• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 February 2013 - 09:31 AM

Thanks for the heads up on PvZ!

#3422 Ryukahn

Ryukahn

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 February 2013 - 11:16 AM

Thanks for the heads up on PvZ! Already had the iphone version, but now I can play it on the ipad in HD.

#3423 Lord Hamm

Lord Hamm

Give me a Dollar!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 February 2013 - 11:19 AM

Wow all the top ios apps are going free

Infinity Blade, PvZ, Fruit Ninja, Kingdom Rush

Very Nice, just got my phone in december and I havent had to pay for one app
Posted Image
Posted Image

#3424 EvlD99

EvlD99

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 February 2013 - 03:13 PM

Civilization Revolution for iPad is showing up as $0.99 in my wishlist and having received an update, but the price isn't reflected on the itunes page yet. The appshopper link says its on sale too, so keep an eye out if you are interested.

Its the same for iphone. I noticed they just added in app purchases for addons and multi-player so thats probably the perminant price for the base game now.

#3425 shivan128

shivan128

CAG at heart

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 February 2013 - 03:39 PM

Wow all the top ios apps are going free

Infinity Blade, PvZ, Fruit Ninja, Kingdom Rush

Very Nice, just got my phone in december and I havent had to pay for one app

I see kingdom rush as a paid app currently... was it on sale previously?

edaa9c273976.png

My tradelist: http://www.cheapassg...ad.php?t=301364

Currently Playing:  :vita: Dragon Fantasy book 2, :3ds: Azure Striker Gunvolt, :360: N/A, :ps3: N/A, :ps4: Diablo 3, :wiiu: Hyrule Warriors

#3426 kitara91

kitara91

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 February 2013 - 03:41 PM

I see kingdom rush as a paid app currently... was it on sale previously?

the iPhone version went free twice

#3427 shivan128

shivan128

CAG at heart

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 February 2013 - 03:45 PM

the iPhone version went free twice

Thanks, missed it... just bought an ipad yesterday. Should have paid more attention to this thread to buy up the games in advance. :) Lesson learned!

edaa9c273976.png

Currently Playing:  :vita: Dragon Fantasy book 2, :3ds: Azure Striker Gunvolt, :360: N/A, :ps3: N/A, :ps4: Diablo 3, :wiiu: Hyrule Warriors

#3428 melted77

melted77

Posted 21 February 2013 - 07:31 PM

Thanks for the headsup for PvZ.

#3429 Naked Snake Eyes

Naked Snake Eyes

What would Snake do?

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 February 2013 - 07:50 PM

Lili is 99 cents, any opinions on this game? Looks good.

#3430 kill3r7

kill3r7

MiNd ThE GaP

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 February 2013 - 07:54 PM

The game is beautiful but the gameplay is pretty simple. The game gets a bit repetitive by the end. IMO it's worth 99 cents.
Xecutioner
CML

#3431 Naked Snake Eyes

Naked Snake Eyes

What would Snake do?

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 February 2013 - 07:57 PM

The game is beautiful but the gameplay is pretty simple. The game gets a bit repetitive by the end. IMO it's worth 99 cents.

Thanks, I'll probably grab it.

Bought. Now I gotta make room for it on my full 32GB ipad :(

#3432 Brother Daz

Brother Daz

Scotch and yes?

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 February 2013 - 07:59 PM

Thanks, I've had my eye on this one. Still showing full price in the App Store though. The waiting begins.

N/M it's updated now.

#3433 kill3r7

kill3r7

MiNd ThE GaP

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 February 2013 - 08:08 PM

Thanks, I'll probably grab it.

Bought. Now I gotta make room for it on my full 32GB ipad :(

I have the same issue. Thus, I'm trying to be diligent about finishing games I currently own before buying new ones.

Edited by kill3r7, 21 February 2013 - 10:44 PM.

Xecutioner
CML

#3434 Naked Snake Eyes

Naked Snake Eyes

What would Snake do?

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 February 2013 - 09:50 PM

I have the same issue. Thus, I'm trying to be diligent about finishing games I I currently own before buying new ones.

That's my main problem, I don't finish any iOS games. I need to start changing my ways, I did complete The Room recently. I've begun to back up save data with iFunbox and then can safely delete games I don't intend to play in the near future, to make room for new things.

#3435 bruistopher

bruistopher

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 February 2013 - 09:59 PM

Thanks. I downloaded Lili, Civilization Revolution and Plants Vs. Zombies for the iPhone 5.

#3436 envelopes

envelopes

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 February 2013 - 10:36 PM

That's my main problem, I don't finish any iOS games. I need to start changing my ways, I did complete The Room recently. I've begun to back up save data with iFunbox and then can safely delete games I don't intend to play in the near future, to make room for new things.

I wonder if we'll have to have finished The Room to play the upcoming new content. Because I did finish it, and then deleted.

#3437 Naked Snake Eyes

Naked Snake Eyes

What would Snake do?

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 February 2013 - 11:45 PM

I wonder if we'll have to have finished The Room to play the upcoming new content. Because I did finish it, and then deleted.

i wondered that too, luckily I copied my save before deleting the game.

Just played about 30-40 mins of Lili, it's pretty cool.

#3438 Stimes

Stimes

Posted 22 February 2013 - 12:23 AM

Plants vs Zombies HD is free. I think iphone version is free too.

Wow, I normal wouldn't say this but this deserves it's own thread, I'm sure someone will make one soon enough. Thanks for the heads up I already own both versions but I've been telling friends and co-workers about it all day.

#3439 Wario64

Wario64

Will tweet for @videogamedeals

• Forum Moderator

Posted 22 February 2013 - 12:57 AM

Wow, I normal wouldn't say this but this deserves it's own thread, I'm sure someone will make one soon enough. Thanks for the heads up I already own both versions but I've been telling friends and co-workers about it all day.

I agree it does. I'm gonna make a separate thread, and it'll be tweeted on videogamedeals cause PvZ is that good

#3440 ViolentLee

ViolentLee

Still Man Fights

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 February 2013 - 06:10 AM

Wario64: I didn't draw the comparison between the CAG and the Twitter handle I follow. I feel not-smart. (I'm @StillManFights).

mqqgUvv.jpg   ECqYO0a.jpg
My action/scifi novel, Still Man Fights, is available in paperback and e-book form at Amazon.com.

My new travelogue, Japan Chronicles: of Rock Gods and J-Pop Idols, is also on Amazon.com.

#3441 jcp42877

jcp42877

Semper Fortis

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 February 2013 - 09:56 AM

Are there any immersive little RPGs y'all would recommend?

Ones I've got my eye on are:

Cthulhu Saves the World
Knights of Pen and Paper
Dragon Island Blue
Penny Arcade RPG (whatever the one is with the 2 buddies)
Posted Image

#3442 shivan128

shivan128

CAG at heart

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 February 2013 - 11:44 AM

Cthulhu Saves the World
Knights of Pen and Paper
Dragon Island Blue

I am just finishing up Knights of Pen and Paper. The game itself is pretty standard rpg with side quests which greatly help you level. There are also some unlockable classes in the side quests that would help to encourage replay value. Probably takes 10-15 hours to complete the game w/out all the side quests. To complete everything, it may take upwards of 30 hours since it would involve heavy grinding. Money is critical to buy better/upgrade items. For $1 or $2, you could do worse. It's nostalgic for those who used to play D&D the old fashioned way (like myself) and don't mind the 8-bit feel to the game. I would personally recommend it.

edaa9c273976.png

#3443 starkillr

starkillr

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 February 2013 - 02:37 PM

I am just finishing up Knights of Pen and Paper. The game itself is pretty standard rpg with side quests which greatly help you level. There are also some unlockable classes in the side quests that would help to encourage replay value. Probably takes 10-15 hours to complete the game w/out all the side quests. To complete everything, it may take upwards of 30 hours since it would involve heavy grinding. Money is critical to buy better/upgrade items. For $1 or $2, you could do worse. It's nostalgic for those who used to play D&D the old fashioned way (like myself) and don't mind the 8-bit feel to the game. I would personally recommend it.

+1 for Knights of P&P

#3444 Yanksfan

Yanksfan

Cubs Fan Too :(

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 February 2013 - 02:47 PM

Cthulhu Saves the World
Knights of Pen and Paper
Dragon Island Blue

I definitely would recommend Cthulhu Saves the World. I played it on the PC but I assume the iOS version is just fine. Great developer.

Huh, cool, hadn't heard of this one until recent mentions. You just sold me on it though.

#3445 keithp

keithp

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 February 2013 - 04:25 PM

Thanks, I'm giving it a spin!

#3446 jcp42877

jcp42877

Semper Fortis

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 February 2013 - 05:22 PM

Thanks for the input guys. I'll probably just grab Cthulu since its only $1.99.

I HATE games that you can only really progress in with paying real cash. I mean, I may spend $10 only some in game currency, when I could spend that on a full retail PS3 titles used from Gamestop.

Just my way of thinking..

But I appreciate the P+P review!
Posted Image

#3447 donbaloo

donbaloo

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 February 2013 - 05:34 PM

If you're looking for a good RPG, check out Avadon. Its pricey but occasionally goes on sale. It's a great older school fullsized RPG. Spiderweb games makes a lot of really good stuff.

Also, Battle of the Bulge went on sale today. Normally 9.99 but 6.99 today. Been eyeing this since release and its got rave reviews. Strategy war game, simulating table top play. Still pricey and I haven't bought it yet but the urge is there.

Both iPad only. Well, Avadon is available for PC/Mac as well.

#3448 Naked Snake Eyes

Naked Snake Eyes

What would Snake do?

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 February 2013 - 07:12 PM

Munch TIme HD is free

#3449 Shimrra

Shimrra

Hello Ladies !!!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 February 2013 - 09:02 PM

Flashout 3D - Free
https://itunes.apple...d563209339?mt=8
Posted Image

PhotoViva - Free
https://itunes.apple...d459007515?mt=8
Posted ImagePosted Image

A beautiful 35-year-old ain’t as as good lookin’ as an ugly 19-year-old. Women expect us to like them but they don’t even like each other” Patrice O’neal

Shimrra74.png2rfy52g.jpg

#3450 Naked Snake Eyes

Naked Snake Eyes

What would Snake do?

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 February 2013 - 02:19 AM

Sketchbook Pro $2.99
Sketchbook Ink $2.99
Sketchbook Mobile .99