Photo
* * * * * 1 votes

CAGLS: Madden 13 Gentlemen's League - We Finished! Thanks for Playing!

• Please log in to reply
11970 replies to this topic

#5131 slofton

slofton

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 December 2012 - 12:31 AM

Is Brent Thompson even any good?

#5132 Flyersfan

Flyersfan

Posted 17 December 2012 - 12:32 AM

1st round cb that I scouted fell to the second round. Nice. Had to take a qb in the first round since Palmer can't do it much longer.

#5133 irideabike

irideabike

I didn't scout him, you'll have to wait and see! (Atlanta owner)

There are no shortcuts. No do-overs. What happened, happened. Trust me. I know. All of this matters.

Madden 13 SB Champ in the CAG gentleman's league.

#5134 Docb9110

Docb9110

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

im lost as hell wut cheat sheet are people even talking about. i heard about it in the other league but didnt really pay any attention to it

False, I'm acting like Dwight Schrute!

#5135 DVO21

DVO21

Non-Pro League

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 December 2012 - 12:33 AM

also bengals and jets are working on trade #4 just a heads up for the committee dont get stressed out about it. and yes my first round pick thats was suppose to be his will be involved i picked who he wanted to have and now i get to pay his rookie bonus for him taking even more money off my caps so i hope u take that into consideration as well since u screwed me over and yes he and i plan to keep trying to make trades till we this trade thru and if u think u guys are frustrated with me u should read the jets owner and my text about u guys. even he thinks u guys just dont want me to have revis just becuz

Madden 25

Official League Team: Bengals

Season 1: 0-0

Fans League Team: Possibly Chiefs

#5136 slofton

slofton

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 December 2012 - 12:33 AM

I didn't scout him, you'll have to wait and see! (Atlanta owner)

Yay for not being the patient type lol

#5137 GpNinja

GpNinja

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 December 2012 - 12:34 AM

Actually some players can have good stats it's just that there awarness rating is like 20 so there for there a 70 ovr or something.

#5138 pitfallharry219

pitfallharry219

It's go time

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 December 2012 - 12:36 AM

also bengals and jets are working on trade #4 just a heads up for the committee dont get stressed out about it. and yes my first round pick thats was suppose to be his will be involved i picked who he wanted to have and now i get to pay his rookie bonus for him taking even more money off my caps so i hope u take that into consideration as well since u screwed me over and yes he and i plan to keep trying to make trades till we this trade thru

We (the committee that you wanted off of) just passed a 3 strikes rule. You're out of chances at Revis.

#5139 GpNinja

GpNinja

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 December 2012 - 12:36 AM

Hahaha
Skip Bayless
" Call me when this drafft gets interesting again."

#5140 jza1218

jza1218

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 December 2012 - 12:37 AM

also bengals and jets are working on trade #4 just a heads up for the committee dont get stressed out about it. and yes my first round pick thats was suppose to be his will be involved i picked who he wanted to have and now i get to pay his rookie bonus for him taking even more money off my caps so i hope u take that into consideration as well since u screwed me over and yes he and i plan to keep trying to make trades till we this trade thru

Tell you what, why don't you give it 24 hours.

#5141 Wpark83

Wpark83

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 December 2012 - 12:37 AM

Hahaha
Skip Bayless
" Call me when this drafft gets interesting again."

HAHAHAHahaha, what a douche.

#5142 irideabike

irideabike

Posted 17 December 2012 - 12:39 AM

98 speed back. Can you see a pattern?

:)

There are no shortcuts. No do-overs. What happened, happened. Trust me. I know. All of this matters.

#5143 n8rockerasu

n8rockerasu

Shhh...I'm Invisible

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 December 2012 - 12:39 AM

We're all playing Madden? lol

#5144 AvengedBacklog

AvengedBacklog

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 December 2012 - 12:40 AM

this, lol.

Nice pick on Andre Benjamin WPark!

#5145 irideabike

irideabike

Posted 17 December 2012 - 12:41 AM

lol yup. I wanted to get some speed on this team for once!

#5146 Wpark83

Wpark83

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 December 2012 - 12:41 AM

:)

Got myself Benjamin who's a 99 speed. Shocked I got both HB's I scouted fully. That was my main focus for the draft.

#5147 irideabike

irideabike

Posted 17 December 2012 - 12:42 AM

Got myself Benjamin who's a 99 speed. Shocked I got both HB's I scouted fully. That was my main focus for the draft.

Ya I was jealous when I saw you get him!

#5148 Wpark83

Wpark83

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 December 2012 - 12:42 AM

this, lol.

Nice pick on Andre Benjamin WPark!

Thanks man...lets hope I can control him well haha.

#5149 DVO21

DVO21

Non-Pro League

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 December 2012 - 12:44 AM

We (the committee that you wanted off of) just passed a 3 strikes rule. You're out of chances at Revis.

seems like u just dont want me to have revis. and just so u know u never gave me the official vote on the 3rd so shouldnt i get a fair chance on my 3rd trade since my 3rd one involved a pick and couldnt be passed becuz the draft started? its this souppose to be a gentlemans league not gang up on me. plus the rule was made after my trade so i should be grandfathered in and get 3 more tries. wouldnt that be fair.

Madden 25

Official League Team: Bengals

Fans League Team: Possibly Chiefs

#5150 Docb9110

Docb9110

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Dammit! Keeshawn Hall drafted 17th!!! nice pick Doc.

Haha thanks dude' I scouted his man and zone and then fell in love!

Man and zone attr only cost 25 points a piece so I did that on all the CB's! Lol once I saw his I scouted everything else because he has the highest man and zone I saw

#5151 AvengedBacklog

AvengedBacklog

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Thanks man...lets hope I can control him well haha.

I just hope he doesnt lead the Dolphins to another Super Bowl ;)

#5152 irideabike

irideabike

Posted 17 December 2012 - 12:45 AM

dang alot of guys that were gonna go way low and I was hoping to pick up in late rounds are going early.

#5153 AvengedBacklog

AvengedBacklog

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

I'm happy with my 2 picks so far. Goss will be a solid slot WR and Williams should help provide a good rush on the D-Line.

#5154 jza1218

jza1218

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

seems like u just dont want me to have revis. and just so u know u never gave me the official vote on the 3rd so shouldnt i get a fair chance on my 3rd trade since my 3rd one involved a pick and couldnt be passed becuz the draft started? its this souppose to be a gentlemans league not gang up on me. plus the rule was made after my trade so i should be grandfathered in and get 3 more tries. wouldnt that be fair.

Again, please consider waiting 24 hours before submitting.

#5155 fsecreast

fsecreast

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 December 2012 - 12:46 AM

Should've traded me Revis. Would've got passed the first time. :)

#5156 pitfallharry219

pitfallharry219

It's go time

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 December 2012 - 12:46 AM

Settle down. I was joking.

#5157 jza1218

jza1218

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 December 2012 - 12:47 AM

dang alot of guys that were gonna go way low and I was hoping to pick up in late rounds are going early.

Irony?

#5158 n8rockerasu

n8rockerasu

Shhh...I'm Invisible

• CAGiversary!

Damn...Blade took my MLB. Projected to go in the 6th round, but was a complete beast. 88 SPD, 85 TAK, 83 PRC. Nice to see a guy with Patrick Willis take him.

#5159 fsecreast

fsecreast

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

I wish I would've scouted... I'm picking guys based off projected draft spot and team need. I may end up regretting some of these picks.

#5160 Wpark83

Wpark83

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

I just hope he doesnt lead the Dolphins to another Super Bowl ;)

I will bet anyone here I don't win the Super Bowl. I'm not that good at this game, fair disclaimer.