Photo
* * * * * 8 votes

OFFICIAL GOTY/Complete/Ultimate/DLC Edition Compilation Thread (Updated 06/16/14) Now Wiki!

• Please log in to reply
282 replies to this topic

#91 Cleaner7

Cleaner7

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 September 2012 - 10:08 AM

Thanks for the thread! It's well done and exactly what I've been looking for.

#92 Jack_Frost

Jack_Frost

Posted 07 September 2012 - 10:46 AM

aka official capcom thread

#93 Kerouac

Kerouac

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 September 2012 - 01:56 PM

Great Thread

U3 GOTY MSRP $39.99

Edited by kerouac kid, 07 September 2012 - 02:00 PM.
Totally missed U3 in the OP

Trade List Games & DLC

Resells: Spec Ops The Line $2

GAMESHARE PHANTOMS:  Catherine $4 Tomb Raider $5 Darksiders II + DLC $5 Disney Brave - $5 Storm - $1 Transformers: Fall of Cybertron - $5 Rayman Legends - $8.50 NBA 2K14 $7

PS+ $40

#94 kulaguy

kulaguy

3rd St. Saints!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 September 2012 - 01:07 AM

I apologize for not updating this lately but school has been taking up a lot of my time, in addition to not having many other GOTY editions being released or announced lately.

I updated the entries for Battlefield 3 Premium and Uncharted 3 GOTY. I also added in the AC Ezio Trilogy and Killzone Trilogy because they include some DLC. Mass Effect Trilogy hasn't been added due to no details regarding the DLC included but you can bet I'll add it in once we find out. I really hope there's DLC so I can finally play Mass Effect 2 and 3.

#95 flix1

flix1

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 September 2012 - 01:59 AM

Great job. Love this thread.

You should put a hold for any Rockstar or Bethesda releases ... i.e. Max Payne 3 and Skyrim. I have yet to see either of these studios NOT put out a Complete/GOTY/Ultimate edition for any of their releases. :)

#96 kulaguy

kulaguy

3rd St. Saints!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 October 2012 - 06:46 AM

I updated the formatting a little by removing the list button when there is just a "None" listed. In addition, I put in more details on some of the DLC, and added in Halo Anniversary.

#97 chuckie88

chuckie88

Molder of Minds

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 October 2012 - 05:12 AM

:applause:Excellent thread OP, tagging it for future reference!
-Trying to think of something creative.-

#98 slowdive21

slowdive21

CAG Hoarder

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 October 2012 - 04:56 PM

Now I know why this thread looks familiar. I made it in 2009.

http://www.cheapassg...ad.php?t=239575

This one caught on though. :lol:

#99 kill3r7

kill3r7

MiNd ThE GaP

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 October 2012 - 05:22 PM

Great job OP.

#100 sidewalkhustla

sidewalkhustla

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 October 2012 - 09:06 PM

Nice list. The DLC for UC3 GOTY is on the disc tho not a code

#101 Pounce!

Pounce!

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 October 2012 - 10:16 AM

Anyone with knowledge on Saints Row 2 and 3 versions? I hear vanilla PS3 SR3 online pass still gives SR2 voucher. I want to maximize purchase(s) of both games and all DLCs if possible.

Edited by Pounce!, 16 October 2012 - 10:38 AM.

#102 kulaguy

kulaguy

3rd St. Saints!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 October 2012 - 08:41 AM

Nice list. The DLC for UC3 GOTY is on the disc tho not a code

Really? I thought I read it was a code. I'll change that on my next update.

Anyone with knowledge on Saints Row 2 and 3 versions? I hear vanilla PS3 SR3 online pass still gives SR2 voucher. I want to maximize purchase(s) of both games and all DLCs if possible.

You're getting it for the PS3? Okay, well you're not gonna get Saints Row 2 for free if you buy Saints Row 3 since that was a limited offer back when it was first released last year.

Saints Row 2 DLC has never been put on disk. Conveniently enough, the SR2 DLC is actually on sale this week for XBOX 360 only. Also SR2 doesn't have PS3 trophies but does have Achievements if you're into that. There's no save data transfer so there's nothing to worry about if you get each game on different systems.

Saints Row 3 on the other hand is getting a GOTY edition called the Full Package edition next month, I believe, and it should come with everything from what I heard. I just haven't had time to add it in to the list.

Which reminds me, as a note to myself, here's the games to add next update:

Saints Row the Third: The Full Package
Resistance Collection

#103 kazunori

kazunori

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 November 2012 - 07:08 AM

Great list, have found it very useful! Just hope it gets updated regularly and doesn't fall by the wayside.

A couple of new collections out that you might wanna add.
God of War Saga - GoW 1-3 are on disc, but I believe the PSP Origins collection games (Chains of Olympus & Ghost of Sparta) are downloadable codes.
inFamous Collection - 1 and 2 are on disc, but Festival of Blood is a downloadable code.

#104 Anguspuss

Anguspuss

CAG in Training

• CAG in Training

Posted 21 November 2012 - 12:28 PM

Hi Folks I have Saints Row the Third The Full Package for 360.

Comes on two disc one installer for DLC the other is the game disc. Includes everything on disc. But has
VIP Code for the online play. But still good value.

#105 Vanacloud

Vanacloud

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 November 2012 - 03:03 PM

Nice list.

But you forgot to add 1 more important game on the list, The mass effect Trilogy! All 3 versions (xbox, ps3 and pc) have different DLCs on them so adding that to the list would help to, Thanks!

#106 Anguspuss

Anguspuss

CAG in Training

• CAG in Training

Posted 22 November 2012 - 03:05 PM

Nice list.

But you forgot to add 1 more important game on the list, The mass effect Trilogy! All 3 versions (xbox, ps3 and pc) have different DLCs on them so adding that to the list would help to, Thanks!

only problem is theres hardly any DLC on it.

#107 Anguspuss

Anguspuss

CAG in Training

• CAG in Training

Posted 22 November 2012 - 03:06 PM

Anyone tempted with the assasins creed anthology from amazon. Includes all games all DLC plus season pass for AC3 but its £120. Tempted but mmmmmmmmmm.

#108 kulaguy

kulaguy

3rd St. Saints!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 December 2012 - 01:11 AM

I apologize for this extremely late update but school has kept me quite busy these past couple months. So there will be a lot of updates today to catch up. Right now I'm iffy on adding the GoW collections and other such HD collections because they don't add any DLC as far as I know. The Killzone trilogy was added because it has DLC.

Updated
Assassin's Creed: Ezio Trilogy
Battlefield 3 Premium
CoD: MW3
Killzone Trilogy
Uncharted 3

Added
Saints Row the Third: The Full Package
Resistance Collection
Tropico 4
Mass Effect Trilogy

Please let me know if I missed anything or if I got anything wrong.

#109 wilflare

wilflare

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 December 2012 - 04:51 AM

is it worth buying the UC3 GOTY?
i do play multiplayer but more as a casual than anything

Green Man Gaming: Get both of us $2 Credit by signing an account through my referral link HERE and spend $2! :D
Amazon Prime for Students: Sign up HERE

#110 kazunori

kazunori

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 December 2012 - 07:22 AM

Ultimate Marvel VS Capcom 3
Posted ImagePosted Image
Includes:

• 12 more characters: Ghost Rider, Doctor Strange, Rocket Raccoon, Hawkeye, Ironfist & Nova, Firebrand, Frank West, Nemesis, Vergil, Phoenix Wright, & Strider Hiryu
  • Heroes & Heralds Mode
  • Other things I can't find. Please lemme know what else was added from the original.

Does Not Include:

• Shuma Gorath
  • Jill Valentine
  • Various costume packs

DLC: Preloaded for both platforms.
MSRP: $39.99
Special Notes: Although Ultimate, it still doesn't include Jill and Shuma.

Just to give this more detail - Even though UMvC3 doesn't include any of the original MvC3 DLC on-disc (specifically, Jill & Shuma-Gorath, and the first costume pack with 6 alternate outfits for Captain America, Iron Man, Thor, Ryu, Dante and Chris), if you already bought them for MvC3, they will be available on UMvC3 as well.

Also, UMvC3 includes new stages (actually just alternate/re-skins of the original ones), but the Heroes & Heralds mode is actually a post-release patch addition, and not included on-disc.

#111 inkcil

inkcil

I went from "Ashy to Thrifty"

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 December 2012 - 08:02 AM

Great job OP, thanks a ton!

#112 WV Matsui

WV Matsui

Posted 13 December 2012 - 12:17 PM

Great thread OP

Don't know how I have missed this!

#113 Pounce!

Pounce!

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 December 2012 - 03:13 AM

Resistance Collection is a rebundle of the Dual Pack (which has all R/R2 DLC?) + R3.

Posted Image

#114 Vinny

Vinny

Bang, bang... pew...

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 January 2013 - 06:44 AM

So, is the BioShock Infinite Songbird Edition sold out for real this time? I've seen it go in and out on Amazon a lot but it usually came back after a few days.

Currently playing: 

:wiiu: Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker HD - :D

:vita: Uncharted: Golden Abyss - :)

:ps3: Zone of the Enders HD - :-|

fyreboltx.png
║My Tradelists: Games, Guides & Game Related GoodiesWantlist

#115 asif105878

asif105878

CAG in Training

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 January 2013 - 08:30 AM

If I buy Red Dead Redemptoin and Undead Nightmare do I need the Red Dead Redemption GOTY edition?

#116 justinTlME

justinTlME

Mean CAGs P*** me off!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 January 2013 - 08:58 AM

Thanks for the great thread guys. I wasn't sure how Dragon Age Ultimate worked until this thread, and because of it I was able to decide and buy a used copy in GREAT condition for the :360: for $15!!! I'm super stoked. I also nabbed Oblivion GOTY :360: for $13. Keep up the great work everyone.

:360: Disney Infinity :xb1: Titanfall
:ps3: None :ps4: Last of Us: Remastered
:wii: DKC: Tropical Freeze, Mario Kart 8, Super Mario 3D World :3ds: Animal Crossing: New Leaf, Zelda: Link Between Worlds, Tomodachi Life
:psp: Dragons Crown

#117 Scootsy

Scootsy

T'wolves/Magic/Bulls Fan

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 January 2013 - 10:01 AM

If I buy Red Dead Redemptoin and Undead Nightmare do I need the Red Dead Redemption GOTY edition?

Theres not much other than on the GOTY edition, I think it's just multiplayer skins and maps and game modes. They were really fun but I don't think the multiplayer is very active anymore. :cry:

#118 NightCat

NightCat

Backtoad_Overload

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 January 2013 - 04:59 PM

Theres not much other than on the GOTY edition, I think it's just multiplayer skins and maps and game modes. They were really fun but I don't think the multiplayer is very active anymore. :cry:

Best mp fun i had in years. I had day one and kept playing for 8 months w friends. The people on it are now are meh if you find them. This mp WAS amazng. Recommend private w friends now.

#119 CAGkrazy

CAGkrazy

Posted 05 January 2013 - 05:09 PM

Subscribed

#120 PintSizedPurple

PintSizedPurple

Posted 05 January 2013 - 06:25 PM

I'm still waiting for forza 4 goty. You think they're gonna release one?
Posted Image