• This topic is locked This topic is locked
4193 replies to this topic

#3391 Ionotropic

Ionotropic

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 February 2013 - 07:39 PM

Now will this app be removed by Apple?

Eventually, probably yes. Download it now to all your devices so you don't have to worry about it later on.

#3392 bruistopher

bruistopher

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 February 2013 - 08:32 PM

Eventually, probably yes. Download it now to all your devices so you don't have to worry about it later on.

Okay. I'm about to but curious to when its pulled from the App Store how will the developers be able to update the app?

#3393 theemadgamer

theemadgamer

SILENCE! I keel you!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 February 2013 - 09:36 PM

Dungelot update live, anyone tried it yet?

#3394 envelopes

envelopes

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 February 2013 - 09:40 PM

Their app was already pulled. AppZapp doesn't have a website but I find the app is better than Appshopper otherwise, switched to it a couple months ago. Check it out if you need an alternative.

I feel like the appshopper people don't really maintain it. It's a site about iPhone app prices that works like crap on the iPhone itself? Wtf were they thinking with these tiny checkboxes close together?!? On the right there is a big ad for the appshopper app STILL after a couple of months of it not being available.

Okay. I'm about to but curious to when its pulled from the App Store how will the developers be able to update the app?

They won't... But I don't think appshopper got kicked out for CONTENT

#3395 mbrown3

mbrown3

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 February 2013 - 10:39 PM

Man, I don't get the hate for appshopper. I used AppMiner for a long time...by far the best app price-tracker I've seen (particularly because it let you set "target" prices for apps). When they discontinued that, I was really bummed. So I switched to Appshopper and I've been perfectly happy with it. It's no AppMiner by any stretch, but passable. And I far prefer it to AppZapp, mostly due to the interface. I find all of AppZapp's categories odd. Why separate lists for free apps and "sale apps" that also include free? I like that you can filter that stuff, but it clutters up the UI with so many options by default in the main menu. I also find it odd to add items to my price-tracking list. Too many button pushes for something that should be a main focus of the app. Anyway, Appshopper works fine so I hope it keeps working even if Apple doesn't let it back. Apple has a long way to go to keep up with these kinds of app-trackers, so to not let other apps do it is absurd.

#3396 Garrett67

Garrett67

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 February 2013 - 11:21 PM

I use Appzap Pro, Appshopper but Appsfire is also a good one.

Appzap Pro allows you to set a target price and Appsfire allows you to set an alert for price change.

#3397 envelopes

envelopes

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 February 2013 - 01:53 AM

Man, I don't get the hate for appshopper.

I don't hate appshopper. I'm just confounded by some design decisions. And pointing out that the devs aren't keeping up with it. :-) I like appshopper and want it to come back to the store - I've been holding on to my dollar for them!

#3398 Ryukahn

Ryukahn

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 February 2013 - 01:35 PM

League of Heroes Premium for Ipad/Iphone dropped to free.

#3399 Malik112099

Malik112099

Got Wife?

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 February 2013 - 04:19 PM

They could turn to cydia or even have you install it via their website as long as you are jailbroken.

Edited by Malik112099, 17 February 2013 - 08:24 PM.

#3400 Ryukahn

Ryukahn

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 February 2013 - 12:12 PM

Dungelot is free again.

#3401 Investor9872

Investor9872

CAG Supremo!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 February 2013 - 03:21 PM

Woohoo!

Dungelot is free again.

<p>Gamefly PS3 chipped discs. Click on more pictures below to enlarge them.
Investor9872.png

#3402 Zmonkay

Zmonkay

Awesome in Small Doses

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 February 2013 - 11:03 PM

Wow, really enjoying Dungelot. Didn't grab it the first time (despite positive response in the thread) as I didn't like the look of the screenshots. Glad to be wrong! Thanks for the heads up :D
For Sale: Like New/Opened Once Japanese Transformer 2010 Reissue Predaking http://www.cheapassg...291#post2498291

yourfree360games referal: SIGN UP AND GET FREE 360 games with easy and free (or dirt cheap) trial offers
http://www.yourfree3....php?ref=233445

#3403 Lord Hamm

Lord Hamm

Give me a Dollar!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 February 2013 - 11:49 PM

Dungelot is free again.

Picked it up this time
Posted Image
Posted Image

#3404 DaFees

DaFees

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 February 2013 - 08:48 AM

I know this isn't a game but the Remote Desktop app Splashtop 2 for iPad is free for the first time in a long time if not ever.

http://www.appshoppe...-remote-desktop

I <3 :br:, my :ps3:, and my 46" Samsung HDTV
I am :error:

#3405 Lord Hamm

Lord Hamm

Give me a Dollar!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 February 2013 - 09:46 AM

I know this isn't a game but the Remote Desktop app Splashtop 2 for iPad is free for the first time in a long time if not ever.

http://www.appshoppe...-remote-desktop

Seems like the reason its free is because its supported by subscription based IAP now
Posted Image
Posted Image

#3406 DaFees

DaFees

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 February 2013 - 06:24 PM

Seems like the reason its free is because its supported by subscription based IAP now

That's just for extra features like accessing your computers outside of your home network. The basic idea of using your iPad to view your desktop is free without any sort of IAP unless you can show me where I am wrong on this. :)

I <3 :br:, my :ps3:, and my 46" Samsung HDTV
I am :error:

#3407 SadPanda99

SadPanda99

I hate know it alls

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 February 2013 - 06:33 PM

That's just for extra features like accessing your computers outside of your home network. The basic idea of using your iPad to view your desktop is free without any sort of IAP unless you can show me where I am wrong on this. :)

So remote means accessing a device that's 5 feet away lol. Seems to me for a remote access device to be useful to the majority of people it would have to work outside of a home network.
Posted Image

PM me to trade for EA PGA 11, MMA, Shift 2 Season Passes

#3408 Crunchewy

Crunchewy

Posted 19 February 2013 - 07:58 PM

I use Splashtop from my sofa when I'm feeling lazy about getting up and walking over to the computer to do some mundane task. LOL!

#3409 blk00civicsi

blk00civicsi

Pillsbury Island

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 February 2013 - 08:44 PM

Teamviewer is free and is easier to use. You don't have to be on your home network either.

#3410 Kazuya

Kazuya

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 February 2013 - 01:47 AM

Wow... longtime Splashtop 2 owner who just kinda forgot about it. I had no idea you could basically use it to run your Windows 8 install like a Surface tablet on an iPad. Incredible!

#3411 3check

3check

World Builder

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 February 2013 - 01:15 PM

Yippy ki yay mother CAG'rs! Die Hard is free

#3412 Shimrra

Shimrra

Hello Ladies !!!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 February 2013 - 03:43 PM

Shadow Escape - Free (CyberConnect2, developer of Naruto fighting games first App game)
https://itunes.apple...d587291971?mt=8

A beautiful 35-year-old ain’t as as good lookin’ as an ugly 19-year-old. Women expect us to like them but they don’t even like each other” Patrice O’neal

Shimrra74.png2rfy52g.jpg

#3413 Naked Snake Eyes

Naked Snake Eyes

What would Snake do?

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 February 2013 - 05:13 PM

Don't update Minigore 2, the update screws up your progress and also eliminates all enemies so all arenas are just empty. I learned the hard way!

#3414 theemadgamer

theemadgamer

SILENCE! I keel you!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 February 2013 - 05:25 PM

Don't update Minigore 2, the update screws up your progress and also eliminates all enemies so all arenas are just empty. I learned the hard way!

Same goes for Dungelot, resets game, difficulty swings too far in other direction. Glad I only updated phone, not ipad.

#3415 Naked Snake Eyes

Naked Snake Eyes

What would Snake do?

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 February 2013 - 05:51 PM

Same goes for Dungelot, resets game, difficulty swings too far in other direction. Glad I only updated phone, not ipad.

Dungelot update 1.55 brings back more difficulty, I kept a copy of 1.41 on my phone tho and I switch between them. I think the new one could be fine with a few more tweaks.

#3416 Malik112099

Malik112099

Got Wife?

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 February 2013 - 05:01 AM

It's been fixed.

#3417 Ryukahn

Ryukahn

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 February 2013 - 05:08 AM

Civilization Revolution for iPad is showing up as $0.99 in my wishlist and having received an update, but the price isn't reflected on the itunes page yet. The appshopper link says its on sale too, so keep an eye out if you are interested.

#3418 Naked Snake Eyes

Naked Snake Eyes

What would Snake do?

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 February 2013 - 05:36 AM

Plants vs Zombies HD is free. I think iphone version is free too.

I grabbed this on the weekend and don't believe I've seen it posted here. Twang the Fox is free. I passed on this at first, downloaded it after coming across it a second time and ended up loving it. 99% of the time I will try a new app for 1-5 minutes and then quit even if I liked it. I played this game for like 1.5 hours.

It's been fixed.

Cool, that didn't take long.

Edited by Solid-Snake-Eyes, 21 February 2013 - 06:33 AM.

#3419 sadunk

sadunk

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 February 2013 - 07:12 AM

PvZ is huge! First time it's been free on iPad.

#3420 ragingst0rm6

ragingst0rm6

Savior, Conquerer, Hero, Villain.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 February 2013 - 08:25 AM

picked up PvZ (both versions), thanks!