DJ Hero Renegade Bundle (Xbox 360) $28 @ Walmart

• Please log in to reply
40 replies to this topic

#31 dirtyvu

dirtyvu

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 July 2012 - 05:21 PM

my turntable that came in my DJ Hero 2 bundle appears the same as the turntable in the DJ Hero 1 bundle. never owned the Renegade turntable.

#32 morrodox

morrodox

Hedonistic Iconoclast

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 July 2012 - 06:13 PM

Last year these were at Big Lots for about the same price ($29.99). Great deal for anyone who missed them there. On the downside, you do have to go to a Wal-Mart...

#33 sgr76

sgr76

Talk it < Living it

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 July 2012 - 10:02 PM

Says it shipped yesterday and i got the email today saying to pick it up. I forget how big this thing is. I love it though. The turntable itself has a glossy finish with fancy gold colored knobs. The case/stand is heavy and appears to be of great quality. Also comes with a double CD (Eminem is disc 1 and Jay Z is disc 2) and some stickers and stuffs. $28 well spent!
Posted Image

#34 dirtyvu

dirtyvu

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 July 2012 - 01:57 AM

be lucky you didn't spend $199 like the early adopters did! :D

I spent $100 for the DJ Hero 1 bundle and $20 for the DJ Hero 2 bundle. Sad that DJ Hero was in the wrong place at the wrong time. It didn't deserve the fate of the music games crash.

#35 merchie89

merchie89

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 July 2012 - 02:58 AM

ordered one. Worst case I can probably sell it on craigslist for my money back.
(Actual register date 3/3/2009, not sure why I switched accounts)

#36 merchie89

merchie89

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 July 2012 - 03:01 AM

pretty sure this isnt on slickdeals yet so if you want it, better hurry

#37 Monoxide1986

Monoxide1986

Recovering Flipper

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 July 2012 - 06:41 PM

Just got notification this morning that my order was ready for pickup at the store I picked for site-to-store shipping. Yay!

#38 merchie89

merchie89

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 July 2012 - 07:52 PM

I ordered, and I still havent even gotten a shipping notifcation yet

#39 Monoxide1986

Monoxide1986

Recovering Flipper

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 July 2012 - 01:34 PM

Picked up mine yesterday evening, and I have to admit that I'm sorta disappointed.

For starters, the box was fairly beat up and when I got it home... ofcourse the carrying case had dings in it (to the point that the lid doesn't quite fit right, but managed to warp it back into shape). Besides the damage the overall feel of the case is cheap and holding the handle is a pain in the a$$. Only cool part of it is the black and gold turn-table controller.

Not sure if I had been remotely interested in this at full price, and even at the $28 I paid, I would have rather of paid < $20 (channeling my inner cheapa$$).

#40 Monoxide1986

Monoxide1986

Recovering Flipper

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 July 2012 - 01:48 PM

Picked up mine this evening, and I have to admit that I'm sorta disappointed.

For starters, the box was fairly beat up and when I got it home... ofcourse the carrying case had dings in it (to the point that the lid doesn't quite fit right, but managed to warp it back into shape). Besides the damage the overall feel of the case is cheap and holding the handle is a pain in the a$$. Only cool part of it is the black and gold turn-table controller.

Not sure if I had been remotely interested in this at full price, and even at the $28 I paid, I would have rather of paid < $20 (channeling my inner cheapa$$).

#41 merchie89

merchie89

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 July 2012 - 10:24 PM

I returned mine because I am saving up a security deposit. It made me really sad to take it back :(