Photo
- - - - -

PSN vs Disc

• Please log in to reply
33 replies to this topic

Poll: Do you want a Disc or Digital Download

This is a public poll. Other members will be able to see which options you chose

Do you want a Disc or Digital Download

You cannot see the results of the poll until you have voted. Please login and cast your vote to see the results of this poll.
Vote Guests cannot vote

#31 IAmTheCheapestGamer

IAmTheCheapestGamer

Posted 20 July 2012 - 03:06 AM

Wrong. It's going to be wastelands, coachroches, twinkies, slinkies and aol floppy disks.

Don't forget about the immortals. There can be only one.;):booty:

i added a link to more wang pics. yu wang i mean not wang wang as in penis.

Sarcasm-Just one of the many services I offer.
Posted Image

#32 KneeKnee

KneeKnee

Trophy Whore

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 July 2012 - 03:37 AM

Cant put downloads on a shelf, in alphabetical order, to look at and never play. Disk/cart/card for me every time.

KneeKnee.png

#33 Kazaganthi

Kazaganthi

Blue Rogue

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 July 2012 - 04:54 AM

Cant put downloads on a shelf, in alphabetical order, to look at and never play. Disk/cart/card for me every time.

Heh, same for me. Makes me wonder if Book-snobs like the Kindle. A virtual book shelf does not compare to the real thing!

I like digital for like say PS1 classics or minis. No 4 discs, no memory cards(physical), and you can load it to a PSP for portable. Though you are missing out on some real gems that are download only if you only buy physical. Most are on Steam too though.

I'll pose a question: If the PS4 and Xbox720 do not let you carry over all your digital purchases (which could include games like Braid, Trine, or full retail games like Infamous 2) to their next system, would you still support digital releases?

#34 FellOpenIan

FellOpenIan

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 July 2012 - 06:23 PM

I'll pose a question: If the PS4 and Xbox720 do not let you carry over all your digital purchases (which could include games like Braid, Trine, or full retail games like Infamous 2) to their next system, would you still support digital releases?

If my digital content doesn't carry-over then I will take whatever money I would've spent on new consoles and buy a SFF PC instead and hook that up to my TV.
sudo mklove