Photo
* * * * * 1 votes

CAGLS: Madden 13 Gentlemen's League - We Finished! Thanks for Playing!

• Please log in to reply
11970 replies to this topic

#6001 Blade3D

Blade3D

Grandmaster Swag

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 January 2013 - 07:25 PM

Just FYI, Best Buy Deal of the Day is 3 Months XBL Gold and 800 MSP for $12.99, dead online but instore works. Purchase the XBL Gold 3 Month card with the back scratch off and the 800 MSP code will be printed on the receipt.

Check Out My Podcast

Rival Bits

Video Games, Movies, and TV

https://itunes.apple...d884775591?mt=2

181104.pngblade3d.png

#6002 n8rockerasu

n8rockerasu

Shhh...I'm Invisible

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 January 2013 - 07:51 PM

lol well i knew that boss man ;)

I've learned to never assume anything when it comes to online leagues. You never know who is going to take something the wrong way.

Just FYI, Best Buy Deal of the Day is 3 Months XBL Gold and 800 MSP for $12.99, dead online but instore works. Purchase the XBL Gold 3 Month card with the back scratch off and the 800 MSP code will be printed on the receipt.

That's not a bad deal (though I have been seeing MS do 2 months for $2 pretty often...but you have to let your account go silver before you'll get the offer). Wish I would have seen it when it was online though. I don't really feel like going out to Best Buy.

#6003 Konfusion

Konfusion

Bleeding Purple and Black

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 January 2013 - 08:06 PM

I am looking to make a trade. Looking for a WR with at least a mid 80's rating. Also looking for a TE who is a decent blocker as well as receiver. I am willing to give up picks as well as players. I don't really have any specific players on the trade block, so who I am willing to give up will depend on who you are offering. I'm open to any trade offers, but those are the 2 positions I am currently looking for.

#6004 irideabike

irideabike

Posted 02 January 2013 - 08:19 PM

What week are free agent pick ups eligible for trade? Are we counting the preseason as part of the six weeks (seeing as we were able to get a grasp on who we wanted to keep and who to dump?) or are we waiting until week 6?

There are no shortcuts. No do-overs. What happened, happened. Trust me. I know. All of this matters.

Madden 13 SB Champ in the CAG gentleman's league.

#6005 GpNinja

GpNinja

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 January 2013 - 08:22 PM

So you can buy it online or at the store?
If ya'll don't know what too spend with 800 msp download the first walking dead game on the arcade each episode is 400 msp points. If you watch the show its as good as the show. :D

#6006 GpNinja

GpNinja

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 January 2013 - 08:24 PM

Shoot am going to best buy right now. haha

#6007 n8rockerasu

n8rockerasu

Shhh...I'm Invisible

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 January 2013 - 09:21 PM

What week are free agent pick ups eligible for trade? Are we counting the preseason as part of the six weeks (seeing as we were able to get a grasp on who we wanted to keep and who to dump?) or are we waiting until week 6?

Preseason weeks count. So, any new acquisition picked up before the first preseason game wouldn't be eligible to be traded until after Week 2.

So you can buy it online or at the store?
If ya'll don't know what too spend with 800 msp download the first walking dead game on the arcade each episode is 400 msp points. If you watch the show its as good as the show. :D

While I loved TWD and bought all the episodes day one, anybody who missed the sale from a couple days ago should be kicking themselves. Episode 1 was free and Episodes 2-5 were 200 points each. Could have had the entire game for 800 points.

#6008 Dark Rider

Dark Rider

Looks Dashing

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 January 2013 - 09:39 PM

While I loved TWD and bought all the episodes day one, anybody who missed the sale from a couple days ago should be kicking themselves. Episode 1 was free and Episodes 2-5 were 200 points each. Could have had the entire game for 800 points.

Yeah seriously. I bought it from Steam for $15 a while back, and it's fantastic. Certainly one of the best games of the year!

#6009 Blade3D

Blade3D

Grandmaster Swag

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 January 2013 - 09:50 PM

The walking dead game is better then the show.

Check Out My Podcast

Rival Bits

181104.pngblade3d.png

#6010 n8rockerasu

n8rockerasu

Shhh...I'm Invisible

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 January 2013 - 09:54 PM

The walking dead game is better then the show.

That's a 2011 comment. Season 3 has been pretty damn great.

#6011 GpNinja

GpNinja

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 January 2013 - 10:20 PM

Dang I only found out about the game like a week ago and I don't know why I waited so long to download it. Aswell as the tv show I finished the 2nd season on netflix and I havne't started the 3rd yet. I know it's going to be crazy though! Lol

#6012 AvengedBacklog

AvengedBacklog

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 January 2013 - 11:09 PM

Preseason weeks count. So, any new acquisition picked up before the first preseason game wouldn't be eligible to be traded until after Week 2.

That was by far the best deal of the XBL holiday sales. While I picked up a few other things as well (Borderlands 2 season pass, Skyrim: Hearthfire), getting a potential GOTY for $10 is always a great deal. Even better, it was with free MSP from the Microsoft Store 8-)

#6013 irideabike

irideabike

Posted 02 January 2013 - 11:16 PM

anyone know the raiders owner? we had a game at 5 and he hasn't showed yet. I don't plan on simming this game either, but have limited time right now.

edit: getting rather annoyed @ 5:25.

well 30 minutes seems to be my cutoff for waiting at this point. Hope I can get him on auto (I clearly wanted to play him, but my life can't just be put on hold and then have no one show) so I can get the game in at some point tonight. I have to run to the grocery store/pharmacy at this point, I can't wait forever. I'm sure he's normally good about this and I'm not trying to bad talk him, but this just sucks.

Edited by perdition(troy, 02 January 2013 - 11:33 PM.

There are no shortcuts. No do-overs. What happened, happened. Trust me. I know. All of this matters.

Madden 13 SB Champ in the CAG gentleman's league.

#6014 Dark Rider

Dark Rider

Looks Dashing

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 January 2013 - 11:31 PM

anyone know the raiders owner? we had a game at 5 and he hasn't showed yet. I don't plan on simming this game either, but have limited time right now.

edit: getting rather annoyed @ 5:25 at this point.

He's in my division and always very good about scheduling and playing games. Not sure what would have happened.

#6015 Flyersfan

Flyersfan

Posted 02 January 2013 - 11:37 PM

well 30 minutes seems to be my cutoff for waiting at this point. Hope I can get him on auto (I clearly wanted to play him, but my life can't just be put on hold and then have no one show) so I can get the game in at some point tonight. I have to run to the grocery store/pharmacy at this point, I can't wait forever. I'm sure he's normally good about this and I'm not trying to bad talk him, but this just sucks.

I'm very sorry man, I had an emergency that couldn't be avoided and unfortunately my phone died so I couldn't get in contact with you on here. I just sent you a pm, go ahead and pay my CPU,I should be on auto.

#6016 CAGLeagueSports

CAGLeagueSports

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 January 2013 - 12:34 AM

Yeah, that definitely sucks, and I don't blame you for being frustrated. At least he addressed it though, and obviously, stuff comes up and other things are more important. I'll make sure he's on autopilot though (I think I took everyone except our placeholder teams off because of the CPU initiated trades we had going on). Hope you have time to get the game in tonight.
Do you have what it takes to compete?

#6017 pitfallharry219

pitfallharry219

It's go time

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 January 2013 - 01:33 AM

After being up 28-7, Chicago holds off a furious Packers comeback bid to win 35-28. Tied at 28 all, Forte had the winning TD with a minute left. Revis has already paid off. He had the game-sealing INT on the Packers last drive in the final minute.

Cutler is already in mid-season form, throwing 5 picks. My rookie WR had a monster game with nearly 200 receiving yards and 2 TD catches.

Jay Cutler: 11-25, 254 yards, 2 TD passes, 5 INTs
Matt Forte: 16 att, 176 yards, 3 TDs
Devante Walker: 7 catches, 179 yards, 2 TDs.

Good game, Steggy.

-----

I also just realized that Dark Rider and I essentially traded punters. I signed Britton Colquitt as a FA and dropped Adam Podlesh, who was just signed by the Broncos.

Edited by pitfallharry219, 03 January 2013 - 01:55 AM.

#6018 DVO21

DVO21

Non-Pro League

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 January 2013 - 01:59 AM

im really excited about my week 2 game with n8 i think its the first time we have ever played one another

3 games left
49ers vs steelers i believe its going down tonight
lions and raiders
bills vs jets

Madden 25

Official League Team: Bengals

Season 1: 0-0

Fans League Team: Possibly Chiefs

#6019 Dark Rider

Dark Rider

Looks Dashing

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 January 2013 - 02:15 AM

-----

I also just realized that Dark Rider and I essentially traded punters. I signed Britton Colquitt as a FA and dropped Adam Podlesh, who was just signed by the Broncos.

Lol. That's funny! I didn't even realize he had played somewhere else.

#6020 irideabike

irideabike

Posted 03 January 2013 - 02:55 AM

Got your message it's all good flyers fan things come up. I'll be playing the CPU at some point tonight before we go forward.

#6021 Wpark83

Wpark83

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 January 2013 - 03:35 AM

That's a 2011 comment. Season 3 has been pretty damn great.

Ding, ding, ding. We have a winner.

#6022 DVO21

DVO21

Non-Pro League

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 January 2013 - 03:55 AM

so just played a ranked match to my surprise i played a guy that plays the same way we do in the league nice clean game very enjoyable

Madden 25

#6023 DVO21

DVO21

Non-Pro League

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 January 2013 - 04:21 AM

damn it we got spam again

Madden 25

#6024 jza1218

jza1218

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 January 2013 - 04:22 AM

This is what happens when DVO plays a ranked game and compliments the player.

#6025 DVO21

DVO21

Non-Pro League

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 January 2013 - 04:23 AM

This is what happens when DVO plays a ranked game and compliments the player.

lol :lol:

Madden 25

#6026 Dark Rider

Dark Rider

Looks Dashing

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 January 2013 - 04:23 AM

Hmmm. I was looking for a good Canadian Goose Shop.

#6027 DVO21

DVO21

Non-Pro League

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 January 2013 - 04:55 AM

all games are completed we are good to advance and after playing one good guy online next dudes a total douche.
n8 im ready to go whenever just pm me

Madden 25

#6028 Blade3D

Blade3D

Grandmaster Swag

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 January 2013 - 05:06 AM

Big things brewing in the bay!!!

Check Out My Podcast

Rival Bits

181104.pngblade3d.png

#6029 irideabike

irideabike

Posted 03 January 2013 - 05:06 AM

That's why I hate ranked games as of late dvo

#6030 irideabike

irideabike

Posted 03 January 2013 - 05:10 AM

Was someone looking for a left end? Avril and his six sacks is always a possibility ;)