Posted 24 July 2012 - 03:07 AM

Rhythm Heaven Fever - $10
Dragon Quest VI - $10
Pokepark 2 - $15
Unwound Future - $10
Last Specter - $10
Diabolical Box - $10
a few more that I forgot

I'm pretty damn jealous of that haul. I have already owned all those Layton games and Dragon Quest since before the sale but I got them for a bit more than this sale's price, I've also been wanting Rythym Heaven for a while but haven't wanted to spend $20 on it since I don't know if I'd be largely into it. Someone said they got a Flingsmash with WiiRemote+ either in this thread or the RFD one and I'm very jealous of that person too!

#92 TidalDreams

TidalDreams

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 July 2012 - 03:12 AM

I'm pretty damn jealous of that haul. I have already owned all those Layton games and Dragon Quest since before the sale but I got them for a bit more than this sale's price, I've also been wanting Rythym Heaven for a while but haven't wanted to spend $20 on it since I don't know if I'd be largely into it. Someone said they got a Flingsmash with WiiRemote+ either in this thread or the RFD one and I'm very jealous of that person too!

Just remembered I also picked up Kirby Superstar Ultra and KH: Recoded for $10 each. All the others I picked up were for PS3 and aren't too noteworthy.

#93 TeaBisquit

TeaBisquit

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 July 2012 - 03:21 AM

Just remembered I also picked up Kirby Superstar Ultra and KH: Recoded for $10 each. All the others I picked up were for PS3 and aren't too noteworthy.

I recently got that Kirby for $20 :| And I've seen that Kingdom Hearts around for $20, been tempted, but heard it's hard to jump into at that game. I haven't seen any of the games you're listing for which I'm expressing jealousy at my local RCSS though.

#94 materialz

materialz

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 July 2012 - 10:17 PM

Just got back from a trip to superstore to return something, and I took another look at the game section.

I grabbed the last copy of Bulletstorm LE from the bin for $7 and got FFXIII-2 for $15, there was one copy of that left after I took mine. Other than that everything else was shovelware to me.

They had Heavy Rain, but the price on it went back up to $39.99.

#95 Skizza306

Skizza306

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 July 2012 - 08:16 PM

West Side Saskatoon location on Monday I got:
SSX - XBOX 360 ($15) (still at least 6 copies)
NFS: The Run - PS3 ($15)
R&C All For One - PS3 ($15)

Still had some other good stuff on the shelves that I either wasn't interested in or already have.

#96 hayabusa9016

hayabusa9016

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 July 2012 - 02:12 AM

The Georgetown RCSS had some titles on sale, but I didn't note the titles. Titles on sale were in the display case and in their clearance rack (located to the right side of the store, across where the display cases are). I saw a bunch of big game hunters, sing star and one halo reach collectors set for $25.

#97 Nameless1

Nameless1

Posted 26 July 2012 - 06:55 AM

Langley BC still has some stuff for 360 and PS3.
For 360, I see SSX, UFC, Alan Wake and Alice.
I think Driver is still there too.

#98 gsrce

gsrce

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 July 2012 - 10:05 AM

Apparently some Loblaws stores may now also be starting a similar clearance.

#99 squirrelmaster

squirrelmaster

Posted 26 July 2012 - 02:40 PM

I called up RCSS West in Edmonton and asked if they price matched if I bought the games from another location. The guy I spoke with said no but that he could return them and then let me repurchase at their cheaper price. Like I was going to argue that! I ended up getting Kingdom Of Amalur ($15), Rayman Origins ($10), and Battlefield 3 ($15) all for PS3. I would have grabbed Batman but Kingsway didn't have any.

#100 tmlfan2529

tmlfan2529

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 July 2012 - 12:16 AM

hey guys...the RCSS in newmarket also has the sale and there are a LOT of supplies...no one was there..some of the games i saw were:

Shadow of the damned = $10 (ps3) 1 copy left
Resistance dual = 12 (ps3)
Splinter Cell Trilogy = 12 (ps3)
Undisputed 2010 = 10 (ps3)

and many more...there were lots of 2 for 1 games that were $18...a ton of DS games, which also had the 2 for 1 for $18...nothing that i wanted was there but maybe some of you can find stuff you were looking for...a ton of wii games were there for $7 and up..also had 2 for 1 packs

They had games in the display case but the majority of the games were outside on shelves just mixed in together

#101 FarmhouseMedia

FarmhouseMedia

The Casual Gamer

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 August 2012 - 10:17 AM

hey guys...the RCSS in newmarket also has the sale and there are a LOT of supplies...no one was there..some of the games i saw were:

Shadow of the damned = $10 (ps3) 1 copy left
Resistance dual = 12 (ps3)
Splinter Cell Trilogy = 12 (ps3)
Undisputed 2010 = 10 (ps3)

and many more...there were lots of 2 for 1 games that were $18...a ton of DS games, which also had the 2 for 1 for $18...nothing that i wanted was there but maybe some of you can find stuff you were looking for...a ton of wii games were there for $7 and up..also had 2 for 1 packs

They had games in the display case but the majority of the games were outside on shelves just mixed in together

I was there last night. They still have Killzone 3 for $10

I also saw Rayman 3D for the 3DS for $10. They have a lot of games, but most of the AAA titles are gone.

Gameplays, reviews, and just havin' fun...
www.youtube.com/farmhousemedia3000

#102 kdnewton

kdnewton

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 September 2012 - 02:11 AM

Seems that they are still refilling their clearance stock. The most expensive thing I saw was Gears of War triple pack for $29.99 less 25%.

http://a.yfrog.com/i...4/239/jk7ps.jpg (just linking to image 'cause it's big).
Posted Image

#103 Eoyote

Eoyote

DLC - Disc Locked Content

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 September 2012 - 02:42 AM

Seems that they are still refilling their clearance stock. The most expensive thing I saw was Gears of War triple pack for $29.99 less 25%.

I'd be all over that Alan Wake! I haven't seen anything at my locations to indicate a restock though.

#104 anikan72

anikan72

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 September 2012 - 02:05 PM

$10 for Rayman Origins!? I've got to go there after work and see if I can find that at my Superstore