Catherine Deluxe Edition NEW $49.99 PS3 @ Amazon

[quote name='PublikDefender']i can't believe it !!!! THANK YOU OP!!!!
I thought I missed my chance to get this CE on the cheap! Wowwwweeeee!!!![/QUOTE]

Whoa.

[quote name='publikdefender']i can't believe it !!!! Thank you op!!!!
I thought i missed my chance to get this ce on the cheap! Wowwwweeeee!!!![/quote]
woohooo!!!

This is good deal. Wish I had the $50 for it.

Interesting the 360 standard version shows a picture of the game with soundtrack and art book. Not really that interested in the t-shirt, pillowcase, and the pizza box.

Edit: I hope somebody uploads all the different cover art for this game on the cover project. I want to make a reversible cover art with each girl for each side.

[quote name='TooPoor']I remember IATCG saying that this was $25 at one point?[/QUOTE]

Yes I can confirm that price, I bought the "Love is Over" Deluxe Edition for the 360 for $25 bucks back in December 2011. I am pretty sure the PS3 edition was set at the same price, but I believe it went up by $15 a week later or something. Unfortunately I still haven't had a chance to try the game as I have a gigantic backlog. As far as the clothing items are concerned, they must be meant for like XXXXXXXL people, cause I can use those boxers as a sail, haha. The stuff is still neat though, definitely happy that I was able to grab it at this price as the standard edition was still more expensive than the deluxe edition at the time.

[quote name='TooPoor']I remember IATCG saying that this was $25 at one point?[/QUOTE]

I believe the 360 version was $30 while the PS3 version was $45 sometime around December 2011. I would've gotten the PS3 version if it had matched the 360 price. I guess Amazon found a few extra copies of the PS3 version somewhere in the wherehouse.

the 360 version has gone for pretty cheap but not the ps3 version from what I've seen.

Deal is already dead. It seems every single time I see this game up on Gamefly or Amazon for cheap it gets sold out or jumps back up the moment I check it out. Probably has happened on five different occasions now, lol.

Regardless, for those that don't care about the faptastic cover, Altus has the PS3 version for $20 via PSN until the end of the month. I might grab it if I'm not able to find a new $20 physical copy by then.

I ordered this back in February for $59.99 on amazon. Still haven't even opened it. To me the bonus items are mehhh. Pillow case is nice but I would have taken a figure over everything.

[quote name='MochaRaf']Yes I can confirm that price, I bought the "Love is Over" Deluxe Edition for the 360 for $25 bucks back in December 2011. I am pretty sure the PS3 edition was set at the same price, but I believe it went up by $15 a week later or something. Unfortunately I still haven't had a chance to try the game as I have a gigantic backlog. As far as the clothing items are concerned, they must be meant for like XXXXXXXL people, cause I can use those boxers as a sail, haha. The stuff is still neat though, definitely happy that I was able to grab it at this price as the standard edition was still more expensive than the deluxe edition at the time.[/QUOTE]

Xbox version was $29.xx and PS3 version was $45.xx those were the cheapest the deluxe editions have been from any retailer that I know of.

That's a bit off, but honestly, for all these months that it's been out I'm glad I just paid the extra $30 and have had it for a year. lol

Well, they drop the price for regular edition of Catherine with the artbook/OST for $30. Been waiting to get this game since I heard about it. Grab it finally.

[quote name='needler420']I ordered this back in February for $59.99 on amazon. Still haven't even opened it. To me the bonus items are mehhh. Pillow case is nice but I would have taken a figure over everything.

Xbox version was $29.xx and PS3 version was $45.xx those were the cheapest the deluxe editions have been from any retailer that I know of.[/QUOTE]

Ah, I stand corrected... I just checked my order amount and it was indeed $29.58, I could have sworn I had only paid $25 for it.. I apologize for the confusion.

shirt-pillowcase-soundtrack-mini artbook-cardboard box =$30

up to u.

they had the 360 one for $29 before but i didnt have a 360 then so i passed.. would pick it up for $29 but 50 seems too much when i already have it for ps3.

Currently back in stock for both platforms. I jumped on a PS3 copy to keep as a collectible, despite already owning two other copies of this game :p

I would just love to see the game itself hit the $10-20 range. Don't care about the bonuses. I can't believe this hasn't been a $15.99 sale on Newegg or something.

it appears PS3 is OOS. Shows $49.99 until you click the link and then Amazon is no longer the seller and lowest price is $79.99. Worth keeping an eye on though

[quote name='GBAstar']it appears PS3 is OOS. Shows $49.99 until you click the link and then Amazon is no longer the seller and lowest price is $79.99. Worth keeping an eye on though[/QUOTE]

I just got it for $49.99 from Amazon, didn't change when I added it to my cart. So it's back in stock for now.

[quote name='Scholarly_Sam']Hmm, wonder if I should get it here or on PSN. The digital version is only $20 at the moment.

Are the extras worth $30?[/QUOTE]
I picked up the game, art book and soundtrack @ the $30 price instead

[quote name='KtMack23']360 or PS3? Which is Better?[/QUOTE]
I think they're the same but for whatever reason, the PS3 version is more popular as it's usually the most expensive and it's the version that sells out the quickest.

Anyway, I bit on the PS3 standard version for $30. That seems good enough for me at this point, I was going to get the PSN version for $20 but $10 for a physical copy/soundtrack/artbook is worth it for me.

[quote name='KtMack23']360 or PS3? Which is Better?[/QUOTE]

Most review sites will say the xbox360 version is inferior. It usually is in most cases where the game is multiplatform.

The format of xbox is dvd format for PS3 its blu-ray so yeah which would you rather have.

I have had the Special Edition three times, ended up selling it off each time. The first time I pieced everything out, the second time was a sealed copy and the third was an open copy. Each time I made a considerable profit on it. I'm holding off this time, although I highly considered it.

I have a sealed copy of the game I am just holding on to...

[quote name='needler420']Most review sites will say the xbox360 version is inferior. It usually is in most cases where the game is multiplatform.

The format of xbox is dvd format for PS3 its blu-ray so yeah which would you rather have.[/QUOTE]

That's not true at all (As far as the most cases part). It's very game dependent. A lot of games are developed on the 360, so the PS3 version is a port and is inferior. Like I said, though, it's very game dependent. There are ample examples for either side.

[quote name='Zaku77']That's not true at all (As far as the most cases part). It's very game dependent. A lot of games are developed on the 360, so the PS3 version is a port and is inferior. Like I said, though, it's very game dependent. There are ample examples for either side.[/QUOTE]
Digital Foundry is a good site to use in general. I don't know if they did a face-off for Catherine though.

key differences-

3. cut scenes for this game look better on ps3 version

2.game is d-pad dependent, so do u prefer 360 d-pad or ps3 d-pad?

1. 360 has Katherine cover art -brunette w/glasses-
or
ps3 has Catherine cover art -slutty blonde-

pick one.

rest is up to u. me? i have both.

gamefly has had it for 14.99 before

[quote name='Ryuukishi']I would just love to see the game itself hit the $10-20 range. Don't care about the bonuses. I can't believe this hasn't been a $15.99 sale on Newegg or something.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='technicalstylez']gamefly has had it for 14.99 before[/QUOTE]

That's when I picked up my copy. Every time Gamefly has it for that price, it sells out immediately. I didn't care too much about the bonuses. I just wanted the best price for the game. ;)

[quote name='technicalstylez']360 has Katherine cover art -brunette w/glasses-
or
ps3 has Catherine cover art -slutty blonde-

pick one.
[/QUOTE]

360 cover art is way better lol
Still passing on this because there's no way I can get it.into the house

lol ya i got the de for ps3 at launch because ps3 was all i had..but i liked the 360 de slipcover so much more i got one on ebay for 6 bucks shipped.. then i got a 360...and eventually got a 360 copy. katherine>catherine.

[quote name='KtMack23']360 cover art is way better lol
Still passing on this because there's no way I can get it.into the house[/QUOTE]

crap deal i got this from gamefly.com 4 $15 mor so not 2 long ago or maybe it was $20-$25 it was chipped the disc but it worked most of thew ay thru i tryed 2 install it but it stops at 76% so i email them return it 4 refund i will look out 4 it again.

and speaking of the ocver art i prefer the censored cover becus i dont want ppl thinking im apervert when i just want 2 play a game.the game is kind of sexual though. and i dont mind it i just dont want my dad 2 c it.

yeahg your'e llawyer dad will thinjk yoour a perverrt and then suue you for beingg his sonn.

[quote name='CitrusBlast']and speaking of the ocver art i prefer the censored cover becus i dont want ppl thinking im apervert when i just want 2 play a game.the game is kind of sexual though. and i dont mind it i just dont want my dad 2 c it.[/QUOTE]

crap post because this thread refers to the deluxe edition.

[quote name='CitrusBlast']crap deal i got this from gamefly.com 4 $15 mor so not 2 long ago or maybe it was $20-$25 it was chipped the disc but it worked most of thew ay thru i tryed 2 install it but it stops at 76% so i email them return it 4 refund i will look out 4 it again.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='technicalstylez']crap post because this thread refers to the deluxe edition.[/QUOTE]
shut up... it was only my ipoionin i dont like deluxre extras i usually lose them anyway... i buyed record of argalus war 360 limited edt. it came with playing cards in about a week half of em were lost and i thrwed the rest away becus who wants a ahalf deck of cards.... u cant play with them.so i shuld have just buyed the standard edt. i only buy deluxe if the come with codes, online passes,etc. so the game ius better. nad ur prob a pervert im just guessing im not saying that 4 sure becus its slander and i could get in troubvle but i know 100% that ur a jerk.

bread's done
Back