Dead Space 2 -xbox360 $9.99 YMMV * in store only

bmack26

CAGiversary!
just left Best Buy Downers Grove #301. As i was inquiring about next weeks clearance sale he tells about dead space 2 being half off. They had a few copies left so good luck. *edit* in store only

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for the post, but you may want to add "In Store Only @Best Buy" to the title. Click on "Edit", then click "Go Advanced" to edit the title.

good to know! i was just there yesterday to pick up need for speed along with the rest of downers grove. I hope they clearance a bunch of titles.

Thanks OP, I'll make sure to check that one today or tomorrow. You guys should come down to the Bolingbrook BB, they have lots of things in stock that other people's BB seem to be out of.

I assume this is for used? Either way I'm in it as I really enjoyed the original. I'm usually a little hesitant when shelling out for a survival horror since Resident.... resi.... evil 5. We shouldn't speak of the dark times. However, this game is awesome. It was as if Horror and Sci-Fi had a baby. And that baby starred in critically and commercially acclaimed games.

[quote name='mrclutch']They sell it used online for 4.98 I think. Of course its never in stock.[/QUOTE]

I don't get that! There are a few titles i've seen that i've been interested in, and they just sit out of stock, price doesnt move, and thats it, for months.

I have and beat this on PS3, and it's an amazing game. I've thought about hunting for a cheap 360 copy for the achievements, but I'm not sure I really need to do that, especially since I would keep my PS3 copy because it has Extraction on it that I haven't played with my Move sharpshooter yet.

it is going to ring up 19.99. he called for a manager override so i don't know if they were trying to move access stock, but the rep told me about it. I was there about 1pm.

Wow I had no idea there were so many other Grovers on here. I'm always at that store picking up these deals.

[quote name='JaylisJayP']I have and beat this on PS3, and it's an amazing game. I've thought about hunting for a cheap 360 copy for the achievements, but I'm not sure I really need to do that, especially since I would keep my PS3 copy because it has Extraction on it that I haven't played with my Move sharpshooter yet.[/QUOTE]

Extraction is a great game I played it on the Wii. Try to co-op it but it's real light gun fun either way :twoguns:

bread's done
Back