Tales of Vesperia $15.99 + FS/ShopRunner Eligible (Out of Stock)

im seriuosly considering buying this for the hella it.. i have one opened copy, 2 sealed, and the LE version.. but one more couldn't hurt maybe, lol. This is probably my fave 360 RPG

^_^x KD

[quote name='psihog']is this still xbox exclusive?[/QUOTE]

There was a Playstation 3 'Enhanced Port' with additional content released in Japan but Namco has said they currently have no plans for localization of PS3 version. At least we're getting Tales of Xilla next year!

[quote name='Namerson']There was a Playstation 3 'Enhanced Port' with additional content released in Japan but Namco has said they currently have no plans for localization of PS3 version. At least we're getting Tales of Xilla next year![/QUOTE]

Has that been announced or is that speculation?

[quote name='mac995555']Has that been announced or is that speculation?[/QUOTE]

Its comfirmed. Xillia is coming here in 2013 japan gets xillia 2. Thanks op ordered one. I just got a 360 and wanted this game bad. Wasn't gonna pay 40 used at gamestop though. Lol!

[quote name='Kenshindono']im seriuosly considering buying this for the hella it.. i have one opened copy, 2 sealed, and the LE version.. but one more couldn't hurt maybe, lol. This is probably my fave 360 RPG

^_^x KD[/QUOTE]
I would rank it near my top of all time. It's the only rpg I've even beat and decided to immediately play through again cause i enjoyed it that much.

I think this is the fourth time in under a year Newegg had it for this price. Things gets a sale more than Lost in Shadow, and that's saying something.

I just saw a few videos and reviews. This game makes me want to get an Xbox. I wish this came on the PS3 in the US.

Quick question before I decide if I want this: if I enjoyed Symphonia, Abyss, and Graces F, would it be safe to assume that I'll enjoy this one too?

[quote name='pummy84']Quick question before I decide if I want this: if I enjoyed Symphonia, Abyss, and Graces F, would it be safe to assume that I'll enjoy this one too?[/QUOTE]

Duh

[quote name='pummy84']Quick question before I decide if I want this: if I enjoyed Symphonia, Abyss, and Graces F, would it be safe to assume that I'll enjoy this one too?[/QUOTE]

I'm having a very difficult time getting into Graces F. I played the heck out of Vesperia, and it just F just doesn't feel as enjoyable. Maybe I'm just not far enough into the game, but Vesperia just felt special. The story and characters are great.

Awesome! Traded this in to GS for a lot more than I payed(FYE had it used for like 15 one time and it was perfect) and never finished it. Now I'll be able to!

By the way, there's a way to change the voices from the American ones right? Because they're really annoying sometimes...

got it. should help me wait for tales of graces f to go on sale. I can't believe I have never played another tales game before considering tales of symphonia was one of my favorite games of all time.

[quote name='Namerson']Has Graces F gone on sale at all? I've been wanting to pick it up for quite a while now.[/QUOTE]

Nope and you'll have to wait until next year for someone like Amazon or NewEgg to put it on sale: only physical stores to carry it were BB and GS.

[quote name='Namerson']Has Graces F gone on sale at all? I've been wanting to pick it up for quite a while now.[/QUOTE]

There was a $12 off pre-order deal, but that's all as far as I know.

It's very likely that you would enjoy it. I didn't like Vesperia quite as much as Symphonia and Abyss, but it's still a fantastic game, and the vastly improved visuals and voiced skits mostly make up for its shortcomings.

It's better than all 3 of those and I played symphonia through 7 times I liked it so much.

[quote name='excellen']It's better than all 3 of those and I played symphonia through 7 times I liked it so much.[/QUOTE]

Symphonia is still my favorite, but Vesperia is a very close second. For people who don't like Graces as much, it's because it's a Wii game that has been modified for PS3.

Still buy Graces though. Xillia has been confirmed, but Tales of Innocent's US release depends on this lol

It's actually a LOT darker and mature feeling compared to the others. I played Symphonia and then Vesperia. Since then I've had trouble playing any other JRPG. Vesperia is the definitive experience for me. Great battle system (that's not even fully unlocked until like 1/3 of the way through the game), Amazing story, and best of all the characters have life and depth not seen in even other tales games.

Woo got it! Hope they have stock. Recently I've been getting my orders cancelled due to stock running out. :(

I remember playing the hell out of Symphonia, though I remember next to nothing about it. I got Abyss on 3DS and didn't like it and thought the battle system was annoying. Sometimes it doesn't seem like there's rhyme or reason to what I like or dislike. :(

Played this awhile back. Loved it and couldn't find it anywhere in stores new. Only gamestop used for $29.99. Glad I ordered this for $15.99. This JRPG is absolutely worth it. Only other one, would be Lost Odyssey at this price point.

[quote name='Bc4768']Just ordered a copy for a friend of mine so He'll be happy about that[/QUOTE]

I wish I had friends like you. :D

[quote name='keine']I wish I had friends like you. :D[/QUOTE]
My friend was just lucky that I saw this before they sold out

bread's done
Back