Photo
- - - - -

Tales of Vesperia $15.99 + FS/ShopRunner Eligible (Out of Stock)

• Please log in to reply
36 replies to this topic

#31 lutz

lutz

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 July 2012 - 04:41 AM

It's better than all 3 of those and I played symphonia through 7 times I liked it so much.

Symphonia is still my favorite, but Vesperia is a very close second. For people who don't like Graces as much, it's because it's a Wii game that has been modified for PS3.

Still buy Graces though. Xillia has been confirmed, but Tales of Innocent's US release depends on this lol

#32 Woocls

Woocls

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 July 2012 - 04:56 AM

Quick question before I decide if I want this: if I enjoyed Symphonia, Abyss, and Graces F, would it be safe to assume that I'll enjoy this one too?

It's actually a LOT darker and mature feeling compared to the others. I played Symphonia and then Vesperia. Since then I've had trouble playing any other JRPG. Vesperia is the definitive experience for me. Great battle system (that's not even fully unlocked until like 1/3 of the way through the game), Amazing story, and best of all the characters have life and depth not seen in even other tales games.

#33 Jesse_Dylan

Jesse_Dylan

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 July 2012 - 07:20 AM

Woo got it! Hope they have stock. Recently I've been getting my orders cancelled due to stock running out. :(

I remember playing the hell out of Symphonia, though I remember next to nothing about it. I got Abyss on 3DS and didn't like it and thought the battle system was annoying. Sometimes it doesn't seem like there's rhyme or reason to what I like or dislike. :(

#34 Grimms

Grimms

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 July 2012 - 11:56 AM

Played this awhile back. Loved it and couldn't find it anywhere in stores new. Only gamestop used for $29.99. Glad I ordered this for $15.99. This JRPG is absolutely worth it. Only other one, would be Lost Odyssey at this price point.

#35 Namerson

Namerson

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 July 2012 - 08:46 PM

Out of stock
3DS Friend Code: 1203 - 9542 - 1648 (Remember to PM if you add me!)

How not to review a video game: http://blogs.wsj.com...s-to-cross-ove/

I don't consider QTEs gameplay. This "game" is about as deep as the mini games on a disney DVD.

#36 keine

keine

Posted 15 July 2012 - 09:32 PM

Just ordered a copy for a friend of mine so He'll be happy about that

I wish I had friends like you. :D

#37 Bc4768

Bc4768

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 July 2012 - 11:02 PM

I wish I had friends like you. :D

My friend was just lucky that I saw this before they sold out