Dark Souls brand new $23,96 ps3 @amazon

Thank you. The Amazon thread is filled with so much off topic bull sh* t, it's impossible to see the deals.

Solid deal and if you like the game at all, I highly recommend Dragon's Dogma if you can afford it or when it's cheaper. It's been holding strong at $60 for two months and the last time I saw a game do that was Skyrim. ;)

[quote name='RoMee']Thank you. The Amazon thread is filled with so much off topic bull sh* t, it's impossible to see the deals.[/QUOTE]

I agree that amazon thread is more or less useless now

The $23.96 price is for product sold by Isomergames; Amazon's price is currently $25.20. However, I have ordered games sold by Isomergames via Amazon, and they seemed brand new as implied (folded seal).

[quote name='gantt']The $23.96 price is for product sold by Isomergames; Amazon's price is currently $25.20. However, I have ordered games sold by Isomergames via Amazon, and they seemed brand new as implied (folded seal).[/QUOTE]

its fullfilled by amazon, so its kinda the same

Dark Souls is a cool game but having gone back and played Demon's Souls after owning it for a long time but not really dedicating myself to its challenge ... I think Demon's Souls is superior from a design standpoint. The game mechanics might be better in Dark Souls but Demon's Souls worlds and monster designs are just incredible and it doesn't feel like Dark Souls lived up to those designs quite as well. Just my 2 cents ... personally I would grab Demon's Souls again if it were a choice between the two.

It's a great game and well worth it. I beat both Souls titles.

I had read somewhere that the 360 version of Dark Souls (when installed to the HDD) performed slightly better than the PS3 version. Which was surprising considering it was originally a PS3 exclusive.

bread's done
Back