Photo
* * * * * 8 votes

OFFICIAL GOTY/Complete/Ultimate/DLC Edition Compilation Thread (Updated 06/16/14) Now Wiki!

• Please log in to reply
288 replies to this topic

#121 IRHari

IRHari

Posted 06 January 2013 - 02:33 PM

Why not make this a wiki thread?
"People the world over have always been more impressed by the power of our example than by the example of our power." -Bill Clinton

#122 Dr. Para

Dr. Para

Mayor of Drunk Town

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 January 2013 - 03:02 PM

So, I've heard conflicting reports and would like to get a confirmation if possible. Does anyone know if SR3: The Full Package for PS3 recognizes vanilla saves because I'm holding off on buying it for that reason alone .

Dr_Para.png

#123 NonShalant

NonShalant

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 January 2013 - 07:12 PM

God of war saga collection has a download code for the god of war origins portion of the collection

#124 mxpowar

mxpowar

Menace II Sobriety

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 January 2013 - 09:31 PM

Just wanted to add that there are versions of Batman: Arkham City GOTY WITHOUT the code for Batman: Year One. I think I got my PS3 copy from Gamefly so either it was a specific version to them or a first run copy.

And it's not that the code was missing or anything because it was used since: 1.) All Gamefly games come complete with manuals and code inserts and 2.) It makes no mention of Batman: Year One anywhere on the box.

#125 Velo214

Velo214

Baby Lili is Here!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 January 2013 - 10:08 PM

from what iv heard, sr3 full package does not read vanilla sr3 saves. this is just what i heard tho.

Velo214.png
sig.gif

#126 Nfamous209

Nfamous209

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 January 2013 - 10:57 PM

1. I really really love this thread thank you so much. One thing I would like to request is if perhaps people who have used the DLC voucher can give the expiration date for a voucher and if a voucher worked past the expiration what that date was and maybe that added in each games description.

2. Anyone know the expiration date on Resistance Trilogy?

#127 Gtar38690000

Gtar38690000

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 January 2013 - 11:49 PM

Infamous collection. Single voucher Expires 3/31/13
Killzone trilogy. Expires 3/31/13
Resistance collection. Expires 3/31/13 (mine is the one that comes in the Seperate cases for each game but its a single super voucher that contains all the DLC and online passes but resistance 3 also has a second online pass on the back of the manual)

#128 Nfamous209

Nfamous209

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 January 2013 - 12:15 AM

Resistance collection. Expires 3/31/13 (mine is the one that comes in the Seperate cases for each game but its a single super voucher that contains all the DLC and online passes but resistance 3 also has a second online pass on the back of the manual)

Thank You

#129 slowdive21

slowdive21

CAG Hoarder

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 January 2013 - 01:55 AM

1. I really really love this thread thank you so much. One thing I would like to request is if perhaps people who have used the DLC voucher can give the expiration date for a voucher and if a voucher worked past the expiration what that date was and maybe that added in each games description.

2. Anyone know the expiration date on Resistance Trilogy?

The Official PS3 DLC Description and Expiration Date Thread

#130 TPerryoo7

TPerryoo7

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 January 2013 - 05:34 AM

Just wanted to add that there are versions of Batman: Arkham City GOTY WITHOUT the code for Batman: Year One. I think I got my PS3 copy from Gamefly so either it was a specific version to them or a first run copy.

And it's not that the code was missing or anything because it was used since: 1.) All Gamefly games come complete with manuals and code inserts and 2.) It makes no mention of Batman: Year One anywhere on the box.

Don't think it comes with the PS3 version, though I might be wrong on that. I thought it was only the 360 version.
Posted Image

#131 Nfamous209

Nfamous209

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 January 2013 - 05:37 AM

Thank You Sir:applause:

#132 mxpowar

mxpowar

Menace II Sobriety

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 January 2013 - 02:18 PM

Don't think it comes with the PS3 version, though I might be wrong on that. I thought it was only the 360 version.

Not sure since a quick Google Image search shows PS3 versions that DO mention the movie download on the box...

#133 BrandonJF

BrandonJF

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 January 2013 - 02:26 PM

I have the PS3 version and the Year One download is included.

#134 The Burnin8or

The Burnin8or

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 January 2013 - 10:33 PM

Both this thread, as well as this link, are awesome. Thank you!!

#135 kulaguy

kulaguy

3rd St. Saints!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 January 2013 - 02:00 AM

is it worth buying the UC3 GOTY?
i do play multiplayer but more as a casual than anything

All the DLC is multiplayer related so if you really like the multiplayer, then go ahead and get it.

Just to give this more detail - Even though UMvC3 doesn't include any of the original MvC3 DLC on-disc (specifically, Jill & Shuma-Gorath, and the first costume pack with 6 alternate outfits for Captain America, Iron Man, Thor, Ryu, Dante and Chris), if you already bought them for MvC3, they will be available on UMvC3 as well.

Also, UMvC3 includes new stages (actually just alternate/re-skins of the original ones), but the Heroes & Heralds mode is actually a post-release patch addition, and not included on-disc.

Ok. Updated.

Resistance Collection is a rebundle of the Dual Pack (which has all R/R2 DLC?) + R3.

Thanks. Updated.

If I buy Red Dead Redemptoin and Undead Nightmare do I need the Red Dead Redemption GOTY edition?

The GOTY edition includes Hardcore mode for both consoles, and an extra mission and skin for the 360 that was previously exclusive for PS3. If you don't care for that, then the GOTY edition isn't really worth it.

I'm still waiting for forza 4 goty. You think they're gonna release one?

Most likely. There's been one for Forza 2 and 3. It's just a matter of patience.

Why not make this a wiki thread?

I've thought about making it a Wiki, but I guess my paranoia and OCD-ness made it so only I can update it. But if enough people want me to, I can make it a Wiki, and hopefully it can be well-maintained.

So, I've heard conflicting reports and would like to get a confirmation if possible. Does anyone know if SR3: The Full Package for PS3 recognizes vanilla saves because I'm holding off on buying it for that reason alone .

A quick skim at GameFAQs says that the PS3 vanilla saves aren't recognized, which pretty much sucks since I can personally vouch that 360 vanilla saves work. I'll update the entry.

God of war saga collection has a download code for the god of war origins portion of the collection

Thanks but I didn't add in the GoW collection since it doesn't include any DLC.

Not sure. Could be like with Arkham Asylum where some had 3D glasses and some didn't.

Thanks, I updated it.

Updated
Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom 3
Resistance Collection
Saints Row the Third: The Full Package
Batman Arkham City GOTY
Killzone trilogy

Added
Bioshock Ultimate Rapture

#136 zubalove

zubalove

Old and In the Way

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 January 2013 - 03:05 AM

This is great! Here's my question: are we allowed to make arrangements on this site to swap and trade (even loan out) the dlc install disks? I've been looking to get the 360 Borderlands DLC and just haven't bit on the GOTY price.

#137 TommyLove

TommyLove

Posted 09 January 2013 - 03:09 AM

Uncharted 2 GOTY super voucher expired on 09/05/12. I opened my uncharted double pack from my backlog and found out the hard way, this also includes the single game of Uncharted 2 GOTY.
My collection and trade-list:
H: The Legend Of Zelda: Hyrule Historia LE in Mint condition W: equal value in trades or amazon/eBay prices
http://www.cheapassg...ad.php?t=330790
My game plays:
http://www.youtube.com/tommylovehd
Posted Image

#138 Nfamous209

Nfamous209

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 January 2013 - 03:16 AM

Uncharted 2 GOTY super voucher expired on 09/05/12. I opened my uncharted double pack from my backlog and found out the hard way, this also includes the single game of Uncharted 2 GOTY.

K Ty :S might get them used then
So disappointing that even buying a game New you even have to worry about and deal with expiration dates.

#139 TommyLove

TommyLove

Posted 09 January 2013 - 03:21 AM

K Ty :S might get them used then
So disappointing that even buying a game New you even have to worry about and deal with expiration dates.

Yeah I wrote as many reviews as I can to warn people. Sony reps didn't help at all either. You can still trade it in to BB for 100% store credit and you'll net $16 included with the bonus, which is what I did when I found out.
My collection and trade-list:
H: The Legend Of Zelda: Hyrule Historia LE in Mint condition W: equal value in trades or amazon/eBay prices
http://www.cheapassg...ad.php?t=330790
My game plays:
http://www.youtube.com/tommylovehd
Posted Image

#140 nixmahn

nixmahn

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 January 2013 - 12:18 AM

Yeah I wrote as many reviews as I can to warn people. Sony reps didn't help at all either. You can still trade it in to BB for 100% store credit and you'll net $16 included with the bonus, which is what I did when I found out.

Isn't most of the stuff of the DLC for that game free now anyways? I hade the DLC but I remember alot of that stuff is free now or was it a one time promo?

#141 Nfamous209

Nfamous209

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 January 2013 - 05:28 PM

Isn't most of the stuff of the DLC for that game free now anyways? I hade the DLC but I remember alot of that stuff is free now or was it a one time promo?

Is this the case? Anyone? I dunno I see that it was made free in the US but reports it was only free for 2 weeks. Is it still free?

My ps3 is still in the box or I'd check myself on psn still game shopping before I break it open in-case a system bundle deal comes about while I'm making a small library to play.

Edited by Nfamous209, 11 January 2013 - 07:15 AM.

#142 Nfamous209

Nfamous209

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 January 2013 - 07:06 PM

Am I jsut imagining things or was Burnout Paradise taken off the front page?

#143 Rowdy1854

Rowdy1854

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 January 2013 - 07:12 PM

Is the Uncharted 2 GOTY version that game with the holiday PS3 still have a active code?

#144 Cleaner7

Cleaner7

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 January 2013 - 09:46 PM

After reading through this thread I opened my Batman AC GOTY to see about the code inside. It expires 3/31/13.

I also checked the Killzone 3 Trilogy and the code for all KZ2 and KZ3 MP content expires 10/06/13.

Can the OP add any code expiration dates in bold and red for any current/potential buyers? I'm interested in eventually getting BF3 Premium Edition on 360 and RE5 Gold on 360.

I recently got Kinect Sports UC and the code didn't have an expiration date. I'll have to check on the LBP2 LE code though.

Again, thanks for the thread. It's been really helpful.

#145 Nfamous209

Nfamous209

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 January 2013 - 04:53 AM

After reading through this thread I opened my Batman AC GOTY to see about the code inside. It expires 3/31/13.

I also checked the Killzone 3 Trilogy and the code for all KZ2 and KZ3 MP content expires 10/06/13.

Can the OP add any code expiration dates in bold and red for any current/potential buyers? I'm interested in eventually getting BF3 Premium Edition on 360 and RE5 Gold on 360.

I recently got Kinect Sports UC and the code didn't have an expiration date. I'll have to check on the LBP2 LE code though.

Again, thanks for the thread. It's been really helpful.

Was Batman AC GOTY for PS3 or 360?

What exactly is the code for (Assuming Year One Movie but wanna make sure)?

#146 Scootsy

Scootsy

T'wolves/Magic/Bulls Fan

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 January 2013 - 04:01 AM

Best mp fun i had in years. I had day one and kept playing for 8 months w friends. The people on it are now are meh if you find them. This mp WAS amazng. Recommend private w friends now.

Crap! I didn't see that anyone replied to what I said, my bad! If anyone could round up some friends to the play the game with, then it is more than worth it. I absolutely loved RDR multiplayer, if anyone on here is willing to play then I may pick up a 360 copy to play! :lol:

#147 IceColdKilla44

IceColdKilla44

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 January 2013 - 04:42 AM

Awesome thread!

One thing to add about the Killzone Collection: Killzone 1 HD is installed on the HDD from the Blu-ray, but it cannot be played without the disc.

You should also consider adding the Journey Collection for PS3 to this list. It includes Journey, Flower, and Flow. There are 2 codes inside the case; one for a bunch of Journey Avatars, and another for a month of PS Plus.

On the disc, you're able to download all 3 of the games' soundtracks to your HDD (they're in the "Music" section, so yes, those can be played if the disc isn't inserted. Not sure if they can be downloaded from the disc more than once though). Also some Behind the Scenes videos for each game, and some minigames made by the developer (haven't tried those yet so I'm not sure if you have to install them to the disk).

#148 Daniel09

Daniel09

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 January 2013 - 06:09 AM

Feel bummed about Arkham City. I bought it knowing my friend has GOTY edition. Bummed out knowing it won't work.

#149 MSUHitman

MSUHitman

Checkmate Arcade Co-Host

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 January 2013 - 07:04 AM

FYI a 2nd printing of Batman: AC GotY Edition is hitting stores (I saw it at GS today) that DOES NOT come with the Batman: Year One movie download anymore but it still has the extra DLC either on the PS3 disc (not compatible w/vanilla saves) or on a separate disk on 360 (which is compatible w/vanilla saves.)

Listen to the Checkmate Arcade video game podcast! Also available on ITunes, Stitcher Radio, or YouTube.
42869.png

#150 kazunori

kazunori

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 January 2013 - 04:18 PM

OP, just a heads-up. Think you missed the couple of games I mentioned several posts ago http://www.cheapassg...0&postcount=103 :)