Apple iOS (iPhone, iPod, iPad) -- Ongoing Sales

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
4193 replies to this topic

#811 newtype06

newtype06

Coordinator

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 September 2012 - 12:10 AM

...yeah, Ultra Dario's pathetic even though it's free. I want my 5 minutes back.

#812 nnthomas

nnthomas

meeble meeble

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 September 2012 - 12:12 AM

Adventure Bar Story is going to be free on Thursday...

http://itunes.apple....d489454710?mt=8
Posted Image

#813 Ginger Junk

Ginger Junk

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 September 2012 - 12:15 AM

I like Ultra Dario. He kinda looks like Zach Galifianakis.

#814 envelopes

envelopes

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 September 2012 - 12:19 AM

$0.99 -> Free
Carota!
AppShopper: http://appshopper.com/games/carota-2

Fun looking puzzle game

#815 guessed

guessed

Posted 26 September 2012 - 02:10 AM

Looks good, thanks for the heads-up.
Will 'watch Family Guy with you and explain the pop culture references you don't understand' for food.

#816 newtype06

newtype06

Coordinator

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 September 2012 - 05:32 AM

Crap, Sword & Sworcery EP went back to its regular price. I'm relatively new to the iOS gaming scene, so I was wondering -- will it go on sale again anytime soon or was that it?

#817 V4Oldboy

V4Oldboy

Vengeance 4 Oldboy

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 September 2012 - 07:13 AM

Crap, Sword & Sworcery EP went back to its regular price. I'm relatively new to the iOS gaming scene, so I was wondering -- will it go on sale again anytime soon or was that it?

Anyone know if there are any sites that track app prices similar to the ones that track steam prices? Would be useful for cases like this.

I grabbed the micro version of S&S even though i haven't played it, I know I will. Even though I have the PC version already from an indie bundle.

Super Hexagon is another game that people might want to pick up before it goes up to its normal price.

"You WROTE it, you can't UN-WRITE it!" - Maurice LaMarche

[if you need help funding a PSN gameshare (US) I'm happy to help out fellow CAGs (PM me) as long as you are patient.]

#818 RollingSkull

RollingSkull

No Decisive Evidence

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 September 2012 - 07:45 AM

Super Hexagon is a flash game with terrible controls. Would have liked it were the controls tighter.

And I think Sworcery is overrated garbage and a waste of your money and time.
Posted Image

It was a smooth ride.

#819 affa

affa

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 September 2012 - 08:04 AM

Anyone know if there are any sites that track app prices similar to the ones that track steam prices? Would be useful for cases like this.

I grabbed the micro version of S&S even though i haven't played it, I know I will. Even though I have the PC version already from an indie bundle.

Super Hexagon is another game that people might want to pick up before it goes up to its normal price.

yea, use appshopper. in addition to getting to have a wishlist and get sale updates, their site shows price history too.

#820 affa

affa

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 September 2012 - 08:05 AM

king cashing slots is free. kinda addictive slot rpg.

infinite warrior also free.

#821 nnthomas

nnthomas

meeble meeble

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 September 2012 - 01:24 PM

Download APPSHOPPER, and start adding a bunch of games to your WISHLIST

You will be notified of any price drops.
Posted Image

#822 jjz203

jjz203

$19.99 or le$$ plea$e!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 September 2012 - 02:43 PM

Tiny Troopers has dropped to free for the first time since its release! I've had this on my wishlist since it came out. Great strategy/action game.

http://itunes.apple....d494242260?mt=8
:dunce: *~Don't argue with dumb people, they only bring you down to their level of logic and beat you senseless with their expertise~* :dunce:

(referring to BB) ...I feel like I'm robbing them blind. There is NO WAY they're making any money off of me.

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

#823 ViolentLee

ViolentLee

Still Man Fights

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 September 2012 - 11:04 PM

I can't encourage NEW iPhone users enough to go back at least several pages, and just look at the flow of this thread. You'll find answers to almost all of your noob questions -- good games, tracking prices, etc.
A little research goes a long way.

mqqgUvv.jpg   ECqYO0a.jpg
My action/scifi novel, Still Man Fights, is available in paperback and e-book form at Amazon.com.

My new travelogue, Japan Chronicles: of Rock Gods and J-Pop Idols, is also on Amazon.com.

#824 SadPanda99

SadPanda99

I hate know it alls

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 September 2012 - 11:10 PM

I can't encourage NEW iPhone users enough to go back at least several pages, and just look at the flow of this thread. You'll find answers to almost all of your noob questions -- good games, tracking prices, etc.
A little research goes a long way.

^^^^^^^^^

Polite Trolling is still Trolling !!
Posted Image

PM me to trade for EA PGA 11, MMA, Shift 2 Season Passes

#825 anbu-black-ops

anbu-black-ops

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 September 2012 - 12:17 AM

what are some good online multiplayer game apps out there. I only have word with friends. or game apps with aCtive leaderboards and suCh. I am really overwhelm with all this stuff. lol.

I already CheCk the first page and it was really helpful. Thanks in advanCe again.

#826 Crunchewy

Crunchewy

Posted 27 September 2012 - 12:40 AM

This is not a sale, but sometimes you've got to reward and encourage quality. Rayman Jungle Run is pretty superb and is worth the $2.99 asking price. Don't let the running part of this scare you off. It is a running game of sorts, but a platformer and not random. The quality of the level designs and the animation are off the charts. And it's just a lot of fun. I highly recommend it, especially if you like Rayman Origins. This is a great companion.

http://appshopper.co...yman-jungle-run

Crunchewy.png

#827 V4Oldboy

V4Oldboy

Vengeance 4 Oldboy

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 September 2012 - 07:21 AM

yea, use appshopper. in addition to getting to have a wishlist and get sale updates, their site shows price history too.

I actually use that app, but never thought to hit the app activity option. Why not just call it price history or something? Thought activity was buzz or reviews or something else for some reason.

"You WROTE it, you can't UN-WRITE it!" - Maurice LaMarche

[if you need help funding a PSN gameshare (US) I'm happy to help out fellow CAGs (PM me) as long as you are patient.]

#828 ViolentLee

ViolentLee

Still Man Fights

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 September 2012 - 07:31 AM

^^^^^^^^^

Polite Trolling is still Trolling !!

I'm not a troll; I've submitted my share of deals/links. How's about you, Finger McPointerson?
I'm not hating on the people new to this thread cuz we've all been there; but those of us who've been following it a while see the same noob questions often, even with answers an OP away.

mqqgUvv.jpg   ECqYO0a.jpg
My action/scifi novel, Still Man Fights, is available in paperback and e-book form at Amazon.com.

My new travelogue, Japan Chronicles: of Rock Gods and J-Pop Idols, is also on Amazon.com.

#829 keithp

keithp

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 September 2012 - 10:48 AM

I'm not a troll; I've submitted my share of deals/links. How's about you, Finger McPointerson?
I'm not hating on the people new to this thread cuz we've all been there; but those of us who've been following it a while see the same noob questions often, even with answers an OP away.

He wasn't calling you a troll, he was pointing out that what you said was right!

#830 Stimes

Stimes

Posted 27 September 2012 - 11:21 AM

Tiger Woods y'all free. Not the first time.

Tiger Woods PGA TOUR 12
http://appshopper.co...ds-pga-tour®-12

Tiger Woods PGA TOUR 12 for iPad
http://appshopper.co...ur®-12-for-ipad

#831 Ginger Junk

Ginger Junk

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 September 2012 - 12:34 PM

What time is it supposed to go free?

#832 killa5k7

killa5k7

Ashita ga aru sa

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 September 2012 - 01:23 PM

What time is it supposed to go free?

My thoughts exactly....been watching this for a while. I also have is flagged..just in case.

#833 Crunchewy

Crunchewy

Posted 27 September 2012 - 03:46 PM

Put Adventure Bar Story on your wish list in appshopper. That will notify you when it drops.

Crunchewy.png

#834 jacknicklson

jacknicklson

Posted 27 September 2012 - 04:42 PM

Adventure Bar Story - Free
Posted Image

#835 gryphter

gryphter

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 September 2012 - 04:50 PM

Adventure Bar Story - Free

nice, I've been refreshing all morning. Just downloaded appshopper but haven't created an account to set up alerts yet

#836 jacknicklson

jacknicklson

Posted 27 September 2012 - 04:53 PM

Holy shit at a $175 IAP
Posted Image

#837 Crunchewy

Crunchewy

Posted 27 September 2012 - 04:57 PM

Didn't get a notice from appshopper? In any case I grabbed it. Thanks!

Crunchewy.png

#838 Brother Daz

Brother Daz

Scotch and yes?

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 September 2012 - 04:59 PM

Holy shit at a $175 IAP

Holy shit! Its nice seeing reviews saying you can complete the game no problem without any iap's

87688.png

Playing: :xb1: Wolfenstein  :ps4: Octodad   :360:    :ps3: Used for a 3D player now   :3ds:-Pokémon X, Zelda:ALBW (3DS FC: 0447-7073-4536)

http://www.looksneat.com/topic/Gaming/

#839 jacknicklson

jacknicklson

Posted 27 September 2012 - 05:09 PM

Didn't get a notice from appshopper? In any case I grabbed it. Thanks!

Appshopper is unfortunately slow at times, especially during the day
Posted Image

#840 Versafied

Versafied

Formerly known as vlv723

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 September 2012 - 05:20 PM

I find it ironic that freeappaday.com made a "deal" with these publishers to make these games/apps for free only that it's full of IAPs.

Who would spend $175 in play money? Kind of ridiculous to put that in.