Photo
* * * * * 1 votes

CAGLS: Madden 13 Gentlemen's League - We Finished! Thanks for Playing!

• Please log in to reply
11970 replies to this topic

#3061 Blade3D

Blade3D

Grandmaster Swag

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 November 2012 - 11:44 PM

One might reason that when you're at the point that you feel comfortable enough picking yourself to go to the Super Bowl, maybe you've outgrown this league. Sure doesn't speak very highly of your NFC competition.

Yet I am horrible in the other league. I think it's more that I have one of the better teams in the game. Not to call Chetty out but I'm not playing with the Dolphins. I was only saying that because we are the number 1 and 2 teams and have been for a few weeks. I think everyone in contention wants to pick themselves for the Super Bowl. I also didn't declare that it was a Super Bowl matchup but just possibly. Just like you could say of anyone in the running for the playoffs. I was just trying to emphasis it was a big game.
Posted ImagePosted Image

#3062 GpNinja

GpNinja

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 November 2012 - 12:01 AM

GG uber that first pick I threw I clicked the wrong button. Lol

#3063 Chetty12

Chetty12

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 November 2012 - 12:19 AM

Schedule for Week 14

Broncos @ Raiders-
Ravens @ Redskins-
Chiefs @ Browns-
Chargers @ Steelers-
Titans @ Colts-
Jets @ Jaguars-
Bears @ Vikings- 11/20 at 9:30 pm
Falcons @ Panthers-
Eagles @ Buccaneers(cpu)- N8 is having the Eagles wait to see if a new owner steps up.
Rams @ Bills- 28-24 Buffalo
Cowboys @ Bengals- 24-15 Dallas
Dolphins @ 49ers- 20-13 Miami
Saints @ Giants-
Cardinals @ Seahawks-
Lions @ Packers-
Texans @ Patriots- 11/18 at 11:00 pm est

Edited by Chetty12, 19 November 2012 - 01:20 AM.

Madden 25 Official CAG League Record: Season 1: 19-0, Season 2: 18-1

Madden 25 Official CAG League, Season 1 and 2 Super Bowl Champion: Buffalo Bills

Madden 2013 Official CAG League, Season 4 Super Bowl Champion: Arizona Cardinals

#3064 n8rockerasu

n8rockerasu

Shhh...I'm Invisible

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 November 2012 - 12:45 AM

Yet I am horrible in the other league. I think it's more that I have one of the better teams in the game. Not to call Chetty out but I'm not playing with the Dolphins. I was only saying that because we are the number 1 and 2 teams and have been for a few weeks. I think everyone in contention wants to pick themselves for the Super Bowl. I also didn't declare that it was a Super Bowl matchup but just possibly. Just like you could say of anyone in the running for the playoffs. I was just trying to emphasis it was a big game.

Posted Image

Haha, j/k. I just don't think most people would annoint themselves as a Super Bowl team. Call it superstition or whatever, but I really don't even see people in the other league doing that. Just kinda comes off as tooting your own horn, I guess. Not to mention, it gives people even more motivation to take you out, lol. ;)

#3065 pitfallharry219

pitfallharry219

It's go time

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 November 2012 - 12:54 AM

Bears-Vikings II set for Tuesday at 9:30.

#3066 Docb9110

Docb9110

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 November 2012 - 12:57 AM

Posted Image

Haha, j/k. I just don't think most people would annoint themselves as a Super Bowl team. Call it superstition or whatever, but I really don't even see people in the other league doing that. Just kinda comes off as tooting your own horn, I guess. Not to mention, it gives people even more motivation to take you out, lol. ;)

My GOAL in life is to beat blade in any game at all! Period! Lol

#3067 n8rockerasu

n8rockerasu

Shhh...I'm Invisible

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 November 2012 - 01:48 AM

My GOAL in life is to beat blade in any game at all! Period! Lol

HAHAHA...see. Bounty on Frank Gore! What??? Who said that? :D

#3068 jza1218

jza1218

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 November 2012 - 01:51 AM

My goal is to win five games in this league. Not in a season, but cumulatively.

#3069 Docb9110

Docb9110

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 November 2012 - 01:54 AM

HAHAHA...see. Bounty on Frank Gore! What??? Who said that? :D

That wouldn't be fair to the Panthers owner! Lol I'm thinking ill put 35k up for Lamicheal James' ACL tear! ....at the recommendation of my GM! Hahahaha

#3070 n8rockerasu

n8rockerasu

Shhh...I'm Invisible

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 November 2012 - 02:09 AM

That wouldn't be fair to the Panthers owner! Lol I'm thinking ill put 35k up for Lamicheal James' ACL tear! ....at the recommendation of my GM! Hahahaha

Oh yeah, I forgot about that trade, haha. Too many to remember. Bounty on Cam Newton then! Yeah...yeah...Fuck that guy! lol

#3071 Docb9110

Docb9110

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 November 2012 - 02:20 AM

Oh yeah, I forgot about that trade, haha. Too many to remember. Bounty on Cam Newton then! Yeah...yeah...Fuck that guy! lol

Haha funny you mention that because we were hanging out earlier today and I was watching his game and the redskins just won in real life and I was like good I'm glad RG3 won he's a good guy in genera! And blade said yea I think he's better than Cam. My response was simple Cam newton is a dick!

#3072 Chetty12

Chetty12

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 November 2012 - 02:24 AM

Haha funny you mention that because we were hanging out earlier today and I was watching his game and the redskins just won in real life and I was like good I'm glad RG3 won he's a good guy in genera! And blade said yea I think he's better than Cam. My response was simple Cam newton is a dick!

I doubt you'll find someone who disagrees with that statement.

Madden 25 Official CAG League, Season 1 and 2 Super Bowl Champion: Buffalo Bills

Madden 2013 Official CAG League, Season 4 Super Bowl Champion: Arizona Cardinals

#3073 Lexxon

Lexxon

In the face!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 November 2012 - 03:26 AM

Seahawks win 27-3 carried by another good D performance (6 ints), along with a lucky long TD pass and a punt return TD very close together to make the score 17-3 in the 3rd. GG cards.

If we can manage to win out (long shot!), 9-6-1 may potentially be good enough for a wildcard spot. We shall see...

#3074 Blade3D

Blade3D

Grandmaster Swag

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 November 2012 - 04:12 AM

Seahawks win 27-3 carried by another good D performance (6 ints), along with a lucky long TD pass and a punt return TD very close together to make the score 17-3 in the 3rd. GG cards.

If we can manage to win out (long shot!), 9-6-1 may potentially be good enough for a wildcard spot. We shall see...

The Seahawks D is good
Posted ImagePosted Image

#3075 Docb9110

Docb9110

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 November 2012 - 04:30 AM

Was play the patriots and the game disconnected in the late 3rd. I've never had a connection problem but Hemingway was in control all the way. I was down by three touchdowns. I gave him the option to play the CPU for the easy win as he would have won out game but in a gentlemanly move he wants to play me again tomorrow night.

GG 3/4 game bro! You definitely had me! Looks like tomorrow around 630est/530cst is when we are rescheduling.

Haha I was thinking I'd make it through the season without any network disconnections on madden! You messed up my streak dude! Haha

#3076 pitfallharry219

pitfallharry219

It's go time

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 November 2012 - 04:33 AM

The Seahawks D is good

I hung 20 on them. *flexes*

But seriously, most of those came from turnovers and Madden screwjobs that put me in good field position. We had a good game the other night.

#3077 Hemingway012

Hemingway012

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 November 2012 - 04:34 AM

Was play the patriots and the game disconnected in the late 3rd. I've never had a connection problem but Hemingway was in control all the way. I was down by three touchdowns. I gave him the option to play the CPU for the easy win as he would have won out game but in a gentlemanly move he wants to play me again tomorrow night.

GG 3/4 game bro! You definitely had me! Looks like tomorrow around 630est/530cst is when we are rescheduling.

Haha I was thinking I'd make it through the season without any network disconnections on madden! You messed up my streak dude! Haha

ahah yeh my bad i think it was my connection so even though i was up 3 scores there was still time left so i think its only fair we play again. so see you tomorrow. i hope it doesnt come back to kick my self in the ass lol

#3078 fsecreast

fsecreast

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 November 2012 - 04:04 PM

Big matchup(for me) coming up today. Browns vs. Chiefs. I get to see how I stack up against one of the leagues true elite teams.

Hopefully Brady and co. can get the job done. Gotta contain Jamaal Charles too.

#3079 DVO21

DVO21

Non-Pro League

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 November 2012 - 05:36 PM

man i dont know wut i need to do about these damn bengals 5-8 i thought i would do better than this but the way it looks i wont even be 8-8 which is my coaches team goal for the season and now i have to win out just to make that happen.
once the offseason hits looks like im going to need to trade up into the first round and make something happen with a player

Madden 25

Official League Team: Bengals

Season 1: 0-0

Fans League Team: Possibly Chiefs

#3080 Dark Rider

Dark Rider

Looks Dashing

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 November 2012 - 05:46 PM

I doubt you'll find someone who disagrees with that statement.

Meh, as a Panthers fan I kinda take offense to that, but not too much because he sort of is.

Anyway, Broncos vs Raiders battle it out tonight at 9pm!

#3081 shotgunshine

shotgunshine

The People's Champ

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 November 2012 - 05:47 PM

Chragers-Steelers are scheduled to kick off today at 3:30pm E.T.
Posted Image

#3082 irideabike

irideabike

Posted 19 November 2012 - 05:49 PM

Packers Lions are just trying to set up a time right now, will probably be this afternoon or tomorrow afternoon.
There are no shortcuts. No do-overs. What happened, happened. Trust me. I know. All of this matters.

Gentleman's League Record:
Season 1: 7-9 Missed Playoffs
Season 2: 18-1 Superbowl Champs

#3083 DVO21

DVO21

Non-Pro League

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 November 2012 - 05:50 PM

Cam Newton is a dick after his rookie season his head got to big and now hes in the slump and became a whinny little bitch there is an article that his own father said his heads getting to big and his attitude is taking over. and i like cam newton until about 4 games into the year and he started acting like a cock. at one point i wish wishing he was a cowboy's player but atleast Romo sucks and doesnt bitch so i like him better now

Madden 25

Official League Team: Bengals

Fans League Team: Possibly Chiefs

#3084 n8rockerasu

n8rockerasu

Shhh...I'm Invisible

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 November 2012 - 07:03 PM

Just chiming in with my scheduled game as well. Titans vs Colts is set for 9 PM EST tonight.

#3085 GpNinja

GpNinja

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 November 2012 - 09:20 PM

Hey guys am gonna be out of town for thanksgiving today. I'll put my team on auto-pilot so ya'll and play the cpu. It's not like am gonna make the playsoffs. Well this yar atleast. ;) lol

#3086 shotgunshine

shotgunshine

The People's Champ

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 November 2012 - 09:29 PM

Chargers fall again to the Steelers 21-14. Good game, Swift. My last three games have been crazy...unfortunately i'm 0-2-1. There were several fumbles on both sides...it was 14-14 with like a minute and a half left. Nobody is open so i'm waiting to see if someone will be able to. Right as I was going to throw the ball away I got sacked..fumbled the ball and he ran it back for a touchdown. Less then a minute to go and I threw a pick that sealed the game.
Posted Image

#3087 Chetty12

Chetty12

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 November 2012 - 09:52 PM

Schedule for Week 14

Broncos @ Raiders- 24-17 Oakland
Ravens @ Redskins-
Chiefs @ Browns- 28-17 Cleveland
Chargers @ Steelers- 21-14 Pittsburgh
Titans @ Colts- 56-13 Tennesse
Jets @ Jaguars-
Bears @ Vikings- 11/20 at 9:30 pm
Falcons @ Panthers-
Eagles @ Buccaneers(cpu)- N8 is having the Eagles wait to see if a new owner steps up.
Rams @ Bills- 28-24 Buffalo
Cowboys @ Bengals- 24-15 Dallas
Dolphins @ 49ers- 20-13 Miami
Saints @ Giants- 31-7 New Orleans
Cardinals @ Seahawks- 27-3 Seattle
Lions @ Packers-
Texans @ Patriots- 35-7 New England

Updated

Edited by Chetty12, 20 November 2012 - 11:20 PM.

#3088 fsecreast

fsecreast

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 November 2012 - 10:35 PM

Browns defeat Chiefs 28-17. Great game. Chiefs threw a lot of defensive disguises at me. Forced Brady into two interceptions. I had to switch up my offensive gameplan and use my FB(one rushing touchdown), and my TE Ben Watson(over 100 yards on three huge catches and a TD). I haven't used either of those guys too much this season.

D'qwell Jackson's first game back and he led the team in tackles. Bowe and Baldwin had some huge catches where they just outjumped/bullied my corners, making me miss Joe Haden. Great game CoolIAm.

#3089 Hemingway012

Hemingway012

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 November 2012 - 11:15 PM

New England VS Texans kickoff soon.

New Englad number 1 D and 15th OFF
Texans number 15th D and 2nd OFF

should be a good one

#3090 Docb9110

Docb9110

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 November 2012 - 12:29 AM

New England VS Texans kickoff soon.

New Englad number 1 D and 15th OFF
Texans number 15th D and 2nd OFF

should be a good one

Hana wasnt a good game at all! I was dominated! Pretty sure Sanchez's 17 interceptions were not to be outdone by CJ Spillers divine 1 yard per carry running efforts! Lol

GG man! Now just BEAT BLADE! Lol