Photo
- - - - -

Bulletstorm - Xbox 360 - 12.99 on XBL - TODAY ONLY

• Please log in to reply
33 replies to this topic

#31 TaylorM06

TaylorM06

Posted 20 July 2012 - 02:29 AM

All the more reason I wasn't the one who called it a joke deal. My reply was more of an observation than anything. I honestly just noticed the OP said it, which makes it somewhat ironic (to me anyway). That or maybe he doesn't care for space horror that much I dunno. I'd totally watch a live-action film based on Dead Space, and hell maybe even Bulletstorm if Hollywood wasn't such an epic fail about most game adaptations. Okay sorry... back on topic!

I didn't think that little comment would start all this.

I meant because of how old Dead Space 1 is 25% off is the best they could do? 9.99 would've made more sense. $15 for a digital Dead Space 1 was why I called it a joke.

Next!

#32 lostmind69

lostmind69

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 July 2012 - 02:40 AM

I didn't think that little comment would start all this.

I meant because of how old Dead Space 1 is 25% off is the best they could do? 9.99 would've made more sense. $15 for a digital Dead Space 1 was why I called it a joke.

Next!

I figured it was something like that, but wasn't sure. Really hating the Internet at times. Thanks for the clarification!

#33 usrevenge

usrevenge

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 July 2012 - 02:55 AM

honestly, this was one of the worst games to be put in my xbox.
the multiplayer is boring and the single player is over and done with in 6 hours. the game has no replay value and though a little funny sometimes and very violent it is a huge flop, if it didn't have the gears beta I know for a fact it wouldn't have sold well.

#34 lostmind69

lostmind69

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 July 2012 - 03:09 AM

honestly, this was one of the worst games to be put in my xbox.
the multiplayer is boring and the single player is over and done with in 6 hours. the game has no replay value and though a little funny sometimes and very violent it is a huge flop, if it didn't have the gears beta I know for a fact it wouldn't have sold well.

It didn't sell well enough anyway, if the following link can be trusted at all:

http://www.vgchartz....09/bulletstorm/

Less than a million units sold worldwide apparently. Possibly one of the main reasons Epic is working on Fortnite for PC (and possibly consoles afterward) rather than a sequel to Bulletstorm. This is merely another observation post.