Photo
* * * * * 1 votes

CAGLS: Madden 13 Gentlemen's League - We Finished! Thanks for Playing!

• Please log in to reply
11970 replies to this topic

#3391 Hemingway012

Hemingway012

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 November 2012 - 09:41 PM

i like my team but if anyone is intrested in player i look at offers as well send pm best way to get ahold of me.

#3392 fsecreast

fsecreast

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 November 2012 - 09:46 PM

Just want to pat myself on the back here for a second.

My Browns started off the season 3-5, lost TJ Ward and Dqwell Jackson, and all hope seemed lost.

That was back in Week 8. Now we're currently riding a seven game winning streak and have captured our division with a week left in the season. I honestly don't know how my team is ranked 5th in defensive pass yards per game after trading away Joe Haden. My best cornerback is Sheldon Brown(83 overall) then it drops down to 74, 71, 68. Crazy.

Oh and TJ Ward leads the league in forced fumbles(7) even tho he missed 4 games with an injury.

Hopefully we have a playoff run in us!

#3393 GpNinja

GpNinja

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 November 2012 - 10:03 PM

I think I finally see were the owner before me was trying to go towards. 24.88 cap room....
:applause::applause::applause::applause::applause::D

I'll be having alot of FA this off season hopefully.

#3394 n8rockerasu

n8rockerasu

Shhh...I'm Invisible

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 November 2012 - 12:11 AM

The thing that irritates me is that he has a 92 carry rating and has been fumbling all year.

I boosted Chris Johnson's carry rating to 99 for this exact reason. I've heard several people say that they don't think carry rating really starts "working" until it's 97 or above (and at that point...you might as well just go all the way to 99). I'm clearly a running team, so making 20 yard runs and then coughing up the ball wasn't doing me any favors. Sometimes I question if I'm using my XP wisely on my players, but I've just been trying to focus on the areas of what I want them to do for me. Hoping it works out, lol.

#3395 Superstar

Superstar

CAG Superstar!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 November 2012 - 12:14 AM

I'm out of town until Sunday. Going to Chicago to watch the MVP beat up the Hawks.........haha just kidding. But I will be out of town so please place me on autopilot so the Saints can have their game.

Has this been done?

Just checking in because I was going to get my game in.

#3396 jza1218

jza1218

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 November 2012 - 12:34 AM

Is there a guide to what attributes are key to what positions?

#3397 CAGLeagueSports

CAGLeagueSports

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 November 2012 - 12:35 AM

Has this been done?

Just checking in because I was going to get my game in.

I haven't been on Madden today, and I'm not available to get on my Xbox right now. Can't say this enough, people don't need me to put them on auto pilot. Everybody can do that for themselves.
Do you have what it takes to compete?

#3398 JoelyPoley

JoelyPoley

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 November 2012 - 12:39 AM

Redskins clinch the NFC East with an unintentionally lopsided 44-7 win over the Eagles.
ASCII stupid question... get a stupid ANSI!

#3399 Superstar

Superstar

CAG Superstar!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 November 2012 - 12:44 AM

I haven't been on Madden today, and I'm not available to get on my Xbox right now. Can't say this enough, people don't need me to put them on auto pilot. Everybody can do that for themselves.

It can be done whenever - I was just following up.

Can you do it online? I am assuming he's not near his xbox thats why he didn't do it. Although he could have before he left I suppose.

#3400 GamerDude316

GamerDude316

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 November 2012 - 01:12 AM

Rams beat the Bucs 38-21. Both offenses got out to hot starts but Freeman threw a bad pick in the 2nd quarter and the momentum stayed with St Louis after that, couldnt get much going the 2nd half.

good game Uber!

#3401 fsecreast

fsecreast

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 November 2012 - 01:25 AM

I bumped Trent Richardson's carry up to 95 and he's only got two fumbles(239 carries or something like that) on the year(and I think they both happened the past couple weeks). But I also never use the right stick with him. I pretty much just cover the ball and barrel forward which is why he only averages 4.6 yards per carry.

#3402 shotgunshine

shotgunshine

The People's Champ

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 November 2012 - 02:10 AM

Lost another close one to the Jets 24-21 in overtime. Great game dr0ppin. The last four games that i've played have all been competitive and down to the wire. Unfortunately, i'm 0-3-1 in them. At least, in most of my losses, and wins, they've all been fairly even so I know i'm in the right league.
Posted Image

#3403 dr0ppinL0adz

dr0ppinL0adz

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 November 2012 - 02:33 AM

Lost another close one to the Jets 24-21 in overtime. Great game dr0ppin. The last four games that i've played have all been competitive and down to the wire. Unfortunately, i'm 0-3-1 in them. At least, in most of my losses, and wins, they've all been fairly even so I know i'm in the right league.

Good game man.. that game was nuts. I had a feeling it was going to be a good one when it started out with an 80yd TD pass by you, then a kickoff return for TD by me. I almost ran out of time for those FG attempts at the end of regulation AND OT. I was super nervous kicking that last FG since I had just missed one.

#3404 DVO21

DVO21

Non-Pro League

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 November 2012 - 04:49 AM

Bengals Trade Block

Andy Dalton overall 83
Arian Foster overall 95
looking to work a package deal for these guys together if possible

My wants are a better QB and another top tier WR and Picks if picks are part of ur overall let me know ur teams record and what ur pick would be overall in the draft at this point as long as i get one or two of these that would be great

nothing against andy dalton its not like he horrible its actually pretty good but i wouldnt mind landing a big time QB

Edited by DVO21, 30 November 2012 - 02:26 PM.

Madden 25

Official League Team: Bengals

Season 1: 0-0

Fans League Team: Possibly Chiefs

#3405 L4WII

L4WII

Posted 30 November 2012 - 06:03 AM

Still no word from the colts owner..

#3406 GamerDude316

GamerDude316

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 November 2012 - 12:00 PM

since the discussion of trade blocks has come up, I'll throw mine in as well. Bucs will be open to offers for pretty much any player. Looking to improve my LB's and secondary.

#3407 fsecreast

fsecreast

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 November 2012 - 04:19 PM

Tried to conduct practice with Brady, TRich, Dqwell, Ward held out. Mccoy actually impressed me a little bit. I'm interested to see his play in Week 17. Of course my defense didn't hold up so well without Ward and Dqwell. But Ninkovich broke through the line pretty easily all practice.

#3408 GpNinja

GpNinja

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 November 2012 - 06:14 PM

How long ago did you pm him?

#3409 CAGLeagueSports

CAGLeagueSports

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 November 2012 - 06:23 PM

Just keep me updated on this. If you don't hear from him by today, I'll just kick him from the league, so you can play the CPU tomorrow. This thing with him has about run its course.

#3410 n8rockerasu

n8rockerasu

Shhh...I'm Invisible

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 November 2012 - 07:01 PM

I also haven't heard from steggy yet. I PM'd him last night around 8 PM. Fortunately, I'll have a good amount of availability today and tomorrow, so hopefully there won't be any problems getting the game in.

#3411 irideabike

irideabike

Posted 30 November 2012 - 07:19 PM

steggy is pretty good about getting back to you/setting up games.
There are no shortcuts. No do-overs. What happened, happened. Trust me. I know. All of this matters.

Gentleman's League Record:
Season 1: 7-9 Missed Playoffs
Season 2: 18-1 Superbowl Champs

#3412 L4WII

L4WII

Posted 30 November 2012 - 09:15 PM

How long ago did you pm him?

Well the other night u would at least think he would respond..both nights he was online..so I'll pm him again today if I don't here back I'll post

#3413 Docb9110

Docb9110

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 November 2012 - 09:58 PM

Haha please kick him so I don't have to stress over waiting for him! Lol

#3414 Konfusion

Konfusion

Bleeding Purple and Black

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 November 2012 - 10:34 PM

Ravens and Giants should be going down at around 10 PM EST tonight.

I would like to wait until after free agency and the draft before I commit to trading any players, but you all are welcome to make offers on any of my players. I don't think I would be interested in trading any star players unless it's a really good trade offer, but I have a few players in mind I might be interested in dealing depending on my draft and free agency.

Terrence Cody - 84 OVR DT Age 24
Bryant McKinnie - 89 OVR LT Age 32
Jameel McClain - 83 OVR MLB Age 27
Pernell McPhee - 82 OVR LE Age 23

I will be looking to upgrade or add to the following positions...

WR
TE
OL - LT, LG, C
CB
SS or FS
K

#3415 CAGLeagueSports

CAGLeagueSports

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 November 2012 - 10:37 PM

I know it's been brought up, but no trades are going to be considered until the offseason when trading opens back up. There's just no point in doing it when the deals can't be put through. All that does is leave people time to change their minds, get buyer's remorse, or do other things to make the situation awkward and obnoxious. People can obviously discuss whatever they want, but nothing is going to be officially reviewed until trading opens up in the game.

#3416 Konfusion

Konfusion

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 November 2012 - 10:55 PM

Just to be clear, I do not want to make any trades until next preseason(assuming it's allowed), but I am open to early discussions. Doesn't make much sense to me to agree to a trade(pending approval) right now when free agency and the draft could completely change the look of my team.

#3417 pitfallharry219

pitfallharry219

It's go time

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 November 2012 - 11:06 PM

In the other CAG league, Ed Reed and Ray Lewis both retired after the first season. I know it might not be the same for every league, but you might wanna be prepared for that.

#3418 DVO21

DVO21

Non-Pro League

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 November 2012 - 11:14 PM

ray lewis didnt retire in the other league i thoguht it was just ed reed

Madden 25

Official League Team: Bengals

Fans League Team: Possibly Chiefs

#3419 Konfusion

Konfusion

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 November 2012 - 11:24 PM

In the other CAG league, Ed Reed and Ray Lewis both retired after the first season. I know it might not be the same for every league, but you might wanna be prepared for that.

I'm prepared to lose Lewis, he has always retired after 1 season in my offline leagues, but I was expecting Reed for at least 1 more season. In all my offline leagues, I don't remember him retiring after 1 season, so hopefully him retiring was just a rare case. Maybe I'll consider buying the FS retirement package to help my chances a bit.

#3420 pitfallharry219

pitfallharry219

It's go time

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 November 2012 - 11:38 PM

ray lewis didnt retire in the other league i thoguht it was just ed reed

I think it was both of them.