Photo
- - - - -

Borderlands 2 Ultimate Loot Chest Edition Now at International Retailers for Preorder

• Please log in to reply
1108 replies to this topic

#931 D.Choy

D.Choy

Posted 20 September 2012 - 12:06 AM

Just ordered one off frys.com. Let's see if this works out.

#932 drumstick

drumstick

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 September 2012 - 01:01 AM

Blargh, got mine today and no marcus bobblehead in my chest, just empty. I'm sure it's posted here but just a heads up there is a link over at 2K if anyone else is affected. If you did get your bobblehead, please don't fill out the info just to get an extra one,

http://support.2k.co...sing-bobblehead

Really hoping that they come through and send me one. Roommate ordered one from Amazon and got it same day as me (Yesterday) and his was in there. I just waited to open mine when I got home from work today, and could tell that chest felt a little light before I opened it -_-

Yea, me too, mines was also from Amazon. I didnt even notice till my sister pointed it out later to me.

#933 DanteWarrior

DanteWarrior

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 September 2012 - 01:33 AM

Anyone's order from Frys missing the bobbleheads?
So far it seems to be an issue with Amazon only?

#934 Prison Mike

Prison Mike

Don't Drop The Soap

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 September 2012 - 01:38 AM

I checked my order on frys and it says order fulfilled but no tracking info. I have not received an email from frys on it shipping either. Looks to be ok, but still kind of in limbo. Now I am currently sitting on a vault editon and possibly 2 loot chests coming... total $450 :(

I posted this earlier. Worked for several people.

If your order doesn't have a tracking number,

You can go to UPS and track by reference. Use your order number as the reference number. Order number should be 12 digits. I had to add 0001 to my order number for it to work. Hope that helps

#935 RedFoxCommando

RedFoxCommando

I Am Spartacus!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 September 2012 - 01:43 AM

Unbelievable!!! Had it in my cart just now and got all the way to order confirmation and it wouldn't go through because item was out of stock...ARRRGGGHHHHH!!! Can't catch a break!

#936 riotheart

riotheart

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 September 2012 - 01:45 AM

sammmeeee

#937 notung

notung

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 September 2012 - 01:57 AM

Unbelievable!!! Had it in my cart just now and got all the way to order confirmation and it wouldn't go through because item was out of stock...ARRRGGGHHHHH!!! Can't catch a break!

Amazon, I assume. Which version popped up?

#938 riotheart

riotheart

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 September 2012 - 01:58 AM

#939 RedFoxCommando

RedFoxCommando

I Am Spartacus!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 September 2012 - 02:00 AM

Amazon, I assume. Which version popped up?

Amazon yeah, and it was the 360 version. So frustrated!

#940 creech42

creech42

Bad Enough Dude

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 September 2012 - 03:00 AM

Amazon yeah, and it was the 360 version. So frustrated!

Don't give up! I'm rooting for you.
My trading list
My Collection

#941 daigen

daigen

Posted 20 September 2012 - 03:34 AM

You can go to UPS and track by reference. Use your order number as the reference number. Order number should be 12 digits. I had to add 0001 to my order number for it to work. Hope that helps

Thx for this tip! Looks like I'll be getting my PS3 loot chest tomorrow!

No tracking info on Frys.com so I was getting worried cause I saw my bank account get charged. But I still won't breath easy until tomorrow when that sweet loot is in my hands!

Good luck to everyone else!

#942 Gideon68

Gideon68

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 September 2012 - 03:48 AM

FYI - My Vault Hunter's Edition hadn't shipped so I called Amazon. They informed me it would take longer because I chose Super Saver Shipping and it takes longer to process. I told them there was an "alert" sign on my order and if that was holding the processing since California residents are now taxed. I paid for it all using store credits and gift cards and did not attach a credit card to the order since it was covered. They put me on hold and adjusted the price down to cover the tax so I wouldn't be charged anymore. It should ship today.

If your purchase hasn't shipped and Amazon is now charging your state sales tax and you paid in full using credits and gift certificates, check to make sure there isn't an alert on your order by going into your open orders. This is the only way I noticed it since I didn't get an email.

Not to gloat, but this is strange, I cleared the issue with my DVHE and it went into processing mode and then I was able to order the ULC when it showed up a few hours later but the only one that shipped so far was the ULC which is scheduled to arrive tomorrow while my preorder of DVHE is scheduled for the 27th at the earliest.

#943 Donut2922

Donut2922

Read the OP!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 September 2012 - 03:51 AM

I ordered at 5:30am pst and my order was shipped earlier today. Never got a shipping email notification. Just noticed it when I checked my frys account.

#944 Brash_Attack

Brash_Attack

Emperor Banana

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 September 2012 - 04:20 AM

Huge YMMV but I just got back from the Microsoft Store in my neck of the woods and they have 4 Ultimate Loot Chests just sitting in the back of their store. My friend who works there said they were told not to put them out and to only sell them if someone asks about them.

Check your local Microsoft Store people! Sadly I'm currently unemployed and couldn't justify spending that much money, no matter how badly I wanted it.

#945 scblueeyedguy

scblueeyedguy

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 September 2012 - 04:59 AM

That didn't work for me. I added the 0001 to my order number and still couldn't find it.

#946 Friend of Sonic

Friend of Sonic

Toneman.org coming soon..

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 September 2012 - 05:08 AM

Huge YMMV but I just got back from the Microsoft Store in my neck of the woods and they have 4 Ultimate Loot Chests just sitting in the back of their store. My friend who works there said they were told not to put them out and to only sell them if someone asks about them.

Check your local Microsoft Store people! Sadly I'm currently unemployed and couldn't justify spending that much money, no matter how badly I wanted it.

Thanks! I am going to give em a call
You hurt the right person and you're wrong for life.

#947 Woocls

Woocls

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 September 2012 - 06:46 AM

That didn't work for me. I added the 0001 to my order number and still couldn't find it.

did you search by reference and not tracking number? cause I had that problem too.

#948 TooPoor

TooPoor

∀ Game, ∃ Buy Price

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 September 2012 - 06:52 AM

Yet you did not buy it to sell for $200 profit, kudos to you sir.

Mathematically Correct.

Use factual statements, logical deductions, mathematical calculations and objective analysis; not rage.

My Trade List

NI_YA_SHA_BI.png

#949 anarch

anarch

And all that could have been...

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 September 2012 - 06:56 AM

Only Xbox or PC too?

#950 Brash_Attack

Brash_Attack

Emperor Banana

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 September 2012 - 07:09 AM

Yet you did not buy it to sell for $200 profit, kudos to you sir.

As much as I could use the money since they're going for at least $300 a pop, I'd rather someone get something they want for a decent price.

And it's a plus if someone from CAG can snag them. I've saved so much from this site, I owe it.

Only Xbox or PC too?

Only Xbox unless the PC ones were hidden somewhere else.

And for anyone in the area, this is the Fashion Valley Microsoft Store in San Diego.

#951 Rig

Rig

Rig = Lunar

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 September 2012 - 01:33 PM

did you search by reference and not tracking number? cause I had that problem too.

I'm unable to get it to work for me...does this look right? (Obviously I added some hyphens to my zip and reference #.

Posted Image

EDIT: Just called Fry's. They got me the tracking number. Very friendly, too.

Edited by Rig, 20 September 2012 - 01:43 PM.

#952 Woocls

Woocls

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 September 2012 - 01:50 PM

I'm unable to get it to work for me...does this look right? (Obviously I added some hyphens to my zip and reference #.

Posted Image

EDIT: Just called Fry's. They got me the tracking number. Very friendly, too.

Strange that it didn't work but they did ship it. Well, at least you got a tracking # now. Good luck waiting. :)

#953 Rig

Rig

Rig = Lunar

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 September 2012 - 02:16 PM

Strange that it didn't work but they did ship it. Well, at least you got a tracking # now. Good luck waiting. :)

Thanks. It's actually set to arrive today, so, I shouldn't have to wait long!

#954 slimshady_in_u

slimshady_in_u

Posted 20 September 2012 - 03:30 PM

come on amazon. Give me one. Seems like I missed it again!

#955 Woocls

Woocls

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 September 2012 - 03:37 PM

come on amazon. Give me one. Seems like I missed it again!

Yeah I'm trying to pick up a copy for a friend of mine and I saw it pop up at retail but every time I tried to throw it in my cart it kept telling me it was already gone. I actually got it into my cart but before I could even get to the CC payment screen it was gone. I probably should turn on my 1 touch payment thing.

#956 slimshady_in_u

slimshady_in_u

Posted 20 September 2012 - 03:47 PM

I still don't have luck even with 1 click.

#957 RedFoxCommando

RedFoxCommando

I Am Spartacus!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 September 2012 - 04:02 PM

I got as far as the process order page on Amazon yesterday before it told me it was sold out, I've never been supper excited then super disappointed in a 10 second period. Missed it this morning while calling about 40 GameStop looking for unclaimed pre-orders. I have a few breaths of hope but their rapidly fading. :oldman:

#958 rexflexall

rexflexall

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 September 2012 - 04:19 PM

Man this thread is still alive?! I feel for you guys fo' sho'! I was super lucky yesterday with mine. Just be sure your 1-click is on to have the best chance if and when it does pop up on the site for purchase. Wish you folks luck!

CAG? I'm Cheap Ass everything :booty:  :booty:

#959 Woocls

Woocls

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 September 2012 - 04:32 PM

My Fry's 360 version came in just now! It was 100% complete and in surprisingly good condition seeing how the box it was in was too large for the game and all the air bags were broken. Looks like Frys.com did get some after all. Also, my number was like 8100 or so.

#960 Donut2922

Donut2922

Read the OP!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 September 2012 - 04:42 PM

My Fry's 360 version came in just now! It was 100% complete and in surprisingly good condition seeing how the box it was in was too large for the game and all the air bags were broken. Looks like Frys.com did get some after all. Also, my number was like 8100 or so.

So Fry's did have them after all. Nice. Thanks for posting. I mentioned it way back when but I thought Fry's had a real decent shot at fulfilling orders. Seems like folks were adament about the official retailer list being only Best Buy, Gamestop, and Amazon but even other retailers like JR seems to be getting these too :D

Now playing:

:ps4: Last of Us: Remastered
:ps3: God of War: Ascension

:360: Gears of War 3, The Walking Dead Season Two: Episode 5