Photo
- - - - -

White Knight Chronicles II (PS3) $16, NCAA 13 $50, F.Fantasy XIII-2 $20 (360) @Newegg

• Please log in to reply
77 replies to this topic

#61 ShadowAssassin

ShadowAssassin

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 July 2012 - 07:12 PM

I ordered mine Tuesday night and it was canceled. They said my card was not charged, but it was. They still have not refunded my money.

Also it is still shown as in stock.

#62 tuffguycore

tuffguycore

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 July 2012 - 07:17 PM

Man, mine just got dropped off at my house(according to shoprunner). I hope that you either get your items or they refund you at least.

#63 ShadowAssassin

ShadowAssassin

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 July 2012 - 07:35 PM

Called newegg and they said it OOS and backordered when I placed the order(even though it wasn't listed that way on the site) and his records show they currently have more than 270 in stock. So he guaranteed me if I placed another order, it would go through. We'll see.

#64 Investor9872

Investor9872

CAG Supremo!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 July 2012 - 07:43 PM

I have Tales of Vesperia, but I don't see local co-ops at all. My WKC II shipped yesterday as well.

All of the Tales games have local co-op. With up to 4 people controlling the characters during combat it gets pretty crazy at times but can be really rewarding when your combos and chains work out. Also, I wouldn't expect any "ultimate version" for any square-enix game. Especially in the US.

<p>Gamefly PS3 chipped discs. Click on more pictures below to enlarge them.
Investor9872.png

#65 NintendoCleveland

NintendoCleveland

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 July 2012 - 12:04 AM

I ordered at 11AM EDT yesterday, and my WKC II order was canceled this morning.

#66 Zaku77

Zaku77

Posted 13 July 2012 - 12:43 AM

I ordered mine Tuesday night and it was canceled. They said my card was not charged, but it was. They still have not refunded my money.

Also it is still shown as in stock.

Was it a pre-authorization? People are constantly thinking those are actual charges. Folks need to learn how this new fangled credit/debit card business works! lol

Check out my youtube channel! I do video game collection updates, unboxings, final impressions, and intelligent game industry commentary.  Expect lots of collector's editions, as well as steelbooks from all over the world! :D

http://www.youtube.c...77?feature=mhee Twitter: https://twitter.com/Helldestroyer77

My Collection: https://docs.google....hvRG9LMlE#gid=0

#67 Green Card200

Green Card200

The Time Mage

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 July 2012 - 01:21 AM

Was it a pre-authorization? People are constantly thinking those are actual charges. Folks need to learn how this new fangled credit/debit card business works! lol

I paid with paypal and they took my paypal funds and then canceled. I talked to a rep and they told me to wait 3-5 days for it. They haven't canceled my second order that I placed this morning at least. Hope that goes through.

#68 ShadowAssassin

ShadowAssassin

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 July 2012 - 01:24 AM

It wasn't pre-authorization. The money is gone. I talked to newegg about it though and they said it would be put back in 3-5 business days.

#69 NintendoCleveland

NintendoCleveland

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 July 2012 - 01:36 AM

I reordered White Knight Chronicles II, and for some reason, it let me use ShopRunner this time.

#70 Zaku77

Zaku77

Posted 13 July 2012 - 02:21 AM

I paid with paypal and they took my paypal funds and then canceled. I talked to a rep and they told me to wait 3-5 days for it. They haven't canceled my second order that I placed this morning at least. Hope that goes through.

Paypal can't 'hold' money. If you pay with paypal even if it's a year until it ships you will pay immediately. That's why paypal pre-orders suck!

Check out my youtube channel! I do video game collection updates, unboxings, final impressions, and intelligent game industry commentary.  Expect lots of collector's editions, as well as steelbooks from all over the world! :D

http://www.youtube.c...77?feature=mhee Twitter: https://twitter.com/Helldestroyer77

My Collection: https://docs.google....hvRG9LMlE#gid=0

#71 tuffguycore

tuffguycore

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 July 2012 - 02:25 AM

I got mine today, and the damned disc was loose, but it was fine, thank god those things were made so strong.

#72 DeathMoJo

DeathMoJo

The Navy Guy

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 July 2012 - 02:46 AM

I got mine today, and the damned disc was loose, but it was fine, thank god those things were made so strong.

Glad they did that with blu-ray, dvd's always used to be scratched.

Mine shipped and i should have it by Monday, possibly Saturday.

Great forum for PS Vita information: www.psvitaforum.com

United States Navy

#73 Investor9872

Investor9872

CAG Supremo!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 July 2012 - 05:57 AM

I paid mine with Paypal as well, and my order shipped without issues. Sorry to hear about yours being cancelled.

<p>Gamefly PS3 chipped discs. Click on more pictures below to enlarge them.
Investor9872.png

#74 Green Card200

Green Card200

The Time Mage

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 July 2012 - 01:44 PM

I paid mine with Paypal as well, and my order shipped without issues. Sorry to hear about yours being cancelled.

My second order shipped this morning. Now all I have to do is wait for my refund for the first order and I'm all set.

#75 NintendoCleveland

NintendoCleveland

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 July 2012 - 06:34 PM

My second order shipped this morning. Now all I have to do is wait for my refund for the first order and I'm all set.

My second order just shipped this afternoon; I also received an e-mail that I am in the process of being refunded through PayPal for the first order that was voided.

#76 FellOpenIan

FellOpenIan

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 July 2012 - 06:42 PM

Glad to hear that the second try was the charm for people.:D
sudo mklove

#77 MSUHitman

MSUHitman

Checkmate Arcade Co-Host

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 July 2012 - 07:00 PM

Newegg has it for the same price with free shipping, see OP.

Sorry your post only said 360 so I thought it was that system only.

#78 Jdudley

Jdudley

Posted 15 July 2012 - 02:44 PM

Thanks OP, in for WKC2. Finally in my price range