Photo
- - - - -

The Steam Deal Thread V4! Insert witty comment here.

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
11094 replies to this topic

#1201 clonesniper666

clonesniper666

Final Fantasy Fanatic

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 July 2012 - 02:31 PM

Poor Test Drive only got 21%.
c230fb8bbd924924db8824b92aa424e3_0cdf051<---FFXIVARR Character Lodestone
549917_4220482276976_99161570_n.jpg<---Trade Listclonesniper6.png

#1202 Sufuma

Sufuma

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 July 2012 - 02:31 PM

I have a job interview in about 2 and a half hours. If Driver wins I will wait to leave for the interview till that refreshes so I can buy it. If not I will head to the interview. Either way wont miss any flash deals but I would like to know if I should grab another Steam card while I am out.

Off to the interview with you!

#1203 JustYourAverageJoe

JustYourAverageJoe

Dances With Deals

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 July 2012 - 02:32 PM

I have a job interview in about 2 and a half hours. If Driver wins I will wait to leave for the interview till that refreshes so I can buy it. If not I will head to the interview. Either way wont miss any flash deals but I would like to know if I should grab another Steam card while I am out.

Driver lost, so go to that interview man. Good luck! :applause:

On the bright side, with Need for Speed winning, the franchise may go on sale as well. Or at least, I hope so. Would like a Steam version of Shift 2.
Posted Image

#1204 Sir_Fragalot

Sir_Fragalot

wants Startropics 3.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 July 2012 - 02:33 PM

Job Interview is more important. GET UR HEAD IN THE GAME!!!!!!

Anyway, Hot Pursuit won. Good Luck!

The place takes under hour to get there so I got plenty of time, oh well. Might as well pick one up after the interview anyway. Driver should reach a flash deal.
Posted Image
"Mega Man 9 isn't hard, you're just not paying attention." -KingBroly

#1205 paddlefoot

paddlefoot

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 July 2012 - 02:36 PM

The place takes under hour to get there so I got plenty of time, oh well. Might as well pick one up after the interview anyway. Driver should reach a flash deal.

Driver will likely be a daily deal (or has it already?)

#1206 JustYourAverageJoe

JustYourAverageJoe

Dances With Deals

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 July 2012 - 02:38 PM

It has not, IIRC. I hope it does though, heard good things.
Posted Image

#1207 alkaliv2

alkaliv2

Wanted to be V1

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 July 2012 - 02:38 PM

I am beginning to lose faith in the voting community after the last couple of winning games.

This.

AlkaliV2.png

#1208 The End

The End

It's a Prairie Dog.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 July 2012 - 02:39 PM

Hot Pursuit won :(

Hot Pursuit won :)

Actually, I would have been happy with any of the three. It's just that Hot Pursuit is an EA game, so I give it priority.

#1209 warreni

warreni

Eminently punchable

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 July 2012 - 02:44 PM

Hot Pursuit won :)

Actually, I would have been happy with any of the three. It's just that Hot Pursuit is an EA game, so I give it priority.

Same here. All of them look good, but I already have TDU2 through the artist formerly known as Direct2drive (no Steam key makes me a sad panda b/c of lack of cheevos).

Good luck with the interview.

fs_20fa6c7c0d5d11e0a23d8bb844bec87b.png

If you're not having fun, you're doing it wrong.

#1210 xToXiC GaMiNg

xToXiC GaMiNg

Posted 18 July 2012 - 02:49 PM

/Anyone think/know if Arma 2 might go down anymore than it is?

#1211 TheLongshot

TheLongshot

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 July 2012 - 02:52 PM

Personally, I'm pretty amazed it has remained toward the top of the best sellers, even with all the sales. That makes me think they won't do a deal on it, but you never know.
Posted Image

#1212 Senusret

Senusret

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

That's what's been on many people's minds. Given that it is still in like the top 5 sellers every day, I don't think it'll drop til the last day of the sale, and it will probably only have a 33% sale at that. I personally picked it up on Amazon last week during their 33% off sale.

#1213 CAGkrazy

CAGkrazy

Almost missed out on torchlight! After thinking my vote last night for it was a lost cause I went to sleep, seeing it won over oblivion this morning was so sweet! Hehe! Now i just have to wait for for 2-3 years again to get torchlight 2 to hit 75 off.

#1214 sublime90

sublime90

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 July 2012 - 02:54 PM

i cant believe hot pursuit won. i voted for driver
Posted Image
I was half cut, im not slippin man i slipped! - Max Payne

#1215 Draekon

Draekon

Kung-Fu Panda

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 July 2012 - 02:55 PM

Damnit, I would have really liked to get Driver. Don't care about the other two games at all and they were already fairly cheap in comparison. That shit better be a flash deal.

#1216 facls

facls

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 July 2012 - 02:56 PM

If anyone is still thinking about Anomaly Warzone Earth, let me say that it, along with Defense Grid, is my favorite tower defense game though, unlike DG, you are the attacker and not the tower. It has a lenghty campaign and some other modes. I still haven't finished it because the last mission is Shaq-Fu hard!

Also, Just Cause 2 is one of the most fun times I've spent on Steam, over 100 hours of over the top, crazy, stupid, destructive fun. If you don't want to spend 2 bucks for all the DLC, at least get the jet pack, which helps you move faster when you're using the parachute.

#1217 M Polo

M Polo

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 July 2012 - 02:57 PM

2 Flash sales incoming. Any guesses?
Steam: MDPolo

A Community & Clan for Adult Gamers
http://www.8bitbrigade.com

#1218 imac2much

imac2much

The Angry Baker

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 July 2012 - 02:57 PM

I hope it does. I got recently in a 75% weekly sale, and I really want some of my friends to get the game as well. I just beat it this week and had a blast... the buddy cop vibe is entertaining, but the true magic comes in the vast variety of missions and stunts due to the unique "shift" ability. Just one little tweak in the gameplay creates so many new opportunities!

#1219 houdinilogic

houdinilogic

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 July 2012 - 02:58 PM

fingers crossed for jade empire... but it'll probably be hydrophobia twice.
Posted Image

#1220 facls

facls

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Well, we have yet to see any Splinter Cell games, they must be coming in flash or daily deals.

#1221 GoJays2025

GoJays2025

I like cake.

• CAGiversary!

Voted for Driver because I think it's a unique (it's pretty crazy) racing game that fans of the genre should enjoy. HP is a good game though so I'm okay with it winning. Actually all 3 are pretty good so any result would have been good.

Oh and here's a key for Shadowgrounds!
55 36C-FL V 8I-K9 ICY
Get $2 after you spend $2 on Green Man Gaming by registering with my link. Thanks! :D

#1222 Cheaplikeafox OS X

Cheaplikeafox OS X

Insufferable Asshole

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 July 2012 - 02:59 PM

If anyone is still thinking about Anomaly Warzone Earth, let me say that it, along with Defense Grid, is my favorite tower defense game though, unlike DG, you are the attacker and not the tower. It has a lenghty campaign and some other modes. I still haven't finished it because the last mission is Shaq-Fu hard!

Also, Just Cause 2 is one of the most fun times I've spent on Steam, over 100 hours of over the top, crazy, stupid, destructive fun. If you don't want to spend 2 bucks for all the DLC, at least get the jet pack, which helps you move faster when you're using the parachute.

Finally convinced me to bite on the DLC. I paid $2.18 for all the DLC and $1.50 for the base game...lol. So $3.68 for JC2 complete is nothing to complain about. Now to actually play it.

Can't get enough of the Fox?  Check out my CAG Blog:  http://www.cheapassg...ul-gamers-blog/

Learn how to get FREE and CHEAP games with Tremorgames: http://www.cheapassg...tremorgamescom/

#1223 M Polo

M Polo

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 July 2012 - 03:00 PM

The Binding of Isaac again? Damn....
Steam: MDPolo

A Community & Clan for Adult Gamers
http://www.8bitbrigade.com

#1224 Cheaplikeafox OS X

Cheaplikeafox OS X

Insufferable Asshole

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 July 2012 - 03:01 PM

The Binding of Isaac again? Damn....

And Saints Row III

SRIII will be 9.99 on Amazon tomorrow, one day only, likely to sell out. But you could try to get the DLC here and the base game on amazon tomorrow.

Can't get enough of the Fox?  Check out my CAG Blog:  http://www.cheapassg...ul-gamers-blog/

Learn how to get FREE and CHEAP games with Tremorgames: http://www.cheapassg...tremorgamescom/

#1225 houdinilogic

houdinilogic

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

simcity 4, anno 2070, cities XL... who wants my vote?
Posted Image

#1226 GoJays2025

GoJays2025

I like cake.

• CAGiversary!

Vote SimCity 4!

And SR3 will be $9.99 tomorrow on Amazon
Get $2 after you spend $2 on Green Man Gaming by registering with my link. Thanks! :D

#1227 alkaliv2

alkaliv2

Wanted to be V1

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 July 2012 - 03:02 PM

Voted for Driver because I think it's a unique (it's pretty crazy) racing game that fans of the genre should enjoy. HP is a good game though so I'm okay with it winning. Actually all 3 are pretty good so any result would have been good.

Oh and here's a key for Shadowgrounds!
55 36C-FL V 8I-K9 ICY

Wow, thank you for the shadowgrounds key. I really thought it wouldn't copy and paste but it did! I expected more hyphens. Thanks!

AlkaliV2.png

#1228 voormis

voormis

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 July 2012 - 03:03 PM

If anyone is still thinking about Anomaly Warzone Earth, let me say that it, along with Defense Grid, is my favorite tower defense game though, unlike DG, you are the attacker and not the tower. It has a lenghty campaign and some other modes. I still haven't finished it because the last mission is Shaq-Fu hard!.

Thank you for the info. I've had it in my cart so I think I am pulling the trigger.

#1229 Neuropod

Neuropod

Fine work, skeleton!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 July 2012 - 03:04 PM

Yup, voted Sim City 4. Gives me some vain hope that The Sims 3 (and expansions) will go on sale too.

Jeez, Saints Row 3 and Binding of Isaac again?
76561197996844513.png

#1230 Khamous

Khamous

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 July 2012 - 03:05 PM

is SR III a steamworks game?

fs_pc.png