Photo
* * * * * 1 votes

CAGLS: Madden 13 Gentlemen's League - We Finished! Thanks for Playing!

• Please log in to reply
11970 replies to this topic

#3721 Hemingway012

Hemingway012

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 December 2012 - 10:59 PM

and if then it seemed to be way to long

hey DVO i did send you a PM but it said i can play at 9 after i play N8 at 8

#3722 DVO21

DVO21

Non-Pro League

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 December 2012 - 12:40 AM

hey DVO i did send you a PM but it said i can play at 9 after i play N8 at 8

thats weird i never got must have been a website fail lol o well as long as we are the same page im open to play never whenever just pm me and i will be on

Madden 25

Official League Team: Bengals

Season 1: 0-0

Fans League Team: Possibly Chiefs

#3723 JoelyPoley

JoelyPoley

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 December 2012 - 12:40 AM

Redskins/Panthers won't be played until tomorrow evening.
ASCII stupid question... get a stupid ANSI!

#3724 dr0ppinL0adz

dr0ppinL0adz

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 December 2012 - 12:41 AM

FYI: Jets vs. Dolphins set for Saturday afternoon

#3725 n8rockerasu

n8rockerasu

Shhh...I'm Invisible

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 December 2012 - 01:02 AM

Ah! I don't know what the hell is up with my connection. Sorry, hemingway. I guess we'll have to try again tomorrow. And maybe then there won't be a fucking blizzard in Nashville. Its not like its going to be 70 degrees here tomorrow or anything... Good grief, EA.

#3726 CAGLeagueSports

CAGLeagueSports

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 December 2012 - 01:14 AM

Redskins/Panthers won't be played until tomorrow evening.

FYI: Jets vs. Dolphins set for Saturday afternoon

Annnnnd...there goes the idea of drafting before the 15th, lol. I figured this would happen. Too many impatient people on CAG. Not everyone is just around their Xbox all day long. People have lives and responsibilities. Anyone who can't keep their interest in the game from waning because of a couple days should seek professional help, haha.
Do you have what it takes to compete?

#3727 GamerDude316

GamerDude316

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 December 2012 - 02:15 AM

Annnnnd...there goes the idea of drafting before the 15th, lol. I figured this would happen. Too many impatient people on CAG. Not everyone is just around their Xbox all day long. People have lives and responsibilities. Anyone who can't keep their interest in the game from waning because of a couple days should seek professional help, haha.

lol indeed. I'm good with it though, would prefer the draft be after the 15th anyway.

#3728 Dark Rider

Dark Rider

Looks Dashing

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 December 2012 - 02:23 AM

Just an FYI, I will be out of town from the 17th-21st. If the draft takes place on the 18th or 19th, I will probably be able to draft from the website. There is no way I will be able to draft on the 17th and 20th though.

#3729 Blade3D

Blade3D

Grandmaster Swag

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 December 2012 - 02:35 AM

Bears vs 49era rescheduled till tomorrow, pitfall had some emergency
Posted ImagePosted Image

#3730 DVO21

DVO21

Non-Pro League

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 December 2012 - 02:36 AM

holidays are going to make for a messy offseason lol i dont think everyone is going to be happy but i think thats just how its going to be no ones fault

Madden 25

#3731 n8rockerasu

n8rockerasu

Shhh...I'm Invisible

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 December 2012 - 02:50 AM

holidays are going to make for a messy offseason lol i dont think everyone is going to be happy but i think thats just how its going to be no ones fault

So, pretty much par for the course for the holiday season then, lol. ;)

#3732 Blade3D

Blade3D

Grandmaster Swag

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 December 2012 - 02:53 AM

I think as long as we get to the preseason around the 22nd or so we will be good.
Posted ImagePosted Image

#3733 Hemingway012

Hemingway012

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 December 2012 - 04:27 AM

Ah! I don't know what the hell is up with my connection. Sorry, hemingway. I guess we'll have to try again tomorrow. And maybe then there won't be a fucking blizzard in Nashville. Its not like its going to be 70 degrees here tomorrow or anything... Good grief, EA.

its cool we didnt make it past the first half anyway and the games were close so we will just play tomorrow.

#3734 DVO21

DVO21

Non-Pro League

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 December 2012 - 06:48 AM

im so ready for the offseason im ready to see if my trade will get approved or not. i think this trade will get my bengals to the next level on offense. defense on this team has been great and offense wasnt that great at all. Foster was this team but after this trade the bengals will have a new face to rep this team

Madden 25

#3735 GamerDude316

GamerDude316

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 December 2012 - 11:47 AM

Bucs are interested in moving from the mid first round (somewhere between 16th and 20th pick I believe based on Kaster's standings) to the the top 10. Willing to deal other picks, PM me with offers.

#3736 dr0ppinL0adz

dr0ppinL0adz

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 December 2012 - 01:50 PM

Jets looking to move down in the draft and trade away my 1st rounder for more picks.
I am somewhere in 25-32 depending on when/if i get knocked out of the playoffs. This chart tells you exactly what each pick is worth.
www.draftcountdown.com/features/Value-Chart.php

#3737 Hemingway012

Hemingway012

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 December 2012 - 05:14 PM

New England VS Titians sometime today.

#3738 JoelyPoley

JoelyPoley

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 December 2012 - 08:51 PM

Redskins/Panthers sometime today as well lol
ASCII stupid question... get a stupid ANSI!

#3739 n8rockerasu

n8rockerasu

Shhh...I'm Invisible

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 December 2012 - 02:51 AM

Hemingway can play my CPU. I'm done with Patriots dick sucking contest. Just because it's a playoff game that the Pats are involved in, retard fucking EA thinks it should be in a fucking blizzard. It was 70 fucking degrees in Nashville today. Eat my fucking nuts, you piece of shit inbred butt fucking programmer. And when you're able to stack 8 in the box, and intercept anything I throw, it's fucking stupid. If you're that good at the game, you don't need to be the nut licker Patriots. After Chetty and Hemingway are gone from this league, I have half a mind to ban anyone from using the Pats. This game caters to them on so many levels, it's disgusting. Thanks to no defensive assignments, you can just run slant routes to Gronk all fucking day because no one can cover him. I couldn't stand playing bvharris as the Pats in the other league and it's the same shit here. "Oh, I can get Joe Haden, Navarro Bowman, and DeAngelo Williams because I can trade away players I don't need and still be pinpoint accurate with Ryan fucking Mallett and his 75 medium range accuracy." Give me a fucking break. I'm done wasting my time on it.

#3740 Hemingway012

Hemingway012

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 December 2012 - 02:52 AM

Hemingway can play my CPU. I'm done with Patriots dick sucking contest.

are you sure did it disconnect again?? i wouldnt mind if we play again.

#3741 Hemingway012

Hemingway012

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 December 2012 - 03:02 AM

We have tried playing like 3 times disconnected every time he wants me to play the CPU it sucks for this to happen with a playoff game so im sorry it went down like this N8.

#3742 n8rockerasu

n8rockerasu

Shhh...I'm Invisible

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 December 2012 - 03:03 AM

are you sure did it disconnect again?? i wouldnt mind if we play again.

Ha...I'm sure you wouldn't mind. You and your brother really had no business playing in this league in the first place. You're both beating the shit out of people in the official league. The thought that you "needed" to play in a league for people who are learning the game is stupid.

But yeah, I'll make you a deal...we can keep trying to play until there isn't a fucking blizzard, and then I'll at least accept a beating that makes some sense.

#3743 Hemingway012

Hemingway012

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 December 2012 - 03:07 AM

Hemingway can play my CPU. I'm done with Patriots dick sucking contest. Just because it's a playoff game that the Pats are involved in, retard fucking EA thinks it should be in a fucking blizzard. It was 70 fucking degrees in Nashville today. Eat my fucking nuts, you piece of shit inbred butt fucking programmer. And when you're able to stack 8 in the box, and intercept anything I throw, it's fucking stupid. If you're that good at the game, you don't need to be the nut licker Patriots. After Chetty and Hemingway are gone from this league, I have half a mind to ban anyone from using the Pats. This game caters to them on so many levels, it's disgusting. Thanks to no defensive assignments, you can just run slant routes to Gronk all fucking day because no one can cover him. I couldn't stand playing bvharris as the Pats in the other league and it's the same shit here. "Oh, I can get Joe Haden, Navarro Bowman, and DeAngelo Williams because I can trade away players I don't need and still be pinpoint accurate with Ryan fucking Mallett and his 75 medium range accuracy." Give me a fucking break. I'm done wasting my time on it.

Ryan Mallet THP 98 SAC 85 MAC 88 DAC 83 so not a 75 but ok

and why am i getting kicked out when you might be to good for this league you ran all over every team. overs 3,000 yards this year i think.

#3744 Hemingway012

Hemingway012

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 December 2012 - 03:07 AM

Ha...I'm sure you wouldn't mind. You and your brother really had no business playing in this league in the first place. You're both beating the shit out of people in the official league. The thought that you "needed" to play in a league for people who are learning the game is stupid.

But yeah, I'll make you a deal...we can keep trying to play until there isn't a fucking blizzard, and then I'll at least accept a beating that makes some sense.

my first season in that league i was 4-12 .

#3745 Hemingway012

Hemingway012

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 December 2012 - 03:09 AM

so your saying that u are just learning the game.

#3746 Hemingway012

Hemingway012

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 December 2012 - 03:10 AM

i think your deff not just learning the game when you can run how you run.

#3747 pitfallharry219

pitfallharry219

It's go time

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 December 2012 - 03:10 AM

my first season in that league i was 4-12 .

If I'm remembering right, they were like 0-6 before you took over them.

Blade's busy with some family stuff, so we're going to play tomorrow, time TBD.

#3748 Hemingway012

Hemingway012

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 December 2012 - 03:12 AM

o-5 you are right
but i only won 4

#3749 Hemingway012

Hemingway012

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 December 2012 - 03:17 AM

im just saying you guys think im to good but N8 did just as good and set amazing records for rushing

#3750 n8rockerasu

n8rockerasu

Shhh...I'm Invisible

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 December 2012 - 03:22 AM

Ryan Mallet THP 98 SAC 85 MAC 88 DAC 83 so not a 75 but ok

and why am i getting kicked out when you might be to good for this league you ran all over every team. overs 3,000 yards this year i think.

If you're even going to argue that you and I are "of similar skill", at least I had the wherewithall to pick a team that wasn't the best team in the game. Your brother can even be commended for that. He's killing people with the Dolphins. But then I look at what you're doing with Tampa Bay in the other league, and it's pretty obvious that you just know "all the right plays".

Hell, you guys have spent time in both leagues telling people the little ins and outs of how every little part of CCM works, how to move your players before the snap on punts to get "extra blockers", how to use a nobody speed back to just run around the defense. At least my runs are set up by blocking. I run fucking off tackle plays from an I formation. If my blockers miss a block, I get killed in the backfield. What you did with Jeff Demps early in the season is pure trash. That's how the two of you know how to play the game. I'm not saying you're not good because clearly you are. But you also use all the little tricks of Madden.