Apple iOS (iPhone, iPod, iPad) -- Ongoing Sales

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
4193 replies to this topic

#3931 thirtytwoutside

thirtytwoutside

HOW CAN SHE SLAP

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 April 2013 - 05:23 AM

Still no sale on the Hector games...this is getting pretty ridiculous.

I feel like emailing the dev and saying I'm an app reviewer and ask if I can get codes for the game free to review it.

Wow. Aren't you the entitled one.
CAG: Where it doesn't matter how good or how cheap a game is, but games would only be "worth buying" to people if only they were $10 cheaper.

#3932 mbrown3

mbrown3

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 April 2013 - 05:34 AM

Cave sale is live! All their games are in sale to celebrate the 3rd anniversary of Cave World.

http://www.cave-worl...niversary-sale/

And before anyone complains about the prices they are worth every single penny if you are at all into SHMUPS or enjoy fun.

Separate versions for iPhone/iPad = epic fail. :shame:

#3933 Chrono Gear

Chrono Gear

For the Horde!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 April 2013 - 05:45 AM

Cave sale is live! All their games are in sale to celebrate the 3rd anniversary of Cave World.

http://www.cave-worl...niversary-sale/

And before anyone complains about the prices they are worth every single penny if you are at all into SHMUPS or enjoy fun.

Ugh! I want them all soo bad but they are just so god damn overpriced even when discounted I just can't justify the purchase even though I'm a huge shmup fan and paid $40 (twice what I spend on a game anymore) for a few of these on 360.

#3934 Naked Snake Eyes

Naked Snake Eyes

What would Snake do?

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 April 2013 - 07:02 AM

Heroes & Castles is 99 cents down from 1.99

#3935 tamagoyorokobi

tamagoyorokobi

Posted 06 April 2013 - 07:43 AM

Crow has dropped to free for the first time.

Also, thanks Tronny for the heads up on Horn!

fss_overall.png
Now Playing: Animal Crossing: New Leaf, Triple Town (PC)

3DS FC: 5069-4010-9757

#3936 samaside

samaside

nerdophiles.com

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 April 2013 - 08:01 AM

Thanks for the heads up on Horn! Been waiting for that one for a long time.

#3937 spsummers

spsummers

Sic Semper Tyrannis

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 April 2013 - 11:16 AM

Thanks for the heads up on Horn! Been waiting for that one for a long time.

It's a big download, I had to clear some space off my iPad for it. Hope it's worth it...
Posted Image

#3938 mrsamsa

mrsamsa

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 April 2013 - 05:11 PM

I have to agree at CAVE games are worth the asking price. There are no better arcade shooters on mobile. Also note that the Android versions are on sale. Bug Princess 2 is my favourite, though the 1st one's a good start point as it's pretty simple, gameplay-wise.

#3939 JamesJoyce

JamesJoyce

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 April 2013 - 05:52 PM

I got Bug Princess 2 Black Label. It's fun, but very low res graphics and not updated for a while (asks for Openfeint and does not use the iPhone 5 screen). The one thing that really upsets me about Cave are those HD versions. I got both Dodonpachi Resurrection and Espgaluda 2, and there is now way I am double dipping, especially at $11 a piece. They really should have just updated the base version, greedy bastards.

As for advice what to get: My favorite is still Dodonpachi Resurrection, and I would warn against Dodonpachi Maximum, as it only has "virtual", low contrast opponents that are hard to see.

#3940 Shimrra

Shimrra

Hello Ladies !!!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 April 2013 - 09:42 PM

Anyone run into that annoying "iOS Memory Warning" while playing Injustice?

A beautiful 35-year-old ain’t as as good lookin’ as an ugly 19-year-old. Women expect us to like them but they don’t even like each other” Patrice O’neal

Shimrra74.png2rfy52g.jpg

#3941 Rsmobile

Rsmobile

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 April 2013 - 10:07 PM

BP2 Black Label is just a straight upgrade of BP2 and is probably the best. DDP Maximum is fun, especially since it is all single levels. Ideal for mobile gaming, but it relies a lot on DDP series nostalgia to sell it.

EG2 and the first Iphone DDP are still two of the best as well. Deathsmiles ain't bad either.

#3942 envelopes

envelopes

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 April 2013 - 04:55 AM

BP2 Black Label is just a straight upgrade of BP2 and is probably the best. DDP Maximum is fun, especially since it is all single levels. Ideal for mobile gaming, but it relies a lot on DDP series nostalgia to sell it.

EG2 and the first Iphone DDP are still two of the best as well. Deathsmiles ain't bad either.

I got Bug Princess 2 Black Label. It's fun, but very low res graphics and not updated for a while (asks for Openfeint and does not use the iPhone 5 screen).

I was seriously thinking BP2BL. But now I'm not so sure! Does openfeint even _work_ anymore?

I guess I could play on iPad instead of phone...

#3943 Rsmobile

Rsmobile

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 April 2013 - 05:29 AM

Most Cave games support OF and GC. OF being off doesn't impact game operation in the slightest. You may have to go into options and switch them to GC if you had them on OF

#3944 Cornelius

Cornelius

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 April 2013 - 04:45 AM

Plenty of FibbleHD codes left but remember to PM me before the April 16th expiration!

Finally all gone ... congrats to all who could PM in time! :)

70109.png
I don't always buy :360: points, but when I do, I click this CrazyGameTime affiliate link below
Cornelius's gamercard, so CGT will forward 2% of the proceeds so he can buy more points!

#3945 RallyV

RallyV

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 April 2013 - 07:11 PM

Angry Birds Star Wars
http://iospickofthew...irds-star-wars/

If you get the Starbucks app they send you links every week to the songs. Looks like everything might be available through the app now.

#3946 Shimrra

Shimrra

Hello Ladies !!!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 April 2013 - 07:19 PM

Angry Birds Star Wars

If you get the Starbucks app they send you links every week to the songs. Looks like everything might be available through the app now.

I clicked the link and got "This offer is not available yet."

A beautiful 35-year-old ain’t as as good lookin’ as an ugly 19-year-old. Women expect us to like them but they don’t even like each other” Patrice O’neal

Shimrra74.png2rfy52g.jpg

#3947 Drabelincoln

Drabelincoln

Town Drunk

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 April 2013 - 07:23 PM

I clicked the link and got "This offer is not available yet."

Same

#3948 RallyV

RallyV

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 April 2013 - 07:32 PM

Weird. I was able to download it.

#3949 guessed

guessed

Posted 09 April 2013 - 07:40 PM

Angry Birds Star Wars

Not 5 minutes before I saw this post, I was telling a friend that I really wanted angry birds Star Wars, but I'm not willing to pay for it because I already have so much angry birds content with the other games (which they keep adding to).

Also getting the "not available yet" message, btw.
Will 'watch Family Guy with you and explain the pop culture references you don't understand' for food.

#3950 RallyV

RallyV

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 April 2013 - 07:45 PM

Try it from their twitter feed.

https://twitter.com/iOSPicks

That's how I got it.

#3951 guessed

guessed

Posted 09 April 2013 - 08:01 PM

Try it from their twitter feed.

https://twitter.com/iOSPicks

That's how I got it.

Same issue. I am trying from my phone. Did you get it via iOS device or computer with iTunes?
Will 'watch Family Guy with you and explain the pop culture references you don't understand' for food.

#3952 Jayrcee

Jayrcee

CAG Addict

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 April 2013 - 08:05 PM

Same issue. I am trying from my phone. Did you get it via iOS device or computer with iTunes?

"This code is for an offer not yet available. It cannot be used yet."

#3953 Crunchewy

Crunchewy

Posted 09 April 2013 - 08:05 PM

Same issue. Offer not available yet. I will try again later. I tried this on my computer.

Crunchewy.png

#3954 RallyV

RallyV

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 April 2013 - 08:07 PM

I was able to get it from my iPod Touch. I clicked the link and it opened the iTunes store.

#3955 MiTYH

MiTYH

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 April 2013 - 08:10 PM

Didn't work for me. Tried 2 computers, got 2 codes, both unable to work at this time
Posted Image

#3956 D0RC

D0RC

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 April 2013 - 08:10 PM

Didnt work on ipad 2.

#3957 Shimrra

Shimrra

Hello Ladies !!!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 April 2013 - 08:13 PM

Angry Birds Star Wars

Interesting thing, not sure if it means anything but when I enter this directing thru safari on iphone, i hit the link and the redeem code it generates keeps changing. It still says "This offer is not available yet." Has anyone else notice this?

Shimrra74.png2rfy52g.jpg

#3958 RallyV

RallyV

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 April 2013 - 08:15 PM

I wonder if it worked for me because I have the Starbucks app.

#3959 Drabelincoln

Drabelincoln

Town Drunk

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 April 2013 - 08:18 PM

I wonder if it worked for me because I have the Starbucks app.

I have the Starbucks app and it was a no go

#3960 razorracer83

razorracer83

I got the need for speed.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 April 2013 - 09:02 PM

Got Angry Birds Star Wars on my iPod Touch 5G. Just like RallyV, I downloaded it straight from the iPod instead of from iTunes.
Wii U!?! I don't think you could possibly give a game console a worse name!!!

http://www.youtube.c...&hl=en_US&rel=0

I stand corrected.