Dynasty Warriors Next {VITA} $25 USED/$30 NEW @ GameStop

• Please log in to reply
17 replies to this topic

#1 Untamed Sorrow

Untamed Sorrow

The Maple Kind ??

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 July 2012 - 03:51 PM

Title says it all...Digital Version still $34.99...

http://m.Gamestop.co...g/Product/98828

#2 deltakong

deltakong

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 July 2012 - 04:23 PM

I believe its been $30 on amazon for a while now too

#3 xilly

xilly

Snozberries?!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 July 2012 - 04:37 PM

It's pretty decent. It's like a mix of DW7 and Strikeforce.

Managing Editor - Frontburnr

Twitter - @sybaritictrance

#4 Untamed Sorrow

Untamed Sorrow

The Maple Kind ??

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 July 2012 - 04:59 PM

But It's $22.50 if you have PRO...

#5 DCpinoy

DCpinoy

Posted 10 July 2012 - 05:02 PM

But It's $22.50 if you have PRO...

But there's tax also, unless you're one of the lucky states that don't get charged tax when paying in credit.

#6 Untamed Sorrow

Untamed Sorrow

The Maple Kind ??

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 July 2012 - 06:21 PM

But there's tax also, unless you're one of the lucky states that don't get charged tax when paying in credit.

Even if your tax is 10% its still a better deal @ $25, granted VITA games look gutted when you open them anyways, why pay an extra $5 for the plastic ?

#7 Alex121006

Alex121006

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 July 2012 - 06:50 PM

not much of a dead.
ill pass.

#8 Alex121006

Alex121006

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 July 2012 - 06:51 PM

not much of a dead.
ill pass.

:EDIT ^^^ (not much of a DEAL) LOL.

#9 DCpinoy

DCpinoy

Posted 10 July 2012 - 06:57 PM

Even if your tax is 10% its still a better deal @ $25, granted VITA games look gutted when you open them anyways, why pay an extra $5 for the plastic ?

Haha I guess some people would have their reasons. Some people like buying new? Rather support Amazon than Gamestop? Support the developer by buying new.

#10 Untamed Sorrow

Untamed Sorrow

The Maple Kind ??

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 July 2012 - 08:53 PM

Haha I guess some people would have their reasons. Some people like buying new? Rather support Amazon than Gamestop? Support the developer by buying new.

I'd rather support my wallet lol...So far I have 14 Vita games. I've managed to get 10 for $20 or less Used & 3 New(WipeOut,HSG & Mod) for $50, Uncharted being the most @ $33...I need to get a coupon or sale to knock DW under $20...

#11 DCpinoy

DCpinoy

Posted 10 July 2012 - 09:05 PM

I'd rather support my wallet lol...So far I have 14 Vita games. I've managed to get 10 for $20 or less Used & 3 New(WipeOut,HSG & Mod) for $50, Uncharted being the most @ $33...I need to get a coupon or sale to knock DW under $20...

Nice haha. I've gotten rid of most all of my physical games for Vita. Been waiting for 20 or less on DW Next.

#12 Untamed Sorrow

Untamed Sorrow

The Maple Kind ??

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 July 2012 - 10:00 PM

Nice haha. I've gotten rid of most all of my physical games for Vita. Been waiting for 20 or less on DW Next.

I pondered that, but I prefer physical media. Besides the PSN prices suck @$$. On a side note, is there a way to tell what game you have in the system without taking the cart out ?? Kind of annoying....

#13 Vigilante

Vigilante

Always Watching

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 July 2012 - 10:40 PM

I pondered that, but I prefer physical media. Besides the PSN prices suck @$$. On a side note, is there a way to tell what game you have in the system without taking the cart out ?? Kind of annoying....

Try starting random games from the ones "installed" on the Vita and see which one actually starts up? :-#

Cloud_Squall78.png
Currently Playing: :3ds: Kirby: Triple Deluxe :ps3: Bulletstorm; MGS2 HD [Snake Tales]  :vita: Limbo; Playstation All-Stars Battle Royale; Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed
Last Beaten/Completed Game(s) [6/25]: :vita: Mutant Mudds Deluxe (4.75/5)

Last Watched Film [7/4]: How to Train Your Dragon 2 (better than the first film)

"Moreso than the good, it is the evil who must be rescued." -Shigesato Itoi

#14 Untamed Sorrow

Untamed Sorrow

The Maple Kind ??

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 July 2012 - 11:03 PM

Try starting random games from the ones "installed" on the Vita and see which one actually starts up? :-#

I know, but I have 14 games installed. It's easier/faster to just eject the cart...

#15 AwRy108

AwRy108

Posted 11 July 2012 - 11:44 PM

Please show me where.

#16 DCpinoy

DCpinoy

Posted 12 July 2012 - 12:13 AM

Oh me too I prefer physical media. I meant that I traded in all my games when I was bored or done with them. Only games I bought on PSN are Super Stardust Delta, Mutant Blobs and Persona 3.

#17 Untamed Sorrow

Untamed Sorrow

The Maple Kind ??

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 July 2012 - 12:50 AM

Looks like GS bumped the price back up, figures...

#18 DCpinoy

DCpinoy

Posted 14 July 2012 - 12:58 AM

Looks like GS bumped the price back up, figures...

yup was probably just an unadvertised sale for the Vita week of the Gamestock sales.