are?

#609 Quagmilion

Quagmilion

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 August 2012 - 08:08 PM

Where are you guys still finding these?! I completely missed out on this deal and been punching myself for it ever since...
If only Amazon price matched...

#610 IAmTheCheapestGamer

IAmTheCheapestGamer

Posted 19 August 2012 - 08:56 PM

I'm surprised that they still have any collector's editions, and at that price! I actually bought Uncharted 3 on Black Friday last year, for the same price. The collector's edition would easily be worth the price. As for Uncharted 3 itself, I didn't enjoy it nearly as much as Uncharted 2. Interpret that as you may.

Yeah. I enjoyed the first Uncharted, loved the second one, but for some reason I just couldn't bring myself to finish playing the third game.

i added a link to more wang pics. yu wang i mean not wang wang as in penis.

Sarcasm-Just one of the many services I offer.
Posted Image

#611 TooPoor

TooPoor

∀ Game, ∃ Buy Price

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 August 2012 - 08:59 PM

Where are you guys still finding these?! I completely missed out on this deal and been punching myself for it ever since...
If only Amazon price matched...

Some CAGs still report seeing it in BBYs. But for me, almost all BBYs in the downtown L.A. area were immediately cleared out the day it went live. Luckily I got one shipped.

Mathematically Correct.
Use factual statements, logical deductions, mathematical calculations and objective analysis; not rage.

My Trade List

NI_YA_SHA_BI.png

#612 Forsvaine

Forsvaine

Posted 19 August 2012 - 09:04 PM

Yeah. I enjoyed the first Uncharted, loved the second one, but for some reason I just couldn't bring myself to finish playing the third game.

Honestly, I only really enjoyed the second game in the franchise. The third was a sloppy mess with its writing, and the first one was a boring little shooter that did too little to demand my attention.

I definitely recommend the second, and while I can safely say that this thread's deal is really good, I can't, in good conscience, recommend the third game.
Currently playing
:ps2: Shin Megami Tensei: Persona 4
:360: BlazBlue: Continuum Shift EXTEND
:wii: The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword
:pc: Far Cry 3

Currently waiting for

:ps3: Bioshock Infinite