Dead Space 2 -xbox360 $9.99 YMMV * in store only

• Please log in to reply
13 replies to this topic

#1 bmack26

bmack26

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 July 2012 - 07:07 PM

just left Best Buy Downers Grove #301. As i was inquiring about next weeks clearance sale he tells about dead space 2 being half off. They had a few copies left so good luck. *edit* in store only

Edited by bmack26, 19 July 2012 - 09:55 PM.

#2 Bosamba

Bosamba

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 July 2012 - 07:14 PM

Thanks for the post, but you may want to add "In Store Only @Best Buy" to the title. Click on "Edit", then click "Go Advanced" to edit the title.
:grouphug:

Wondering which platform to buy the game for? Use Mr. Slimm's Blog http://misterslimm.w...ce-off-results/

Interested in a PC game but not sure if your rig can run it? Go here http://www.systemreq...tslab.com/cyri/

#3 TheOmegaSoldier

TheOmegaSoldier

Posted 19 July 2012 - 07:16 PM

good to know! i was just there yesterday to pick up need for speed along with the rest of downers grove. I hope they clearance a bunch of titles.

#4 Geco17

Geco17

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 July 2012 - 07:28 PM

Thanks OP, I'll make sure to check that one today or tomorrow. You guys should come down to the Bolingbrook BB, they have lots of things in stock that other people's BB seem to be out of.

#5 ryuk1214

ryuk1214

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 July 2012 - 07:34 PM

I assume this is for used? Either way I'm in it as I really enjoyed the original. I'm usually a little hesitant when shelling out for a survival horror since Resident.... resi.... evil 5. We shouldn't speak of the dark times. However, this game is awesome. It was as if Horror and Sci-Fi had a baby. And that baby starred in critically and commercially acclaimed games.

#6 mrclutch

mrclutch

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 July 2012 - 07:42 PM

They sell it used online for 4.98 I think. Of course its never in stock.

#7 TheOmegaSoldier

TheOmegaSoldier

Posted 19 July 2012 - 08:02 PM

They sell it used online for 4.98 I think. Of course its never in stock.

I don't get that! There are a few titles i've seen that i've been interested in, and they just sit out of stock, price doesnt move, and thats it, for months.

#8 JaylisJayP

JaylisJayP

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 July 2012 - 08:04 PM

I have and beat this on PS3, and it's an amazing game. I've thought about hunting for a cheap 360 copy for the achievements, but I'm not sure I really need to do that, especially since I would keep my PS3 copy because it has Extraction on it that I haven't played with my Move sharpshooter yet.

#9 InfiniteElement

InfiniteElement

Posted 19 July 2012 - 09:02 PM

360 rang up 19.99 in store.

#10 bmack26

bmack26

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 July 2012 - 09:50 PM

it is going to ring up 19.99. he called for a manager override so i don't know if they were trying to move access stock, but the rep told me about it. I was there about 1pm.

#11 TooPoor

TooPoor

∀ Game, ∃ Buy Price

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 July 2012 - 09:58 PM

I haven't see this in my surrounding BBs for a long time...

Mathematically Correct.
Use factual statements, logical deductions, mathematical calculations and objective analysis; not rage.

My Trade List

NI_YA_SHA_BI.png

#12 InfiniteElement

InfiniteElement

Posted 19 July 2012 - 10:19 PM

Well... I bought one. Hoping it's part of next week's sale. If not, I'll just return it.

#13 Wedgie

Wedgie

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 July 2012 - 10:45 PM

Wow I had no idea there were so many other Grovers on here. I'm always at that store picking up these deals.

#14 Desousa93

Desousa93

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 August 2012 - 08:10 PM

I have and beat this on PS3, and it's an amazing game. I've thought about hunting for a cheap 360 copy for the achievements, but I'm not sure I really need to do that, especially since I would keep my PS3 copy because it has Extraction on it that I haven't played with my Move sharpshooter yet.

Extraction is a great game I played it on the Wii. Try to co-op it but it's real light gun fun either way :twoguns: