Photo
* * * * * 1 votes

CAGLS: Madden 13 Gentlemen's League - We Finished! Thanks for Playing!

• Please log in to reply
11970 replies to this topic

#3211 Chetty12

Chetty12

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 November 2012 - 11:33 PM

If everyone would have readied up like they were suppose to, then we wouldn't be dependent on N8 advancing us every time. Just saying. And since only half league has readied up, it's hard to just blame N8.

Madden 25 Official CAG League Record: Season 1: 19-0, Season 2: 18-1

Madden 25 Official CAG League, Season 1 and 2 Super Bowl Champion: Buffalo Bills

Madden 2013 Official CAG League, Season 4 Super Bowl Champion: Arizona Cardinals

#3212 Docb9110

Docb9110

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 November 2012 - 11:39 PM

That's funny Nate said he would advance us today not to mention the holiday was yesterday! Just sayin

#3213 Docb9110

Docb9110

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 November 2012 - 11:43 PM

That's funny Nate said he would advance us today not to mention the holiday was yesterday! Just sayin

And no one is mad or blaming him we are just anxious is all. Down boy! Lol

#3214 Blade3D

Blade3D

Grandmaster Swag

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 November 2012 - 11:46 PM

Can you not advance from the website?
Posted ImagePosted Image

#3215 DVO21

DVO21

Non-Pro League

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 November 2012 - 11:53 PM

Can you not advance from the website?

no u cant do shit from the website its the biggest piece on shit ea has ever but together the website last year was pretty good but this year they must have said Fuck it

Madden 25

Official League Team: Bengals

Season 1: 0-0

Fans League Team: Possibly Chiefs

Season 1: 0-0

#3216 Docb9110

Docb9110

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 November 2012 - 12:17 AM

Going to reschedule texans colts.

#3217 fsecreast

fsecreast

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 November 2012 - 12:47 AM

This kinda stinks.

#3218 pitfallharry219

pitfallharry219

It's go time

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 November 2012 - 12:55 AM

Calm down, guys. A few days off isn't the end of the world.

#3219 Docb9110

Docb9110

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 November 2012 - 12:58 AM

I'm totally ok with it! I understand N8 is busy this weekend and the day isn't over yet. I trust him in that he will do what he says!

#3220 DarkTower80

DarkTower80

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 November 2012 - 01:00 AM

Should be expected with a holiday. Things are going to run a little slower with people having guests in town and such.

#3221 Blade3D

Blade3D

Grandmaster Swag

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 November 2012 - 01:17 AM

Just sucks I drove to my old place cause my Xbox and tv are still here expecting us to have advanced by now. So instead I have my car packed up with stuff and I'm sitting around wondering what to do.
Posted ImagePosted Image

#3222 Hemingway012

Hemingway012

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 November 2012 - 01:59 AM

Just sucks I drove to my old place cause my Xbox and tv are still here expecting us to have advanced by now. So instead I have my car packed up with stuff and I'm sitting around wondering what to do.

sorry man i thought we would have advanced to by now we will probably have come up with a new time just let me know whats good for you.

#3223 Blade3D

Blade3D

Grandmaster Swag

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 November 2012 - 02:17 AM

sorry man i thought we would have advanced to by now we will probably have come up with a new time just let me know whats good for you.

I guess I'll take my Xbox with me. So sometime tonight or tomorrow. We can make plans after n8 advances, I don't have time to make them without knowing for sure when we will advance.
Posted ImagePosted Image

#3224 Hemingway012

Hemingway012

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 November 2012 - 02:36 AM

I guess I'll take my Xbox with me. So sometime tonight or tomorrow. We can make plans after n8 advances, I don't have time to make them without knowing for sure when we will advance.

ok sounds good.

#3225 CAGLeagueSports

CAGLeagueSports

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 November 2012 - 05:26 AM

Sorry for the delay, guys. This holiday really kicked my ass. But we have now advanced to Week 15! Getting to the nitty gritty now. Should be some big games coming up! The deadline for this week will be 11/27.

Also, whoever plays the Colts, let me know if you get a response out of him. Kinda thinking he's on his last legs here.
Do you have what it takes to compete?

#3226 Docb9110

Docb9110

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 November 2012 - 01:22 PM

We had the game scheduled for last night. He actually responded pretty quickly. I haven't been able to message him back yet but ill try right now to get a message to him and see what's up.

#3227 Docb9110

Docb9110

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 November 2012 - 03:30 PM

Ok so snakemaster said we could play this morning at 930 EST! I waited until nearly 10est and while waiting I sent 2 CAG pms and an XBL pm. At like 5 till 10 I get an invite to the game for us to play plus a CAG message! In the message he says "sorry was playing hitman and forgot!" I literally sent him the message to play at 930 at about 4-5 after 9. He forgot in 30 mins?

Then we start playing the game and in the 3rd quarter he isn't playing at all! The defense takes all the time to call the play (CPU had to call the play). They stop me and I punt it! The punt returned didnt fair catch it with 2 of my guys 4 yards away and he luckily held onto the ball. Then on 2 consecutive plays he gets a delay of game! Then when the third is about to be called he gets kicked for excessive grieving.

I tried to make it to where this guy didnt look as bad as everyone made him out to be but I am seriously upset! I wasted nearly an hour and a half of my Saturday morning trying to work with this guy then he just apparently set his controller down and lets it go? Then nothing in the way of a message or PM to appologize for whatever happened. He just disappeared and isn't online right now.

Permission to put this jackass on autopilot so I can play the CPU because I refuse to waste anymore time on him.

#3228 snakemaster2389

snakemaster2389

Temporarily Banned

• Temporarily Banned Users

Posted 24 November 2012 - 03:33 PM

hey im sorry, my mom got up and i had to make her breakfast so yea u can just play the cpu, i'll put myself on autopilot sorry.
Twitter: @marcandretta check out my reviews @ http://bgbureau.com & www.marcandretta.tumblr.com Check Out My Youtube Channel!http://www.youtube.com/snakemaster2389 NEED A REVIEWER/WRITER? PM ME!!

Posted Image
Posted Image

#3229 fsecreast

fsecreast

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 November 2012 - 04:08 PM

Browns defeat Redskins 23-16 in OT. What an unbelievable game.

Game is tied 10-10 at halftime. It stays that way until about 15 seconds left in the game. Redskins are close to FG range(may have even been in it), they run the ball presumably to get into better range and make it an easier kick. TJ Ward forces a fumble(2 on the game) and Buster Skrine picks it up and returns it 71 yards to go up 17-10 with 6 seconds left. I kick the ball, debated squibbing but said Fuck it and kicked it normal. He gets tackled with about three seconds left. I send out my prevent defense, he throws a hail mary 67 yards, which is caught by Pierre Garcon while he's diving in the air and lands in the endzone.

You have to have seen this play to understand how ridiculous it was. There were about 4 defenders, and 3 of his receivers all running for this ball and it looked like it was overthrown. I figured it would sail over everyone's head but here comes Garcon DIVING from about the five yard line, catching the ball as he crosses the endzone. It was actually really close, and I was worried for the Redskins that they would rule it down at the 1.

We head into OT. I win the toss and receive the ball. Can't remember if Brady threw an INT or if I just ended up punting it but he gets the ball back. I don't remember how exactly it went down but I think he was close to FG range again and I forced another fumble(either Ward or D'qwell Jackson). I end up driving back down the field, helped by a huge catch and run with my FB(where he may have stepped out of bounds).
My FB then takes it in for a two yard score to win it.

Tom Brady, 0 TD, 4 INT. I won on the strength of my defense surprisingly. TJ Ward had two forced fumbles. D'Qwell Jackson had a forced fumble. Ninkovich and Sheard both had two sacks.

Great game to the Redskins.

#3230 Docb9110

Docb9110

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 November 2012 - 06:16 PM

Can I have permission to play the Colts on autopilot?

I understand having to do things for your family but being 20 mins late because it took you literally 15 mins to forget we had a game after you agreed to play at that time via PM 15 mins before the game and then rather than give me a heads up or pause the game or something you just let it go? Wasting my time! I'm sorry if your mother is sick and of course I would have understood but you would rather be inconsiderate of other people's time and patience?

As I said in the forum I was worried about playing you because of the way it has been in getting a hold of you but I thought hey he responded right away an again this morning when I messaged you immediately responded. So I thought that you just had a few bad weeks but apparently you just don't have time or care about the league.

Be a man and take responsibility an either quit or make an effort!

#3231 irideabike

irideabike

Posted 24 November 2012 - 08:52 PM

Colts already said he put himself on autopilot so just play the computer.
There are no shortcuts. No do-overs. What happened, happened. Trust me. I know. All of this matters.

Gentleman's League Record:
Season 1: 7-9 Missed Playoffs
Season 2: 18-1 Superbowl Champs

#3232 Docb9110

Docb9110

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 November 2012 - 09:19 PM

Appreciate the vote but I would prefer n8 said it was ok.

#3233 CAGLeagueSports

CAGLeagueSports

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 November 2012 - 10:43 PM

I think it's definitely ok to play the CPU here. I appreciate you waiting on the go ahead, doc. But yeah...we've gotta get this Colts situation straightened out. I feel like the guy is trying, but he's gotta realize the problems this is causing. "Forgetting" and being late for whatever reasons means that another human being with a life, family, and responsibilities is sitting there WAITING on you.

Now, we don't know your situation, or know what all your life entails. But we also don't hold a gun to your head to force you to play at a particular time. Don't agree to play at a specific time if it doesn't work for you. Suggest a time that fits with your lifestyle better. As long as you're communicating with your opponent, I doubt anyone is going to mind.

But standing people up and being late shows no regard for other people's time. Sure, things happen and anybody could have something come up. But this has been an ongoing, week after week thing here. I hate saying things like "lets be growns ups" because I feel like that's something 18 year olds say to highlight the fact that they're big boys now. Nobody needs to teach anybody how to act here. Just do what you say you're going to do and these things won't be an issue.
Do you have what it takes to compete?

#3234 Hemingway012

Hemingway012

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 November 2012 - 11:21 PM

i just had a really good game with Blade.

Score was 45-35.

if i rember right he was winning by 4 point with a min something left i drive down and score he has the ball back and i get a pick 6 to end the game. it was a verry intresting game. fun all the way to the end

GG Blade

#3235 Blade3D

Blade3D

Grandmaster Swag

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 November 2012 - 11:25 PM

Score was 45-35.

if i rember right he was winning by 4 point with a min something left i drive down and score he has the ball back and i get a pick 6 to end the game. it was a verry intresting game. fun all the way to the end

GG Blade

Ya that score bounced off his intended receivers helmet landed 5-10 yards downfield into the hands of a wide open receiver. I definitely feel like Madden was working against me. That crazy touchdown, a pass interference for 39 yard gain on 3rd and long, and a missed field goal screwed me. I enjoyed the game, was close the entire time, great game.
Posted ImagePosted Image

#3236 Docb9110

Docb9110

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 November 2012 - 11:25 PM

Score was 45-35.

GG Blade

That'll do Hemingway....that'll do!

#3237 Hemingway012

Hemingway012

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 November 2012 - 11:29 PM

Ya that score bounced off his intended receivers helmet landed 5-10 yards downfield into the hands of a wide open receiver. I definitely feel like Madden was working against me. That crazy touchdown, a pass interference for 39 yard gain on 3rd and long, and a missed field goal screwed me. I enjoyed the game, was close the entire time, great game.

the bounce of the helment was not on the game winning drive by the way. was crazt either way though lol

#3238 Hemingway012

Hemingway012

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 November 2012 - 11:30 PM

That'll do Hemingway....that'll do!

haha i told you i would give it my best.

#3239 Chetty12

Chetty12

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 November 2012 - 11:42 PM

Schedule for Week 15-

Bengals @ Eagles-
Packers @ Bears-
Giants @ Falcons-
Buccaneers @ Saints-
Vikings @ Rames-
Redskins @ Browns- 23-17 Browns
Jaguars @ Dolphins-
Broncos @ Ravens-
Colts @ Texans-
Lions @ Cardinals-
Panthers @ Chargers-
Seahawks @ Bills- 31-14 Bills
Steelers @ Cowboys-
Chiefs @ Raiders-
49ers @ Patriots- 45-35 Patriots
Jets @ Titans-

Madden 25 Official CAG League Record: Season 1: 19-0, Season 2: 18-1

Madden 25 Official CAG League, Season 1 and 2 Super Bowl Champion: Buffalo Bills

Madden 2013 Official CAG League, Season 4 Super Bowl Champion: Arizona Cardinals

#3240 n8rockerasu

n8rockerasu

Shhh...I'm Invisible

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 November 2012 - 02:57 AM

Titans - 38
Jets - 24

Really fun game in this one. Tennessee jumped out to a 14-0 lead on the strength of some big Chris Johnson runs and a quick INT. The Jets wouldn't let things get out of hand though, as they came roaring back, tying the score at 17 all. The Titans were able to get another TD before halftime to take a 24-17 lead. Tennessee added another score in the 3rd to regain their 14 point cushion, but that was quickly answered by New York, as the quarter wound to a close.

In the 4th, the Titans defense stepped up and made some big stops. And Chris Johnson notched his 4th TD of the day...and finished with an astounding 367 yards rushing. The Jets tried to mount a final comeback, but Matt Schaub's 4th INT of the day sealed the game. Great game to stepano! I got worried he had figured me out when he tied the score. I was terrified of throwing against his corners though, and it shows in Locker's stat line. Fortunately, for me, CJ played huge again.

Titans
Jake Locker - 2-6, 31 yds, 0 TD, 1 INT
Chris Johnson - 19 att, 376 yds, 4 TDs
Javon Ringer - 4 att, 11 yds, 1 TD
Nate Washington - 2 rec, 31 yds
Michael Griffin - 4 tackles, 1 INT
Derrick Morgan - 3 tackles, 3 TFL, 2 sacks

Jets
Matt Schaub - 9-21, 281 yds, 3 TDs, 4 INTs
Shonn Greene - 12 att, 48 yds
Santonio Holmes - 5 rec, 161 yds, 1 TD
Dustin Keller - 3 rec, 106 yds, 1 TD