[DEAD] GunStringer + Fruit Ninja Kinect (360) $14.99 w/free shipping at Newegg

You can get codes for the dowloadable version of this on eBay for around 10 bucks if you don't care about having the disk.

Last edited by a moderator:
^meh, that's not a problem for most of us. It's your average GoD-sized game, about 5gb. You can always delete it and reinstall at a later date.

Disc or GoD, this should be the first game that every Kinect owner gets: Gunstringer, Fruit Ninja, plus the free Wavy Tubeman Chronicles Troma Live Action Old School DLC Game can't be beat. (I would have preferred paying for it to get some funny achievements, but free is ok)

It's not for the young kids, though. This is a real game for real gamers. Moms, little girls, and Madden Bro's need not apply.

the wavy tubeman DLC is 3 GB alone. the game is around 3 GB (forgot about this one). and the other DLC are pretty big as well.

Game is worth it. Not sure if this is still the case, but when I bought mine back before Christmas it came with Fruit Ninja DL code.

Great game, very fun. I highly recommend it. Most people getting this can get the DL version off eBay since they probably have a 250GB slim HDD anyway.

I think Microsoft really needs to remove the hard drive restrictions if they want digital to really take off. My 250 GB hard drive is full and there's a ton of stuff sitting off the hard drive due to lack of space. I didn't pick up some GoD games because of lack of storage (instead, went down to Gamestop to pick up used discs).

[quote name='CaoPi']I didn't know this title existed, first time I've heard of it! $15 is tooo much[/QUOTE]

Wow, you immediately deduced that based on knowing nothing of the game? That's impressive. Quick, will the PS4 be cool?

Hmmm they also still have Child of Eden at $9.99 and Rise of Nightmares at $14.99

It might be time for me to get a Kinect... Or at least buy the games and wait for a Kinect deal on Black Friday.

[quote name='boylover']Does every copy of the game also still include a download code for Fruit Ninja Kinect?[/QUOTE]

I think if you get it off eBay they may not- I believe it is 2 separate codes so some people separate them.

bread's done
Back