The Darkness II - Limited Edition PC - 9.99 - Price Valid 'til 7/25.

[quote name='HornyPony']Nice find OP. Still waiting for $7.50 tho...[/QUOTE]

i know we are cagers, but dont be that cheap, game is awesome ,definitely worth the 9.99$

[quote name='HornyPony']Nice find OP. Still waiting for $7.50 tho...[/QUOTE]

This is the Limited Edition of the game, quit being sucha cheapass lol

Limited Edition contains:
Custom Artwork illustrated by Marc Silvestri
Alternate darkling outfit “Crazy Abdul”
Two character ability upgrades
Free digital download of The Darkness Origins Volume 1 & 2

Thanks so great deals there!!
nosnoring

[quote name='LoLRoflCopter']Need meh to take it down?[/QUOTE]

Nah, just please add to the OP that the price is valid till 7/25.

[quote name='rieper']This is the Limited Edition of the game, quit being sucha cheapass lol

Limited Edition contains:
Custom Artwork illustrated by Marc Silvestri
Alternate darkling outfit “Crazy Abdul”
Two character ability upgrades
Free digital download of The Darkness Origins Volume 1 & 2[/QUOTE]

I could care less about digital commics or alt. outfits. Based on reviews, it looks like a 1 playthrough game, with 6 solid hours. In my books, that' a $5-7.50 game on PC.

[quote name='HornyPony']I could care less about digital commics or alt. outfits. Based on reviews, it looks like a 1 playthrough game, with 6 solid hours. In my books, that' a $5-7.50 game on PC.[/QUOTE]

dude's a bronie. his argument is invalid

[quote name='HornyPony']I could care less about digital commics or alt. outfits. Based on reviews, it looks like a 1 playthrough game, with 6 solid hours. In my books, that' a $5-7.50 game on PC.[/QUOTE]

There is also a 4 player online campaign called vendettas. So you should get a few more hours out of the game.

But this is a great price for this game, Had a lot of fun playing through it. If you were a fan of the first one I'm sure you'd like this one as well.

bread's done
Back