Photo
* * * * * 1 votes

CAGLS: Madden 13 Gentlemen's League - We Finished! Thanks for Playing!

• Please log in to reply
11970 replies to this topic

#541 HydroX

HydroX

Quintessential Studmuffin

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 August 2012 - 03:34 AM

No drama in the main league but you guys got it in spades

Haha, just wait. Something always tends to go awry.

#542 theredworm

theredworm

I am The Red Worm!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 August 2012 - 03:36 AM

You sound jealous.

I like entertainment I had to read "put you on blast" about 4 times cause it cracked me up that someone wrote that

Look, there's no easy way to ask this so I'm just gonna do it...

Does anyone want to be gay lovers with me in Fable 3?

my Mass Effect 3 N7 HQ

#543 theredworm

theredworm

I am The Red Worm!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 August 2012 - 03:37 AM

Half the joy in madden league threads is the nonsense people say, I followed the m12 thread and I didn't even own m12

my Mass Effect 3 N7 HQ

#544 DVO21

DVO21

Non-Pro League

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 August 2012 - 03:43 AM

Bengals Trade Block

Green-Ellis this guy doesnt fumble perfect for goal line plays or closing games

AJ Green - if the price is right it could happen

#545 AvengedBacklog

AvengedBacklog

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 August 2012 - 03:45 AM

anybody who got the early release have an impression on connected careers? Would be awesome if Madden's franchise mode went back to the 05/06 style personally.

#546 DVO21

DVO21

Non-Pro League

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 August 2012 - 03:47 AM

anybody who got the early release have an impression on connected careers? Would be awesome if Madden's franchise mode went back to the 05/06 style personally.

hmm what was it like then dont think i did a franchise online that year just curious

#547 n8rockerasu

n8rockerasu

Shhh...I'm Invisible

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 August 2012 - 03:57 AM

I like entertainment I had to read "put you on blast" about 4 times cause it cracked me up that someone wrote that

Don't worry. Some day Wisconsin will get cable.

#548 theredworm

theredworm

I am The Red Worm!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 August 2012 - 04:23 AM

Don't worry. Some day Wisconsin will get cable.

Wisconsin is fine I just don't watch shows that would say something that dumb

my Mass Effect 3 N7 HQ

#549 theredworm

theredworm

I am The Red Worm!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 August 2012 - 04:28 AM

I'm done trolling here. Bye guys!

my Mass Effect 3 N7 HQ

#550 HydroX

HydroX

Quintessential Studmuffin

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 August 2012 - 05:11 AM

Bengals Trade Block

The Cowboys may be calling if Green is available.

#551 JoelyPoley

JoelyPoley

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 August 2012 - 12:54 PM

Bengals Trade Block

What positions are you looking to fill in return for AJ Green?
ASCII stupid question... get a stupid ANSI!

#552 Chetty12

Chetty12

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 August 2012 - 01:13 PM

Bills looking for a QB (story of my life)...anyone on the block???

You mean adding tavaris isn't enough?

#553 n8rockerasu

n8rockerasu

Shhh...I'm Invisible

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 August 2012 - 01:20 PM

Bills looking for a QB (story of my life)...anyone on the block???

Matt Hasselbeck might be available.

#554 CAGLeagueSports

CAGLeagueSports

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 August 2012 - 02:08 PM

What is the protocol on trading with a cpu controlled team?

Well, just in the interest of keeping everything on the up and up, I think all trades should be proposed in the thread first. It appears that the CPU demands pretty high prices for its players, but we still need to make sure that trades make sense (ie. I don't want somebody offering 3 years worth of rounds 4-7 draft picks to get a star player).
Do you have what it takes to compete?

#555 Chetty12

Chetty12

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 August 2012 - 02:42 PM

I propose a second round for vontae Davis :p

#556 n8rockerasu

n8rockerasu

Shhh...I'm Invisible

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 August 2012 - 02:44 PM

I propose a second round for vontae Davis :p

lol...the CPU is going to be like "That's a terrible offer. Why would anybody do that?"

#557 DVO21

DVO21

Non-Pro League

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 August 2012 - 03:34 PM

Exactly wut fans were thinkong about that trade

#558 DeskLaser

DeskLaser

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 August 2012 - 04:53 PM

I just got in my Best Buy in store pickup preorder for Madden 13 (yay for just getting Gamer Zone unlocked recently and getting the $20 preorder credit and the $10 in store pickup credit), so I will go ahead and put in an entry for this league. I barely know how to play anyways, and mostly play just for fun, so this league seems like a good fit for me.

CAG Name: DeskLaser
XBL Gamertag: DeskLaser
Team: Saints (maybe, just maybe, having a top rated QB will help with my abyssmal passing game, lol)
My normal team is the Ravens, so if that opens up, is there a waiting list for teams? If not, no big deal.

Availability: Monday - Thursday I should be available after 7 PM eastern time. Fridays and weekends may get a little shaky, as my schedule often varies during then.

On a side note, would anyone in this thread be willing to trade my Best Buy preorder bonus (I believe it is Jerry Rice and Bill Walsh) for their Gamestop preorder bonus? I would really like to have John Madden available for connected careers. Thanks.
Posted Image

#559 scrub0bk

scrub0bk

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 August 2012 - 04:56 PM

I just got in my Best Buy in store pickup preorder for Madden 13 (yay for just getting Gamer Zone unlocked recently and getting the $20 preorder credit and the $10 in store pickup credit), so I will go ahead and put in an entry for this league. I barely know how to play anyways, and mostly play just for fun, so this league seems like a good fit for me.

Team: Saints (maybe, just maybe, having a top rated QB will help with my abyssmal passing game, lol)
My normal team is the Ravens, so if that opens up, is there a waiting list for teams? If not, no big deal.

Availability: Monday - Thursday I should be available after 7 PM eastern time. Fridays and weekends may get a little shaky, as my schedule often varies during then.

On a side note, would anyone in this thread be willing to trade my Best Buy preorder bonus (I believe it is Jerry Rice and Bill Walsh) for their Gamestop preorder bonus? I would really like to have John Madden available for connected careers. Thanks.

Out of curiosity, to get both bonus' all you had to do was pre-order online and pick it up with your reward zone card and it showed you were unlocked, therefore getting both? I have mine preordered in store but the extra 10 would be nice

#560 DVO21

DVO21

Non-Pro League

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 August 2012 - 04:59 PM

i found another N8 hanging around the offical leagues waiting list only about 8 spots left in here or somewhere around there almost full. im keeping my eyes open over there in the offical leagues waiting list

#561 CAGLeagueSports

CAGLeagueSports

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 August 2012 - 05:10 PM

No, there's no waiting list for teams. Considering all the roster moves and changes people will make, it would be best for everyone to stick with their original team. You should do fine with the Saints though. I had them last year, and their roster is very fun to play with. Sproles is rated even higher this year. Welcome to the league!
Do you have what it takes to compete?

#562 n8rockerasu

n8rockerasu

Shhh...I'm Invisible

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 August 2012 - 12:34 AM

Ugh...I finally got the Game Face feature to work, and as always, it's terrible. I don't know how it looks so great on the website and really looks like me. But in the game, it looks like complete shit. Madden makes my face look fat as hell no matter what I put my height and weight at. The hair also looks terrible. Really disappointed there.

#563 DVO21

DVO21

Non-Pro League

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 August 2012 - 12:45 AM

ya well im in louisiana trust me when i say things can be worse i have 18-22 inches of rain heading my way. the fucking place the army will station a person FML

#564 theredworm

theredworm

I am The Red Worm!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 August 2012 - 01:09 AM

Ugh...I finally got the Game Face feature to work, and as always, it's terrible. I don't know how it looks so great on the website and really looks like me. But in the game, it looks like complete shit. Madden makes my face look fat as hell no matter what I put my height and weight at. The hair also looks terrible. Really disappointed there.

They just need to use kinect for game face.

my Mass Effect 3 N7 HQ

#565 Blade3D

Blade3D

Grandmaster Swag

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 August 2012 - 01:12 AM

I can't believe they don't use kinect for game face.

Check Out My Podcast

Rival Bits

Video Games, Movies, and TV

https://itunes.apple...d884775591?mt=2

181104.pngblade3d.png

#566 Chetty12

Chetty12

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 August 2012 - 01:16 AM

The picture quality of the kinect doesn't seem good enough for gameface.

#567 theredworm

theredworm

I am The Red Worm!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 August 2012 - 01:48 AM

The picture quality of the kinect doesn't seem good enough for gameface.

It does fine in other games in fun labs that you scan stuff into.

my Mass Effect 3 N7 HQ

#568 n8rockerasu

n8rockerasu

Shhh...I'm Invisible

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 August 2012 - 01:52 AM

Is it that important? Who doesn't have a digital camera these days? lol. Use your phone.

#569 DVO21

DVO21

Non-Pro League

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 August 2012 - 02:11 AM

looking for a decent WR nothing to amazing just decent if anyone is on the market let me know dont need a number one i already have that in AJ Green who just came off the block

by the way N8 i come back from my deployment on september 22nd-24th just a heads up but might not leave thursday pending on the hurricane

have u picked a start date for the league i was hoping sometime around the 11th-15th :) to let us get a good roster update and that way if i do go i wont miss to much and well i will prolly miss out on FA so that kinda sucks a fat one

#570 Chetty12

Chetty12

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 August 2012 - 02:34 AM

It does fine in other games in fun labs that you scan stuff into.

Except of you use the gameface program, idk if you've tried it or not, it needs a pretty well lit straight on photo that's clear or it comes out messed up. From my expirience with the kinect, its kind of darker and a bit grainy.