NCAA Football 13 $44.99 @Amazon

Figured I'd ask in this thread. Received my game today, but never got an e-mail for the pre-order content. Anyone know how Amazon handles that? First Amazon Pre-order

[quote name='JayTL']Figured I'd ask in this thread. Received my game today, but never got an e-mail for the pre-order content. Anyone know how Amazon handles that? First Amazon Pre-order[/QUOTE]

I didn't order it but usually Amazon sends it out when it ships. However, a lot of times the publishers don't get the info to them in time so you get an email a few days after. Also, sometimes they send it out a few days after shipment to make sure you don't pre-order and then cancel.

Bottom line: I wouldn't be worried about this. Amazon always takes care of their customers with pre-order content. A while ago for Dead Rising 2, they didn't get the codes of a long time and ended up giving people $10 in credit and 50% off an order of another game as an apology. Then, when they did finally get the codes, they sent those out immediately.

I would say this game is worth it at that price if you didn't play NCAA 12, but for everyone who did, you're probably better off waiting for Madden 13.

[quote name='Thomas96']If I order today, will I receive it by Saturday?[/QUOTE]

Depends. Their free shipping option has been shipping out later and later for me. Prime orders generally ship within a day, and usually no more than 2 days.

[quote name='Thomas96']If I order today, will I receive it by Saturday?[/QUOTE]

I think you meant to type this in an email or chat to Amazon. ;)

I mean how on earth would we know? They give you an estimate before you even place an order for crying out loud. If you have Prime you definitely would, but other than that nobody here can accurately answer that.

Thanks for the info....love amazon and ncaa has been much better than madden the past few years.
smile.gif

[quote name='BuDdyLe']Was this in the toys r us ad? or are you talking about calling in to bb online cs[/QUOTE]

It's on the TRU website. So go to BB and use TRU's price to P/M

BB associates will pull the price on their mobile device or on the cpu, whatever floats their boat. Actually, the mobile device is better because it shows the 44.99 straight up on its mobile site.

However in the cart it clearly shows 44.99.

Whether online or instore BB will P/M without hassle....... They SHOULD P/M WITHOUT hassle

[quote name='Confidance']It's on the TRU website. So go to BB and use TRU's price to P/M

BB associates will pull the price on their mobile device or on the cpu, whatever floats their boat. Actually, the mobile device is better because it shows the 44.99 straight up on its mobile site.

However in the cart it clearly shows 44.99.[/QUOTE]

Oh, I didnt know that they pm'd online competitor prices now. I just piked up my copy too... guess ill go within the week and get it sorted after my $10 code comes first, Thanks!

[quote name='Confidance']It's on the TRU website. So go to BB and use TRU's price to P/M

However in the cart it clearly shows 44.99.

Whether online or instore BB will P/M without hassle....... They SHOULD P/M WITHOUT hassle[/QUOTE]

Well the BB website does say that it doesn't match the local competitor's website prices, but you could make a case by saying that its also available for in-store pickup. so hopefully that works.

[quote name='BuDdyLe']Well the BB website does say that it doesn't match the local competitor's website prices, but you could make a case by saying that its also available for in-store pickup. so hopefully that works.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, it all depends. Believe me when I say the brass at BB are preaching customer satisfaction until endtimes. They will at least try to buck the system.

I was told last night when I tried my P/O for NCAA 13 that if the P/O expired then they will spot me a $20 G/C for customer satisfaction.

Do price matches also work if I had the game shipped to me? Do I just bring in the order number and ask for a price match?

[quote name='chunlirocks']Sorry but no Sandusky/joe pa = no buy[/QUOTE]

If you look real close when the team is leaving the locker room...

if you can find 2 more $60 games you're interested in to add to this one, then BB's buy2/get1 sale this week is the best price so far ($120/3=$40each before tax).

[quote name='toper']if you can find 2 more $60 games you're interested in to add to this one, then BB's buy2/get1 sale this week is the best price so far ($120/3=$40each before tax).[/QUOTE]

P/M my P/O of NCAA13 for $45(TRU)
P/M NBA 2k12 GOY edition for $29.99 (GS) (Actually $31.99 but guy was generous)
Uncharted3 Collector's Edition for free..

$75 in purchases off my $80 giftcard = Nothing out of pocket for three games.

My kind of gift from above

[quote name='Confidance']P/M my P/O of NCAA13 for $45(TRU)
P/M NBA 2k12 GOY edition for $29.99 (GS) (Actually $31.99 but guy was generous)
Uncharted3 Collector's Edition for free..

$75 in purchases off my $80 giftcard = Nothing out of pocket for three games.

My kind of gift from above[/QUOTE]

Nice haul, but you still paid more for Ncaa 13 than I did. :lol:

bread's done
Back