Batman: Arkham City GOTY $40 PS3/360, DMC HD COLLECTION $30 PS3/360 @ GAMESTOP

[quote name='kramer0731']Same prices on Amazon for BMAC and DMC - could these be new MSRPs?[/QUOTE]

Maybe DMC might be... I have some credit from GS so I'll be picking up DMC for sure...

With the Batman GOTY edition; Is all of the extra content on the disc or are there codes that have to be entered?
Just wondering as I used to have the vanilla version and was thinking of repurchasing a used copy.

[quote name='ultramanJ']With the Batman GOTY edition; Is all of the extra content on the disc or are there codes that have to be entered?
Just wondering as I used to have the vanilla version and was thinking of repurchasing a used copy.[/QUOTE]

All on the disc

[quote name='Enuf']some already posted
http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=325337

Lego batman 2 & B:AC GOTY are both $30 tomorrow people are buying them for full price @ BB to get the $10 savings code then will pm to $30 so the end result would be $60 for both games & $20 credit[/QUOTE]do you mean $60 for both games plus a $10 credit? i assume you are talking about best buy's spend $50 get $10 promo. if i am wrong, can you please elaborate how it comes out to $20 credit? thanks!

[quote name='tribalnoise']do you mean $60 for both games plus a $10 credit? i assume you are talking about best buy's spend $50 get $10 promo. if i am wrong, can you please elaborate how it comes out to $20 credit? thanks![/QUOTE]$60 for both + $20 credit not $10. Each game has a $49.99 MSRP now @ BB. Do 2 orders & add a $5 filler movie to be safe & get them today. Later next week get the pm's. I also an doing the same thing for RE:ORC & Metroid Other M. $80 for both batman games, RE:ORC & Metroid $40 credit is a great deal.

Other titles to look for include
$47 Spec OPs
$30 MK complete(you need a filler from the start)

But you can pretty much do this with any $50 or $60 game knowing that you'll be able to pm it down later.

The link in my previous post has the GS titles

[quote name='Enuf']$60 for both + $20 credit not $10. Each game has a $49.99 MSRP now @ BB. Do 2 orders & add a $5 filler movie to be safe & get them today. Later next week get the pm's. I also an doing the same thing for RE:ORC & Metroid Other M. $80 for both batman games, RE:ORC & Metroid $40 credit is a great deal.

Other titles to look for include
$47 Spec OPs
$30 MK complete(you need a filler from the start)

But you can pretty much do this with any $50 or $60 game knowing that you'll be able to pm it down later.

The link in my previous post has the GS titles[/QUOTE]

Your link redirects to this thread. Where is ARKHAM CITY GOTY $30?

[quote name='Enuf']

Lego batman 2 & B:AC GOTY are both $30 tomorrow people are buying them for full price @ BB to get the $10 savings code then will pm to $30 so the end result would be $60 for both games & $20 credit[/QUOTE]

I would like to thank you enuf for the contributions you are providing here but seriously do you have to post the same type of abuse that you are doing with BBY everytime someone creates a new thread about a deal. We get it, you buy a game over $50 at BBY get $10 GC then do a PM to a lower price after you get your GC. I'm sure I'm not the only one here but we like to buy games for cheap without having to go thru hoops to make the deal even cheaper. Alot of us have backlogs as well so for all the trouble that you're suggesting by the time we get to play the game It'll be even cheaper. You already created a Thread about this deal but it was deleted by the mods and you posted this same abuse on the thread and it was also deleted. That should give you an idea why it was deleted. Enuf is enuf I guess. Also this one time in bandcamp, never mind that's it.

Seacrest out.....

[quote name='DtotheP']Your link redirects to this thread. Where is ARKHAM CITY GOTY $30?[/QUOTE]
kmart starting tomorrow
http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=325220

[quote name='jr1016']I would like to thank you enuf for the contributions you are providing here but seriously do you have to post the same type of abuse that you are doing with BBY everytime someone creates a new thread about a deal. We get it, you buy a game over $50 at BBY get $10 GC then do a PM to a lower price after you get your GC. I'm sure I'm not the only one here but we like to buy games for cheap without having to go thru hoops to make the deal even cheaper. Alot of us have backlogs as well so for all the trouble that you're suggesting by the time we get to play the game It'll be even cheaper. You already created a Thread about this deal but it was deleted by the mods and you posted this same abuse on the thread and it was also deleted. That should give you an idea why it was deleted. Enuf is enuf I guess. Also this one time in bandcamp, never mind that's it.

Seacrest out.....[/QUOTE]I try to post as much on the threads since people PM me ?'s about the same things or repost then PM me. Like the post directly above yours

Abuse to me would be someone purchasing alot of copies of the same game just for the codes not just 5-6 different titles that you know will be dropping over the next week.

You have no idea how many people are completely unaware of certain policies of most stores. There's so many noobs so there's tons of people asking ?'s that's all.

bread's done
Back