Castlevania: LOS (360) - $9.99, Child of Eden (360) - $9.99 @ Newegg, Valid till 7/23

Just submitted the $9.99 Castlevania:LoS to Amazon as a lower price. If Amazon matches this, consider it purchased.

If only the PS3 version of Castlevania was $10...

I've been waiting to see it below $15, but I don't think it ever has been.

You may want to add this line to the OP so people know when the sale ends:

Discounted prices are valid till 07/23/2012.

Thanks for the post.

[quote name='blcklblskt']If only the PS3 version of Castlevania was $10...

I've been waiting to see it below $15, but I don't think it ever has been.[/QUOTE]

Yeah that is annoying, whenever LOS goes on sale, it is always just the 360 version I see, not the PS3 version. Maybe this Black Friday somewhere the PS3 version will finally hit the $10 or below mark.

[quote name='blcklblskt']If only the PS3 version of Castlevania was $10...

I've been waiting to see it below $15, but I don't think it ever has been.[/QUOTE]

Yep, the Xbox 360 version has been on sale from Newegg in the past for $12.99, so it looks like they're trying to clearance out the rest of their stock. The PS3 version, which is my preferred version due to controller latency (see the link in my sig), has never dropped below $19.99 from them. I ended up finding it at Sears for the same price and just bought it from them.

[quote name='Bosamba']Yep, the Xbox 360 version has been on sale from Newegg in the past for $12.99, so it looks like they're trying to clearance out the rest of their stock. The PS3 version, which is my preferred version due to controller latency (see the link in my sig), has never dropped below $19.99 from them. I ended up finding it at Sears for the same price and just bought it from them.[/QUOTE]

Controller latency isn't the only issue with LoS on 360. Look up Digital Foundry's comparison between the PS3 & 360 versions. The PS3 version is the superior version. It's not a huge difference, but if you've got both consoles, go with the PS3 version.

Does anyone mind taking 2 minutes to submit Castlevania:LoS 360 as a lower price to Amazon? It'd be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

[quote name='eugaet']Does anyone mind taking 2 minutes to submit Castlevania:LoS 360 as a lower price to Amazon? It'd be greatly appreciated. Thanks![/QUOTE]

I just did! I'd like to see it there as well.

I also would highly recommend Forgotten Sands at $10. It's quick and filled with lots of epic platforming fun. I really think it has been underrated. It doesn't break any ground but it's just a lot of fun to run and jump off of huge ancient ruins and bash some skeletons.

[quote name='Bosamba']You may want to add this line to the OP so people know when the sale ends:

Discounted prices are valid till 07/23/2012.

Thanks for the post.[/QUOTE]

Done and done, thanks I knew I forgot something. :D

[quote name='foreverjoe20']re-bought Castlevania for about the fifth time (keep trading it away). Thanks![/QUOTE]

Dude, that sounds like me. Beat it on ps3 once and have been meaning to replay it but I keep selling it due to huge backlog. I'm definitely keeping it this time because I've got the urge to play it with LOS2 coming out.

I'm also the same exact way! This is the 3rd time for me. made it half way through the PS3 version, but I think I feel more comfortable with the 360 copy his time

[quote name='foreverjoe20']re-bought Castlevania for about the fifth time (keep trading it away). Thanks![/QUOTE]

I'm the exact same way! This is probably my 3rd time getting it. Made it half way through the PS3 version, but I think I feel more comfortable with the 360 copy now

Thanks OP! Missed out on this game when Target had them on clearance. Anyway, I placed my order this morning and it has already shipped. :)

[quote name='tribalnoise']price submitted to amazon. got some credit to burn there.[/QUOTE]

It'd be nice of them to match.

[quote name='Bosamba']It'd be nice of them to match.[/QUOTE]

don't hold your breath. last couple times when newegg dropped the price to 12.99, many people sumbitted to amazon but they didn't follow. so i ordered this time from newegg. $10.71 after ca tax.

[quote name='Mr. Universe']I'm the exact same way! This is probably my 3rd time getting it. Made it half way through the PS3 version, but I think I feel more comfortable with the 360 copy now[/QUOTE]

Why do you feel more comfortable with the 360 version instead of the ps3 version? :p

[quote name='TheWolfThatBitYou']Why do you feel more comfortable with the 360 version instead of the ps3 version? :p[/QUOTE]

I'm guessing he's referring to the controller. I detest playing playing shooters on the ps3, but hack'nslash games don't bother me too much.

[quote name='tmly']I'm guessing he's referring to the controller. I detest playing playing shooters on the ps3, but hack'nslash games don't bother me too much.[/QUOTE]

ohh :)

Thanks. I have been looking for Castlevania again. It is a fun game and I have wanted to purchase it again after I sold it last year. Well worth the $10 new.

bread's done
Back