Photo
* * * * * 8 votes

OFFICIAL GOTY/Complete/Ultimate/DLC Edition Compilation Thread (Updated 06/16/14) Now Wiki!

• Please log in to reply
282 replies to this topic

#31 orangecrush

orangecrush

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 July 2012 - 12:44 AM

I have a quesiton..Will the uncharted 2 GOTY DLC code expired? It seems this game is a long time ago

Didn't they make most of that DLC free?

#32 SevereTireDamage

SevereTireDamage

Broken-$$$$ed

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 July 2012 - 01:09 AM

Nice work, OP!

#33 Bucko357

Bucko357

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 July 2012 - 01:25 AM

Thanks for the list. Cleared up some uncertainty I had on Red Dead Redemption.

#34 MetalSlugger

MetalSlugger

BRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR- suplexrepeat

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 July 2012 - 01:34 AM

Consul's Car is on the 360 L.A. Noire CE...only way to play it on 360.

uc.png

#35 Dahk

Dahk

You Know Nothing

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 July 2012 - 01:52 AM

I wonder when the Skyrim GOTY Edition will come out

Currently Playing
:ps3: Tales of Symphonia

DahkX.png

#36 Velo214

Velo214

Baby Lili is Here!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 July 2012 - 02:02 AM

wow such a nice thread already op.

Velo214.png
sig.gif

#37 Havok83

Havok83

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 July 2012 - 02:16 AM

Batman Arkham City: GOTY Edition
Posted ImagePosted Image
Includes:

• Challenge Maps: Wayne Manor, Main Hall, Freight Train, Black Mask, The Joker's Carnival, Iceberg Long, and Batcave
  • Playable Characters: Catwoman, Robin and Nightwing
  • Skins: 1970s Batsuit, Year One Batman, The Dark Knight Returns, Earth One Batman, Batman Beyond Batman, Animated Batman, Sinestro Corps Batman, Long Halloween Catwoman, Animated Catwoman, Animated Robin, Red Robin and Animated Nightwing
  • Batman Year One movie code to download

Does Not Include:

• None

DLC: All DLC is on a second disk to install to the system for 360, but see Special Notes. PS3 has DLC on same disk as game. Batman Year One movie is a code only.
MSRP: $49.99
Special Notes: Save files from the vanilla WILL work on the GOTY edition. The installed DLC will ONLY work with the Arkham City GOTY disk. The vanilla disk WILL NOT be compatible with DLC installed from the second GOTY disk.

with Ultimate Edition.

Thats NOT true on the PS3. One would have to start over from scratch as the original saves are not recognized by the GOTY disk
Posted Image

#38 shadowkast

shadowkast

Lowball Ban

• Lowball Ban

Posted 20 July 2012 - 02:20 AM

You can add naught bear gold edition

#39 Whedon

Whedon

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 July 2012 - 03:31 AM

In love with this thread; bookmarked thread and licked the screen to mark my territory.

Answered questions I had about RDR and Arkham City, amazing job Kulaguy.

#40 Gamer SDP

Gamer SDP

not much of a gamer

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 July 2012 - 04:21 AM

Nice thread although I don't think ODST, SF AE or UMvC3 should be on the list.

#41 mr.Dobalina

mr.Dobalina

MGS Collector!!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 July 2012 - 06:38 AM

great thread idea, I'll be popping in and out of this one for sure.

If you got anything Metal Gear Solid related, shoot me a PM!

#42 ckc4043

ckc4043

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 July 2012 - 06:41 AM

Didn't they make most of that DLC free?

That means uncharted 2 goty is meaningless?

#43 Gambit_Ind

Gambit_Ind

Posted 20 July 2012 - 07:24 AM

Thanks op for a great thread!!

#44 TimesTicking

TimesTicking

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 July 2012 - 07:25 AM

the DLC was free for a period of time, if you get Uncharted 2 GOTY you get everything that people got for free.

#45 SolidSnake86

SolidSnake86

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 July 2012 - 07:42 AM

Great thread!!!

#46 ZerotypeX

ZerotypeX

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 July 2012 - 08:46 AM

awesome work OP
Currently Playing:
with myself

Posted Image

#47 IceColdKilla44

IceColdKilla44

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 July 2012 - 12:27 PM

Nice thread!

You should probably add a little note about the Arkham Asylum GOTY edition. If you manage to find a "non-greatest hits" version (black label on PS3), that will come with 3D glasses included. The Greatest hits version (red label) does not.

#48 EarthBoundX5

EarthBoundX5

Chef Jesus

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 July 2012 - 01:31 PM

Thanks OP, good idea starting this thread!

This is only for non-PC games since the PC gaming scene has had an explosion of digital sales through the popularity of Steam and other services, and so retail versions of PC GOTY editions are not as “deal-worthy” as the consoles or, even more rarely, handhelds.

I'd kinda like to disagree, I think if there is a PC version of a console game on this list, add it. I know many CAGs and myself love physical copies of games and it would be very helpful to have that deal finding support.

I don't like having a sig, but for CAG, I figured I'd sheep along.

163177.pngfs_pc.png
http://gamercard.xbo...een/ChefJesusX5 eebeta-badge-small.png
GAP - Since 2003
CAG - Lurked well before current join date

#49 AdamTen

AdamTen

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 July 2012 - 01:49 PM

Great thread.

#50 morrodox

morrodox

Hedonistic Iconoclast

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 July 2012 - 02:09 PM

OP - Thanks for the time and effort in putting this together. This will be very useful to me going forward, as I have entirely stopped buying DLC unless it comes on a physical disc.

#51 Royal High Knight

Royal High Knight

Call me Señor Pink

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 July 2012 - 02:28 PM

THis is a very nice thread. Kudos to you OP

#52 Yars

Yars

I'd buy that for a dollar!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 July 2012 - 02:40 PM

Just about all of the DLC is (was?) available for free, but the GOTY had one or two pieces of DLC that was never free. Either it was a character skin pack or the motion comic, I can't recall off the top of my head.

#53 slowdive21

slowdive21

CAG Hoarder

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 July 2012 - 02:44 PM

I have a thread concerning expiration of dlc codes that is basically dying/dead. If you guys could post/update info when you enter code based DLC that would be great. It is for PS3 only (I've been told 360 dlc does not expire)

The Official PS3 DLC Description and Expiration Date Thread

#54 4tygames

4tygames

Cover Guru

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 July 2012 - 11:23 PM

Missing Two Worlds 2: Velvet Edition for both Xbox 360 and PS3.
Posted Image

Posted Image

#55 omyard

omyard

dreaming neon black

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 July 2012 - 01:13 AM

Cool thread, thank you!

You might want to note that LBP 2 SE doesn't include Sackboy's Prehistoric Moves which was included on the original release. People who are familiar with the original release of LBP 2 might wrongly assume that's included on the SE when it isn't.

#56 kulaguy

kulaguy

3rd St. Saints!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 July 2012 - 01:18 AM

[quote name='4tygames']Great thread!

Home front Ultimate Edition is a missing one, but it is code only and only released in the UK.[/QUOTE]

Do you know if the code is region restricted? The reason being is because I only want to add foreign complete editions if the DLC is disk based or non-restricted code based, most preferably the first one though.

[quote name='Thrinn']Is the MSRP for the console versions of Super Street Fighter 4 AE $19.99? I thought it was $30 to $40 but I could be wrong.[/QUOTE]

Thanks. I was merely copying the new price from Gamestop's website.

[quote name='Thrakker']Awesome post and very impressive formatting. My only thought is that if a game isn't missing any DLC, "none" doesn't necessarily need to be spoilered. But really, that's nitpicking. Thanks for your work.[/QUOTE]

I'll keep that in mind, but I left it as is just in case there's something I missed and needed to add into that spot.

[quote name='ckc4043']I have a quesiton..Will the uncharted 2 GOTY DLC code expired? It seems this game is a long time ago[/QUOTE]

Not sure. Someone with the game should let me know if it expires since I heard PS3 codes expire for some stupid reason.

[quote name='KanYozakura']Consul's Car is on the 360 L.A. Noire CE...only way to play it on 360.[/QUOTE]

Thank you for the correction. It's been updated.

[quote name='Dahk']I wonder when the Skyrim GOTY Edition will come out[/QUOTE]

Most likely within the next year or two, considering the release dates of Fallout 3 GOTY and Oblivion GOTY.

[quote name='Tigershard']Any info on when the Uncharted 3 GOTY is coming out and how much it will cost?[/QUOTE]

Not sure, but I heard later this year and maybe for $40. No confirmations though.

[quote name='Havok83']Thats NOT true on the PS3. One would have to start over from scratch as the original saves are not recognized by the GOTY disk[/QUOTE]

Interesting. Rocksteady said it should be compatible but I see that the PS3 is glitching out and not recognizing it. Hope fully they patch it soon.

[quote name='shadowkast']You can add naught bear gold edition[/QUOTE]

Added. Thanks.

[quote name='Gamer SDP']Nice thread although I don't think ODST, SF AE or UMvC3 should be on the list.[/QUOTE]

ODST was iffy but I added it because it included all Halo 3 DLC. SFIVAE and UMvC3 definitely should be there because it's the more "complete" versions of both games, IMO.

[quote name='IceColdKilla44']Nice thread!

You should probably add a little note about the Arkham Asylum GOTY edition. If you manage to find a "non-greatest hits" version (black label on PS3), that will come with 3D glasses included. The Greatest hits version (red label) does not.[/QUOTE]

Really? I have the red label Arkham Asylum GOTY and it came with a pair of glasses. I would assume since it "requires" those glasses for its 3D, it would be included. Anyone else confirm?

[quote name='EarthBoundX5']I'd kinda like to disagree, I think if there is a PC version of a console game on this list, add it. I know many CAGs and myself love physical copies of games and it would be very helpful to have that deal finding support.[/QUOTE]

I'd be willing to add them in if people are able to help collect the info. I'm not much of a PC gamer and there are tons of PC GOTY games to keep track of so I wouldn't even know where to start. In addition, because I'm not a PC gamer, I was mostly under the impression that PC box retail games nowadays are pretty much just a code, hence my decision not to include them. I remember buying Orange Box for PC and having to download the entire thing again after I entered in the disks and codes. Anyways, if enough people want to, I'll add it in.

[quote name='4tygames']Missing Two Worlds 2: Velvet Edition for both Xbox 360 and PS3.[/QUOTE]

Was this actually released in the US? I thought it was a Europe only release. I can't find any info on the DLC included.

[quote name='omyard']Cool thread, thank you!

You might want to note that LBP 2 SE doesn't include Sackboy's Prehistoric Moves which was included on the original release. People who are familiar with the original release of LBP 2 might wrongly assume that's included on the SE when it isn't.[/QUOTE]

Thank you. Added.

#57 EarthBoundX5

EarthBoundX5

Chef Jesus

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 July 2012 - 07:44 AM

I'd be willing to add them in if people are able to help collect the info. I'm not much of a PC gamer and there are tons of PC GOTY games to keep track of so I wouldn't even know where to start. In addition, because I'm not a PC gamer, I was mostly under the impression that PC box retail games nowadays are pretty much just a code, hence my decision not to include them. I remember buying Orange Box for PC and having to download the entire thing again after I entered in the disks and codes. Anyways, if enough people want to, I'll add it in.

Fair enough, and of course there is a bunch, thats why I figured it'd be easier just to add the PC versions of console ones you already have up. Start simple.

And ya, for SOME games it ends up boiling down to entering a code; but not at all for all. Regardless, like I said, many like to have boxed copies; I for one skipped on the New Vegas DLC sale during the Steam Summer Sale, just because I knew I'd end up buying them retail when I found them for the right price.

I don't like having a sig, but for CAG, I figured I'd sheep along.

163177.pngfs_pc.png
http://gamercard.xbo...een/ChefJesusX5 eebeta-badge-small.png
GAP - Since 2003
CAG - Lurked well before current join date

#58 Mr Snarp Snarps

Mr Snarp Snarps

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 July 2012 - 01:10 PM

Great thread! Thank you for making it!

#59 thunder_gamer

thunder_gamer

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 July 2012 - 06:20 AM

Nice thread!

You should probably add a little note about the Arkham Asylum GOTY edition. If you manage to find a "non-greatest hits" version (black label on PS3), that will come with 3D glasses included. The Greatest hits version (red label) does not.

Really? I have the red label Arkham Asylum GOTY and it came with a pair of glasses. I would assume since it "requires" those glasses for its 3D, it would be included. Anyone else confirm?

There are at least 4 different versions of Arkham Asylum GotY that I have personally seen, at least for PS3 that I know of.

First one is the very original with the 3D Lenticular cover. Though have checked both PS3 and 360 version, the 360 version have much better effect, if you happen to have both versions, check it out. It has 2 pair of glasses included.

Second one is the Greatest Hits version with red label but clear case.
Updated info: Upon looking at some pictures from eBay, this version does not seem to come with any glasses.

Third one is the current Greatest Hits version with red label and red case and comes with 1 pair of glasses.

Fourth one is pretty much the same with the third one, but without any glasses included.

If I am wrong with any information, please correct me.:)

Edited by thunder_gamer, 24 July 2012 - 06:32 AM.
Correcting some info; changing the versions from 3 to 4

#60 thunder_gamer

thunder_gamer

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 July 2012 - 06:33 AM

I have that version, but it didn't come with the 3D glasses.

Yeah, sorry, I corrected the info upon looking at pictures from eBay.

Thanks for pointing it out.

By the way, the ones I mentioned only applies to the U.S. PS3 versions. I am not sure if 360 have that many versions or not.