Posted 21 July 2012 - 06:11 AM

wow, that is a fast drop.
Posted Image
Posted Image

#3 Saint'sRow911

Saint'sRow911

Posted 21 July 2012 - 06:20 AM

wow, that is a fast drop.

It was 44.99 at TRU on day 1, not surprised at all to see it drop this quickly.

#4 tightclaws

tightclaws

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 July 2012 - 06:24 AM

Has gotten some pretty poor reviews. I'm not surprised, only so many times you can sell the same horse witn new shoes.
Posted Image

#5 Saint'sRow911

Saint'sRow911

Posted 21 July 2012 - 06:42 AM

Has gotten some pretty poor reviews. I'm not surprised, only so many times you can sell the same horse witn new shoes.

It's also gotten some pretty good ones. I'd give it a C+/B-, it's a solid game.

It has it's flaws like most EA games, but this is a good value at $40. The season hasn't even started, I bet it keeps a $30+ TIV for awhile. At least until after Madden has been released.

#6 AEJustin1

AEJustin1

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 July 2012 - 06:45 AM

Probably the best NCAA Football game in the last couple of years. I'm loving it.

#7 shadowrage

shadowrage

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 July 2012 - 07:05 AM

They do it every year...twice if you count madden.
And now it looks like they're doing the same thing to Battlefield.

#8 Prismatico

Prismatico

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 July 2012 - 07:16 AM

That doesn't mean too much. Last year Gamespot's reviewer called the shaky route lines in a loud stadium a glitch, and sports game reviews in general don't tell people much about lasting appeal since they very likely only spent a small amount of time with the product and there are many different types of sports fans. I don't mean the sport in question, I mean regarding whether or not someone is interested in a single player to control, a long simulation type dynasty spanning decades, or just playing online in general. Some people are into all three, but they most likely bought the game already.

Also, like fighting games, it takes a while to see the depth of both intricate things and flawed things such as exploits, so these reviews can't really touch on everything just yet. Still, if someone is a fan of the sport and has enjoyed past games, this corrects some of the most annoying issues of the past few years.

It's not a total improvement either, but I think it's probably the best NCAA release this generation overall, despite the removal of draft class imports (which is the fault of the new Madden team's direction).

#9 finstersucks

finstersucks

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 July 2012 - 07:50 AM

Not surprise game had a quick price drop. It really is an update of 2012, nothing new except the passing which I like. Game is also easy, seems like the ai cant stop the corner post and quick slant route. Also nobody at 99 irks me, Barkley and bell should be 99.

#10 tmw214

tmw214

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 July 2012 - 07:53 AM

It has issues with freezing on both systems. I returned my copy because I couldn't enter Dynasty without it freezing up. Installing it did not help and neither did some of the workarounds i've seen mentioned.Not everyone has experienced this issue but quite a few have
Earn Amazon Gift Cards and more just for searching and watching videos
Posted Image

#11 Choffy

Choffy

@bentolmachoff

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 July 2012 - 09:37 AM

Bought it, played it, didn't like it, traded it in to Best Buy for a few cents less than the $45 I paid for it on Amazon. I can see how people like it, but once again I got suckered in to the "you-know-I-haven't-played-a-football-game-for-a-while-so-I-guess-I'll-buy-the-new-NCAA" mentality.

#12 lordopus99

lordopus99

Training for the silver

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 July 2012 - 12:00 PM

Do we know what store Amazon is matching this off of?

#13 pitfallharry219

pitfallharry219

It's go time

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 July 2012 - 12:16 PM

Do we know what store Amazon is matching this off of?

None. It's from a third party seller.

#14 goober3

goober3

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 July 2012 - 01:23 PM

Damn just got this for 45 last week. I didn't think these games dropped that fast.

#15 smallsharkbigbite

smallsharkbigbite

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 July 2012 - 01:28 PM

Probably a good game, but I recently got NCAA 12 for $9.99 and Madden 12 for $9.99. Those will keep me busy for a while until I can get the updated versions for a similar price.

#16 phantomfriar2002

phantomfriar2002

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 July 2012 - 01:53 PM

Thought this was the best NCAA in several seasons. Experienced the freeing once on dynasty when trying to load a game....tried a successful work around by not selecting a team, then letting it load and selecting my team at kickoff. Haven't seen it since so far.

#17 MushaOne

MushaOne

etc. and so forth...

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 July 2012 - 01:58 PM

Not surprise game had a quick price drop. It really is an update of 2012, nothing new except the passing which I like. Game is also easy, seems like the ai cant stop the corner post and quick slant route. Also nobody at 99 irks me, Barkley and bell should be 99.

What price drop? Amazon had this preordered for $44.99. A third party selling for a dollar less is not a price drop.

All of the negative reviews I have read for this seem to be based off some game freezing issue it has. Still, when you can get Madden 13 for $35 why bother?

#18 oldschool990

oldschool990

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 July 2012 - 02:39 PM

The best NCAA 13 yea but not by much... EA doesn't make much changes to there football games and everyone know that... NCAA keep me busy until madden 13 comes out but most of the stuff won't be fix anyways... The blocking is still gonna be broking, you can still rocket catch and glitches etc. I wish they would fix most of the crap but that's why I ain't gonna pay full price for that game or any sports games anymore...

#19 apterous

apterous

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 July 2012 - 02:52 PM

Still, when you can get Madden 13 for $35 why bother?

...link on that?
Posted Image

#20 pun123

pun123

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 July 2012 - 02:54 PM

Probably a good game, but I recently got NCAA 12 for $9.99 and Madden 12 for $9.99. Those will keep me busy for a while until I can get the updated versions for a similar price.

Did the same thing here. Cant stand paying full price for new updated years.
Posted Image
Posted Image

#21 mrclutch

mrclutch

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 July 2012 - 04:40 PM

...link on that?

I assume he is talking about a BBy online preorder. You get 10 back for in store pick up and 20 back for preordering in GCs.

#22 VA

VA

Do my nipples frighten you?

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 July 2012 - 06:06 PM

I never got 12 to work right on PS3. Anyone else have this problem?

#23 shill88

shill88

Posted 21 July 2012 - 06:31 PM

Where were you able to do that? I've been looking and the best I can find is about $15.

Thanks

#24 LF2

LF2

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 July 2012 - 06:42 PM

They're both $10 tomorrow at Best Buy.

#25 wolfgang2399

wolfgang2399

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 July 2012 - 07:50 PM

Wasn't Madden 12 supposed to be pretty bad? I would be interested if it's good

#26 sgr76

sgr76

Talk it < Living it

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 July 2012 - 08:12 PM

Where were you able to do that? I've been looking and the best I can find is about $15.

Thanks

Gotta keep your eyes open. Best Buy had them both for $9.99 at different times and AWD had em from time to time. I got tired of paying $60 for both games every year. Usually the price of NCAA drops as soon as Madden comes out. IMHO, i think NCAA is better than Madden year after year.
Posted Image

#27 Saint'sRow911

Saint'sRow911

Posted 21 July 2012 - 08:31 PM

They're both $10 tomorrow at Best Buy.

12 is $10 tomorrow. This is for 13.

#28 starmask2k3

starmask2k3

CAG MASTER'S

• Trading Ban

Posted 21 July 2012 - 08:47 PM

Gotta keep your eyes open. Best Buy had them both for $9.99 at different times and AWD had em from time to time. I got tired of paying $60 for both games every year. Usually the price of NCAA drops as soon as Madden comes out. IMHO, i think NCAA is better than Madden year after year.

not this year

#29 sgr76

sgr76

Talk it < Living it

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 July 2012 - 08:53 PM

not this year

Where have i heard that before?
Posted Image

#30 NightCat

NightCat

Posted 21 July 2012 - 09:46 PM

same old game with new eye candy and ai tweaks for fixes. Sick of this ea tricks. remake 16 bit versions in hd milk us there to. i canceled madden they butchered it to much. i want import draft classes...