#1 Blinkerizo

Blinkerizo

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 July 2012 - 12:22 AM

dark souls brand new for 23,96 @amazon

http://www.amazon.co...2657230&sr=1-31

sorry if it has been already posted.

Edited by Blinkerizo, 19 July 2012 - 12:44 AM.

#2 RoMee

RoMee

Posted 19 July 2012 - 12:40 AM

Thank you. The Amazon thread is filled with so much off topic bull sh* t, it's impossible to see the deals.

#3 Jodou

Jodou

Posted 19 July 2012 - 03:41 AM

Solid deal and if you like the game at all, I highly recommend Dragon's Dogma if you can afford it or when it's cheaper. It's been holding strong at $60 for two months and the last time I saw a game do that was Skyrim. ;)

JodouKastBizmuth.jpg

#4 TimesTicking

TimesTicking

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 July 2012 - 03:52 AM

I would get Dark Souls but the only problem is I haven't even finished Demon's Souls...

#5 JaylisJayP

JaylisJayP

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 July 2012 - 04:23 AM

Thank you. The Amazon thread is filled with so much off topic bull sh* t, it's impossible to see the deals.

I agree that amazon thread is more or less useless now

#6 gantt

gantt

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 July 2012 - 05:50 AM

The $23.96 price is for product sold by Isomergames; Amazon's price is currently $25.20. However, I have ordered games sold by Isomergames via Amazon, and they seemed brand new as implied (folded seal).

#7 Blinkerizo

Blinkerizo

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 July 2012 - 06:44 AM

The $23.96 price is for product sold by Isomergames; Amazon's price is currently $25.20. However, I have ordered games sold by Isomergames via Amazon, and they seemed brand new as implied (folded seal).

its fullfilled by amazon, so its kinda the same

#8 etcrane

etcrane

Winter Is Coming

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 July 2012 - 07:43 AM

Dark Souls is a cool game but having gone back and played Demon's Souls after owning it for a long time but not really dedicating myself to its challenge ... I think Demon's Souls is superior from a design standpoint. The game mechanics might be better in Dark Souls but Demon's Souls worlds and monster designs are just incredible and it doesn't feel like Dark Souls lived up to those designs quite as well. Just my 2 cents ... personally I would grab Demon's Souls again if it were a choice between the two.

#9 Jackovasaurus

Jackovasaurus

And ya say Chi-City

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 July 2012 - 12:50 PM

I'm so terrified of this game(more than Amnesia!), but I've heard nothing but great things about it. Think I'll bite.

#10 Horns

Horns

CAG Marketplace

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 July 2012 - 08:05 PM

It's a great game and well worth it. I beat both Souls titles.

I had read somewhere that the 360 version of Dark Souls (when installed to the HDD) performed slightly better than the PS3 version. Which was surprising considering it was originally a PS3 exclusive.
CML