https://itunes.apple...d563209339?mt=8
Posted Image

Looks cool but it's at 2.99 already. :-(

#3452 Naked Snake Eyes

Naked Snake Eyes

What would Snake do?

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 February 2013 - 05:45 AM

Doptrix is free, read that this was good so I had it on my wish list. Appshopper doesn't say its free but Appzapp gave me the heads up, it is.

Update, didn't really like this game. It's too hard to complete lines and clear them off the screen. Maybe I'm just not good at the game but I didn't enjoy it.

Edited by Solid-Snake-Eyes, 23 February 2013 - 06:39 PM.

#3453 Zmonkay

Zmonkay

Awesome in Small Doses

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 February 2013 - 12:33 PM

Looks cool but it's at 2.99 already. :-(

If it makes you feel any better it's purty but controls like ass in all control schemes (imho). I wanted to like it but ended up deleting it.
For Sale: Like New/Opened Once Japanese Transformer 2010 Reissue Predaking http://www.cheapassg...291#post2498291

yourfree360games referal: SIGN UP AND GET FREE 360 games with easy and free (or dirt cheap) trial offers
http://www.yourfree3....php?ref=233445

#3454 envelopes

envelopes

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 February 2013 - 04:49 PM

If it makes you feel any better it's purty but controls like ass in all control schemes (imho). I wanted to like it but ended up deleting it.

It makes me feel way better. Thanks!

#3455 Seasick Pirate

Seasick Pirate

Rachael's Superstar

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 February 2013 - 07:02 PM

Monsters, Inc. Run is free.
I think this is normally .99 so it may be a good one to pick up for the kids for when the new movie comes out later this year.

DCH_Logo%202014_CAG.png

Also on Twitter @ DanCote.Himself

#3456 Brother Daz

Brother Daz

Scotch and yes?

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 February 2013 - 07:12 PM

Monsters, Inc. Run is free.
I think this is normally .99 so it may be a good one to pick up for the kids for when the new movie comes out later this year.

Thanks, my son has been wanting this.

#3457 ViolentLee

ViolentLee

Still Man Fights

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 February 2013 - 02:46 AM

Several interesting looking freebies on the front page of Appshopper:
Impossible Pixel (universal): http://www.appshoppe...mpossible-pixel
Elementa HD (universal) looks like Pokemon/CCG hybrid: http://www.appshoppe...mes/elementa-hd
GeoDrop HD (universal) Geometry Wars meets Lumines: http://www.appshoppe...ames/geodrop-hd

mqqgUvv.jpg   ECqYO0a.jpg
My action/scifi novel, Still Man Fights, is available in paperback and e-book form at Amazon.com.

My new travelogue, Japan Chronicles: of Rock Gods and J-Pop Idols, is also on Amazon.com.

#3458 3check

3check

World Builder

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 February 2013 - 03:09 AM

Thanks Impossible Pixel looks awesome

#3459 Seasick Pirate

Seasick Pirate

Rachael's Superstar

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 February 2013 - 05:27 PM

PDF Expert is free.
Normally $10, I had everyone in the office download this immediately and sent this suggestion to some of our clients!

DCH_Logo%202014_CAG.png

Also on Twitter @ DanCote.Himself

#3460 ViolentLee

ViolentLee

Still Man Fights

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 February 2013 - 08:21 PM

Nutty Fluffies is now free. It's a rollercoaster pilot game by RedLynx, of Trials and 1000 Heroz fame.
AppShopper: http://appshopper.co.../nutty-fluffies
iTunes: http://appshopper.co.../nutty-fluffies

My action/scifi novel, Still Man Fights, is available in paperback and e-book form at Amazon.com.

My new travelogue, Japan Chronicles: of Rock Gods and J-Pop Idols, is also on Amazon.com.

#3461 Crunchewy

Crunchewy

Posted 25 February 2013 - 08:40 PM

Nutty FLuffies is pretty fun. I bought it a while back. It's nothing super great, but it's worth a try for sure.

Crunchewy.png

#3462 StryderOmega

StryderOmega

Posted 26 February 2013 - 04:24 AM

PDF Expert is free.
Normally $10, I had everyone in the office download this immediately and sent this suggestion to some of our clients!

Thanks! I dunno if I will use it, but won't hurt to have on my account just in case!

xivpads.png

#3463 Seasick Pirate

Seasick Pirate

Rachael's Superstar

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 February 2013 - 09:39 PM

I've made a huge mistake.
I accidentally removed 1000 Heroz from my iPhone. I downloaded the game again only to see I was reverted to the free version. I emailed RedLynx about this and they're asking me for proof of purchase.
The problem is I'm pretty sure I got it while the full version was being offered for free. (The game is now always "free" but you can unlock the full version through IAP.) Since I downloaded it as a Free App of the Day, I have no proof of purchase, do I? I don't even know when I got it. Does iTunes keep track of this sort of thing with free apps?
I don't know if this is worth fighting over as I also lost all of my previous progress and times. Sad losing over 500 days of progress over a stupid mistake.

#3464 Chrono Gear

Chrono Gear

For the Horde!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 February 2013 - 09:45 PM

I accidentally removed 1000 Heroz from my iPhone. I downloaded the game again only to see I was reverted to the free version. I emailed RedLynx about this and they're asking me for proof of purchase.
The problem is I'm pretty sure I got it while the full version was being offered for free. (The game is now always "free" but you can unlock the full version through IAP.) Since I downloaded it as a Free App of the Day, I have no proof of purchase, do I? I don't even know when I got it. Does iTunes keep track of this sort of thing with free apps?
I don't know if this is worth fighting over as I also lost all of my previous progress and times. Sad losing over 500 days of progress over a stupid mistake.

How recently did you delete the app? If you are really disparate you could always restore your iPhone from the most recent backup (assuming you backup your phone) that would have the app still on it. It's a pain in the butt, but it is the only way to restore it unless you are jailbroken and had already backed up your save file.

#3465 Seasick Pirate

Seasick Pirate

Rachael's Superstar

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 February 2013 - 10:30 PM

How recently did you delete the app?

Here's the story:
Spoiler

I've accepted that my times are gone. Most progress in my games are gone. I'd just like the full version back as I lost access to the ages in Adventure. Being a cheap ass, it would break my heart having to actually pay for the game this time around.

#3466 Crunchewy

Crunchewy

Posted 26 February 2013 - 10:42 PM

You'll probably want to upgrade to iOS 6 so you get iCloud backups (or was that in 5? I'm forgetting now). Great feature in any case. Plus you can still have your jailbreak if you do it before 6.1.3 hits.

Crunchewy.png

#3467 Seasick Pirate

Seasick Pirate

Rachael's Superstar

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 February 2013 - 10:55 PM

I did upgrade. That's how I ended up losing everything.

I've come to terms with that now. What I'm most concerned with at this point is 1000 Heroz. Do I have any proof of downloading the full version for free?

#3468 jacknicklson

jacknicklson

Posted 26 February 2013 - 10:58 PM

Go through their version history and find out when it went free to play and match that with when you downloaded it

#3469 Chrono Gear

Chrono Gear

For the Horde!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 February 2013 - 11:11 PM

Here's the story:

Spoiler

I've accepted that my times are gone. Most progress in my games are gone. I'd just like the full version back as I lost access to the ages in Adventure. Being a cheap ass, it would break my heart having to actually pay for the game this time around.

Did you iCloud backup? You can do that OTA. You can restore OTA as well.

#3470 jukkakhan

jukkakhan

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 February 2013 - 12:16 AM

Look through your Purchase History on itunes (itunes store, click on your email address, account, purchase history). It should have all your purchases, free or otherwise. You might have to open up each purchase line by line because it tends to group apps together arbitrarily.

#3471 guessed

guessed

Posted 27 February 2013 - 03:07 AM

I've come to terms with that now. What I'm most concerned with at this point is 1000 Heroz. Do I have any proof of downloading the full version for free?

I had a similar experience when I switched phones. I'm sorry, but I don't really know how it got fixed. Try uninstalling and re-installing, I know I did that. Also, not sure if it matters, but you may want to double check if you are logged into Game Center.
Will 'watch Family Guy with you and explain the pop culture references you don't understand' for food.

#3472 ViolentLee

ViolentLee

Still Man Fights

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 February 2013 - 03:13 AM

Seasick Pirate:
Can't you just go into the App Store, find it under Purchased, and take a screen cap? Maybe take a screen cap of your Game Center menu too, to prove you are that person.

#3473 wilflare

wilflare

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 February 2013 - 03:29 AM

just thought I'll do a little heads-up for a fantastic dev with a beautiful game releasing this week.

Penumbear by Taco Graveyard!

In Penumbear, you are a koala that walks on the line between light and shadow. You turn lights on and off, hopping from shadow to shadow, as you find your way from room to room. In addition to an array of lighting sources, a variety of dangers stand in your way creating a puzzle out of every room.

http://penumbear.tacograveyard.com

The Trailer

I was not very active during the beta test but during the times I played it, I was really impressed by the art and the whole atmosphere.

Coming to the App Store on February 28th!

and here's a wallpaper to go along!

Posted Image

Green Man Gaming: Get both of us $2 Credit by signing an account through my referral link HERE and spend $2! :D
Amazon Prime for Students: Sign up HERE

#3474 envelopes

envelopes

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 February 2013 - 03:34 AM

Seasick Pirate:
Can't you just go into the App Store, find it under Purchased, and take a screen cap? Maybe take a screen cap of your Game Center menu too, to prove you are that person.

It's shitty that they're even making him/her jump through hoops. They decided to replace the product already owned with an inferior one.

#3475 ViolentLee

ViolentLee

Still Man Fights

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 February 2013 - 04:57 AM

True. He bought it, and should be able to get it back again.
1000 Heroz *is* a unique game. Every day you're given a new level in which to compete for a gold medal and a leaderboard spot. After that day, you cannot get leaderboard points. However, I don't think that should have any bearing on whether he gets the complete game back.

#3476 Naked Snake Eyes

Naked Snake Eyes

What would Snake do?

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 February 2013 - 05:42 AM

Pokedex for iOS is .99 down from 1.99. It's an official app. The IAPs are 3.99 down from 5.99.

Awesome, the True Skate update is out with IAP for a new skate park. 99 cents. It's huge.

Edited by Solid-Snake-Eyes, 27 February 2013 - 06:38 AM.

#3477 affa

affa

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 February 2013 - 05:10 PM

I don't mean to be an anti-cag... but if you love the game so much, and you've already invested so much time into it... and you initially got it for free... perhaps it's time to support the devs a little?

i don't mean to sound like a jerk. it's just that, well, yea. we need to support the games we like at least a little bit.

#3478 Naked Snake Eyes

Naked Snake Eyes

What would Snake do?

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 February 2013 - 06:26 PM

There's a nice content update for Puzzle Craft today.

#3479 ViolentLee

ViolentLee

Still Man Fights

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 February 2013 - 09:36 PM

Also a big update for Bad Piggies.

Musaic Box HD is a Kotaku recommended music-based puzzle game for iPad that's free: http://appshopper.co...s/musaic-box-hd

#3480 Naked Snake Eyes

Naked Snake Eyes

What would Snake do?

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 February 2013 - 09:54 PM

King Cashing 2 comes out tonight. I liked the first game. It's not a deal but the developer said the price might go up as they add more content. $2.99 at launch.

I bought it, and it's glorious!

Edited by Solid-Snake-Eyes, 28 February 2013 - 07:47 AM.