Xbox 360 Controller for system trade-in

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 eulogywerd21

eulogywerd21

APPLAUSE

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 July 2012 - 03:45 AM

I got the 360 Slim Holiday bundle right before Summer and intended to trade in my old system to Gamestop, but they require a controller to be traded with the system and I'm using the old controller for PC gaming.

What I need is a "cheap as possible" 360 controller. I'm not even sure if it has to work that well, since I'm fairly certain Gamestop doesn't even test them that well before giving you credit.

Any ideas where I can get a controller for insanely cheap?

If this is the wrong place to post this, please relocate.

#2 RedRingOfDeath

RedRingOfDeath

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 July 2012 - 04:14 AM

Craigslist?

I usually buy controllers on there for cheap...

I know the muffin man!

#3 eulogywerd21

eulogywerd21

APPLAUSE

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 July 2012 - 04:18 AM

I used to live in a much larger city and that would have been my first course of action, but now I live in Podunk, Nowhere. There's practically nothing on Craigslist here except furniture and fucking farm equipment.

#4 bossman

bossman

Like a Boss

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 July 2012 - 04:55 AM

If you are having bad luck I know BestBuy has the black ops precision controllers in the outlet center for $19.99

http://www.bestbuy.c...oller&cp=1&lp=2

#5 IAmTheCheapestGamer

IAmTheCheapestGamer

Posted 16 July 2012 - 02:38 PM

Did they specify if you would need a wireless or could it be a wired one? I ask because I have a wired controller that I bought for a used 360 I sent into MS to get refurbed that had the E74 error and I never used it.

i added a link to more wang pics. yu wang i mean not wang wang as in penis.

Sarcasm-Just one of the many services I offer.
Posted Image

#6 frpilot

frpilot

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 July 2012 - 04:45 PM

If you are having bad luck I know BestBuy has the black ops precision controllers in the outlet center for $19.99

does gamestop require the factory controller or can it be aftermarket? the gs near me said they need the original controller. maybe its ymmv?

#7 The 7th Number

The 7th Number

Posted 16 July 2012 - 05:47 PM

Cool, nice controller with remapping buttons. Anyone know if this is a quality controller? I really need a new controller and dont have much cash.

TwitterIcon2.pngThe7thNumber.png

#8 IAmTheCheapestGamer

IAmTheCheapestGamer

Posted 16 July 2012 - 06:01 PM

It's the same price for the PS3 COD controller as well. My one buddies' nephew absolutely loves the one he got for his PS3 when he got it for Christmas.

Then again he's also like 13 and had only had a 360 up till that point.

i added a link to more wang pics. yu wang i mean not wang wang as in penis.

Sarcasm-Just one of the many services I offer.
Posted Image