Dynasty Warriors Next {VITA} $25 USED/$30 NEW @ GameStop

[quote name='Untamed Sorrow']But It's $22.50 if you have PRO...[/QUOTE]

But there's tax also, unless you're one of the lucky states that don't get charged tax when paying in credit.

[quote name='DCpinoy']But there's tax also, unless you're one of the lucky states that don't get charged tax when paying in credit.[/QUOTE]

Even if your tax is 10% its still a better deal @ $25, granted VITA games look gutted when you open them anyways, why pay an extra $5 for the plastic ?

[quote name='Untamed Sorrow']Even if your tax is 10% its still a better deal @ $25, granted VITA games look gutted when you open them anyways, why pay an extra $5 for the plastic ?[/QUOTE]

Haha I guess some people would have their reasons. Some people like buying new? Rather support Amazon than Gamestop? Support the developer by buying new.

[quote name='DCpinoy']Haha I guess some people would have their reasons. Some people like buying new? Rather support Amazon than Gamestop? Support the developer by buying new.[/QUOTE]

I'd rather support my wallet lol...So far I have 14 Vita games. I've managed to get 10 for $20 or less Used & 3 New(WipeOut,HSG & Mod) for $50, Uncharted being the most @ $33...I need to get a coupon or sale to knock DW under $20...

[quote name='Untamed Sorrow']I'd rather support my wallet lol...So far I have 14 Vita games. I've managed to get 10 for $20 or less Used & 3 New(WipeOut,HSG & Mod) for $50, Uncharted being the most @ $33...I need to get a coupon or sale to knock DW under $20...[/QUOTE]

Nice haha. I've gotten rid of most all of my physical games for Vita. Been waiting for 20 or less on DW Next.

[quote name='DCpinoy']Nice haha. I've gotten rid of most all of my physical games for Vita. Been waiting for 20 or less on DW Next.[/QUOTE]

I pondered that, but I prefer physical media. Besides the PSN prices suck @$$. On a side note, is there a way to tell what game you have in the system without taking the cart out ?? Kind of annoying....

[quote name='Untamed Sorrow']I pondered that, but I prefer physical media. Besides the PSN prices suck @$$. On a side note, is there a way to tell what game you have in the system without taking the cart out ?? Kind of annoying....[/QUOTE]Try starting random games from the ones "installed" on the Vita and see which one actually starts up? :whistle2:#

[quote name='Vigilante']Try starting random games from the ones "installed" on the Vita and see which one actually starts up? :whistle2:#[/QUOTE]

I know, but I have 14 games installed. It's easier/faster to just eject the cart...

[quote name='Untamed Sorrow']I pondered that, but I prefer physical media. Besides the PSN prices suck @$$. On a side note, is there a way to tell what game you have in the system without taking the cart out ?? Kind of annoying....[/QUOTE]

Oh me too I prefer physical media. I meant that I traded in all my games when I was bored or done with them. Only games I bought on PSN are Super Stardust Delta, Mutant Blobs and Persona 3.

[quote name='Untamed Sorrow']Looks like GS bumped the price back up, figures...[/QUOTE]

yup was probably just an unadvertised sale for the Vita week of the Gamestock sales.

bread's done
Back