X-Men Destiny 9.99$ EB Wednesday 18th only

That's probably true. But, as a die hard X fan, I feel like I cannot pass up the oppurtunity to see how terrible it is for myself.

[quote name='Chilly Chill']After seeing a bunch of good games going for $5 at the source, it just doesn't seem worth it.[/QUOTE]

True but getting copies of games mentioned people wanted were slim chances .. i never got what i wanted tho ( Alice )

I bought it at $20 and enjoyed it enough to Platinum it (which really didn't take very long). Take from that what you will.

[quote name='king_bronx']Well, I got it for 6.66$ at FS today. Looking forward to the game regardless of how bad it looks.[/QUOTE]

How are you liking it?

[quote name='TeaBisquit']How are you liking it?[/QUOTE]

I'll get back to you on that. I'm in the middle of Darksiders.

[quote name='king_bronx']I'll get back to you on that. I'm in the middle of Darksiders.[/QUOTE]

Hey, me too! Did you get it at EBGames recently for $10 as well? :D

I got it for 7.99 through gamefly. def. worth that price for an avid comic reader. very short (6-10 hrs) & very average game but but all that into account (price+time+quality) make it worth it. Think about it like going to see an OK movie in the theater. A movie in NY costs $13 for 2 hours. this was a deal.

[quote name='gambit444']I got it for 7.99 through gamefly. def. worth that price for an avid comic reader. very short (6-10 hrs) & very average game but but all that into account (price+time+quality) make it worth it. Think about it like going to see an OK movie in the theater. A movie in NY costs $13 for 2 hours. this was a deal.[/QUOTE]

What's worse than a mediocre movie is a mediocre movie that's too long.

[quote name='TeaBisquit']How are you liking it?[/QUOTE]

I beat Darksiders yesterday, and sunk a few hours into X-Men. It's not bad. I'd have been pissed if I bought it at release, but it is definitely a decent game for 10$.

[quote name='king_bronx']I beat Darksiders yesterday, and sunk a few hours into X-Men. It's not bad. I'd have been pissed if I bought it at release, but it is definitely a decent game for 10$.[/QUOTE]

Cool, thanks for getting back to me on that! I've still got a ways to go on Darksiders, stuck on one of the early bosses.

What're the bad things about that X-Men game?

[quote name='TeaBisquit']Cool, thanks for getting back to me on that! I've still got a ways to go on Darksiders, stuck on one of the early bosses.

What're the bad things about that X-Men game?[/QUOTE]

The controls feel a bit choppy, the sound and graphics aren't great and the story seems pretty lackluster. On the upside, it's pretty cool to get to interact with all the different x-personalities, it's a decent little button masher action game and you can mix and match powers (which doesn't have a huge effect) but is pretty cool nonetheless.

To further comment on the game: one of the better aspects is that it really feels like playing out a comic book.

bread's done
Back