Green man gaming - get games even cheaper!

Larce80

CAGiversary!
Greenmangaming is a digital retailer of PC games. They regularly have great deals on DD much like steam and amazon. A lot of their games are Steam activatable, they also carry Origin and DRM-free titles.

A cool feature of theirs is also:
Unlike any other digital retailer, our customers can trade-in their digitally downloaded games for credit in their account and this credit can then be used for new purchases. We have some very clever patent-protected technology that allows only us to do this.
They continuously have sales and other promotional events such as special coupons, discount codes etc.

If you're a CAG like me you'd be looking for the best deals around, their referral system awards us both $2 store credit if you sign up with this link:
http://www.greenmangaming.com/?gmgr=wujotipu

It stacks with games already on sale ;) so right now you can get stuff like Darksiders and Metro 2033 for just $3! (even less if you use a recent promo code).

So, what are you waiting for :D
Thanks.

I was going to sign up with your link, but it just redirects me to their store front! Let me know if that is normal, or if you have another link. :)

I already have an account, but when I signed up they didn't have the referral (they had disabled it).. and I'm looking to pick of lego LOTR with the 35% discount... also, do we both get 2 dollars every time I buy something? I think the old referral system worked that way but I may be incorrect.

Batman AC: GOTY is now 75% off
http://www.greenmangaming.com/s/nz/en/pc/games/action/batman-arkham-city-game-year/

to get it even cheaper, sign up with my link and use one of two codes
25% off voucher expires at 1200 GMT Friday December 14th: GMG25-CZPYL-D5MQ6
35% off voucher - one time use, WINTR-SRVEY-42012

[quote name='taylynne']I was going to sign up with your link, but it just redirects me to their store front! Let me know if that is normal, or if you have another link. :)

I already have an account, but when I signed up they didn't have the referral (they had disabled it).. and I'm looking to pick of lego LOTR with the 35% discount... also, do we both get 2 dollars every time I buy something? I think the old referral system worked that way but I may be incorrect.[/QUOTE]
from what I can tell that's normal and it should still work, thanks ;)

Its just the first thing you buy.

Green Man Gaming -25% Voucher - working for new releases - Active till 1st July

GMG25-BAWQB-8UQWG

Batman Arkham Origins
Civilization V: Brave New World
Dark
Dungeons & Dragons: Chronicles of Mystara
Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn
Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn Digital Collector's Edition
Jack Keane (Noooow you see what I did there!)
Magrunner: Dark Pulse
Mortal Kombat Komplete Edition
Moto GP 2013
Pro Cycling Manager 2013
Ride to Hell
Saints Row IV
Total War: Rome II

http://blog.playfire.com/2013/06/are-you-keane-for-new-code.html

Last edited by a moderator:
bread's done
Back