Photo
* * * * * 1 votes

CAGLS: Madden 13 Gentlemen's League - We Finished! Thanks for Playing!

• Please log in to reply
11970 replies to this topic

#6211 n8rockerasu

n8rockerasu

Shhh...I'm Invisible

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 January 2013 - 08:06 PM

I think it would be fun if some guy was talking crap in the fourms to beat up his player. haha

Posted Image

#6212 CAGLeagueSports

CAGLeagueSports

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 January 2013 - 08:10 PM

ON trades,

How is the Texans trade looking? Im really wanting to get a good Look at Bradshaw?

Committee is slacking. I've only received 2 responses on this one.
Do you have what it takes to compete?

#6213 GpNinja

GpNinja

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 January 2013 - 08:11 PM

If ya'll need help on the committee I'd be glad to help in any way.

#6214 Docb9110

Docb9110

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 January 2013 - 08:25 PM

Ill help to....LET ME LOOK AT THAT ONE...YEP APPROVED!!! My god that Texans trade was simply amazing! It was like artwork!!! HAHAHA

#6215 Blade3D

Blade3D

Grandmaster Swag

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 January 2013 - 08:26 PM

Yeah, I thought he was already eligible to be dealt, my bad.

It's cool, only one of the players would make an impact.

I'll jump on, ME TOO!!! lol

Check Out My Podcast

Rival Bits

Video Games, Movies, and TV

https://itunes.apple...d884775591?mt=2

181104.pngblade3d.png

#6216 GpNinja

GpNinja

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 January 2013 - 09:41 PM

I haven't traded a player this year unlike ya'll... Lol

#6217 DVO21

DVO21

Non-Pro League

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 January 2013 - 10:09 PM

lol does the committee need me to come back to help put trade thru or say no on them since im always around.
or maybe make a committee of people that are around more. nothing against the committee but trades would move faster if the people that are around more was on it. just an idea and its not a slam in anyway. the reason im usually always around is well in the army and ur infantry if ur not training and ur not overseas ur on ur phone bullshitting. but once i get out im going to be pretty busy since im opening my own bussiness

Madden 25

Official League Team: Bengals

Season 1: 0-0

Fans League Team: Possibly Chiefs

#6218 pitfallharry219

pitfallharry219

It's go time

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 January 2013 - 10:19 PM

I think it says quite a bit that Chetty and his brother are the top 2 teams in the NFC standings in the other league, ahead of guys like sprice, Cru, and Master Awesome.

#6219 DVO21

DVO21

Non-Pro League

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 January 2013 - 10:23 PM

ya trust me it does im in his division that includes MA. my falcons over there dont have a chance even though season one i beat hem twice and MA once but hem 180ed that team in the offseason and cant be stopped its quite insane. i know i belong in this league skill wise only reason i play over there is for fun and extra practice and to learn new things. but i consider this my main league really. even though since im in the other league i cant get first dibs on a team in this league for being here longer than other it kinda sucks but it is wut it is.

Madden 25

#6220 Blade3D

Blade3D

Grandmaster Swag

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 January 2013 - 10:26 PM

DVO always starting the hot topics of conversation, what would we do without him?

Check Out My Podcast

Rival Bits

181104.pngblade3d.png

#6221 DVO21

DVO21

Non-Pro League

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 January 2013 - 10:31 PM

have a dead boring thread ;)

we are only 2000 post behind the other leagues thread i think half of ours come from my disagreements :)

Madden 25

#6222 Docb9110

Docb9110

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 January 2013 - 10:41 PM

Hey Fuck YOU DVO!!!! HAHAHA.....We havent had a GOOD one in a while! Thought I would help your cause for an undead thread!

#6223 Docb9110

Docb9110

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 January 2013 - 10:42 PM

Whoa, its DIDNT "SHAQFU" it.....

#6224 irideabike

irideabike

Posted 04 January 2013 - 10:45 PM

10 central tomorrow works über. I'm on my phone it won't let me send messages

#6225 DVO21

DVO21

Non-Pro League

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 January 2013 - 10:53 PM

ya if u use all caps u can say anything Fuck SHIT COCK BALLS. just make sure u hit the ear muffs button first

Madden 25

#6226 DVO21

DVO21

Non-Pro League

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 January 2013 - 11:06 PM

lol does the committee need me to come back to help put trade thru or say no on them since im always around.
or maybe make a committee of people that are around more. nothing against the committee but trades would move faster if the people that are around more was on it. just an idea and its not a slam in anyway. the reason im usually always around is well in the army and ur infantry if ur not training and ur not overseas ur on ur phone bullshitting. but once i get out im going to be pretty busy since im opening my own bussiness

bring this over here see if we can get the dead thread going ;)

Madden 25

#6227 CAGLeagueSports

CAGLeagueSports

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 January 2013 - 11:17 PM

bring this over here see if we can get the dead thread going ;)

Sorry, I value intelligence and level-headedness on the committee more than "got nothing to do". Even without you, we've actually got 6 people on the committee right now...which is why sometimes I don't even need to vote. Honestly, I think these trade proposals got overlooked because people were sidetracked having to defend the merits of the committee and talk people out of their conspiracy theories. Staying on topic and keeping things relevant would serve us much better than switching the committee around.

Having said that...

Giants send:

RB Ahmad Bradshaw Age 27
2013: 4.73 M
2014: 5.55 M

Speed: 92
Acceleration: 96
Elusiveness: 89
Carry: 96

CB Jayron Hosley Age 22
2013: 570 K
2014: 700K
2015: 860 K

Man Coverage: 82
Zone Coverage: 84
Press: 43
Play Recognition: 73
Speed: 92

For

WR Kevin Walter Age 32

2013: 4.64 M
2014: 5.74 M

Catch: 84
Catch in Traffic: 85
Route Running: 83
Speed: 73
Release: 71

ROLB Whitney Merclius Age 23

Pursuit: 88
Speed: 84
Tackle: 82
Play Recognition: 63

2013: 1.76 M
2014: 1.98 M
2015 2.28 M

Texans 4th round pick in 2014

Trade Rejected

The committee didn't think enough was going back to the Giants in this one. Mercilus is a solid prospect, but Walter is a bit old for a mid-tier receiver, and comes with a pretty hefty price tag. A suggestion of bumping that 4th round pick up to a 2nd round pick was made by one member.

#6228 FrankySox

FrankySox

4 more than Lebron

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 January 2013 - 11:27 PM

I'd absolutely love to get into this league. Looking for a reason to pick this up next week for 39.99. I'd happily take the Colts. If I get in I'd be ready to play this Sunday.
CAREER STATS: 521 HR, .301 BA, .419 OBP, 2 MVPs, 0 STEROIDS
Posted Image Posted Image

#6229 DVO21

DVO21

Non-Pro League

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 January 2013 - 11:29 PM

u should take the browns they got tom brady and u could trade me trent richardson and i can trade u victor cruz for him :)

Madden 25

#6230 GpNinja

GpNinja

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 January 2013 - 11:35 PM

u should take the browns they got tom brady and u could trade me trent richardson and i can trade u victor cruz for him :)

:boxing:

#6231 Blade3D

Blade3D

Grandmaster Swag

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 January 2013 - 11:39 PM

lol oh DVO some of the things you suggest are so ridiculous yet so hilarious

Check Out My Podcast

Rival Bits

181104.pngblade3d.png

#6232 DVO21

DVO21

Non-Pro League

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 January 2013 - 11:42 PM

[quote name='CAGLeagueSports']Sorry, I value intelligence and level-headedness on the committee more than "got nothing to do". Even without you, we've actually got 6 people on the committee right now...which is why sometimes I don't even need to vote. Honestly, I think these trade proposals got overlooked because people were sidetracked having to defend the merits of the committee and talk people out of their conspiracy theories. Staying on topic and keeping things relevant would serve us much better than switching the committee around.

im not sure if ur trying to call me dumb or everyone thats not in the committee dumb. just becuz people have nothing to do at works doesnt mean they arent intelligent maybe they get there work done so fast becuz they are so smart so they have extra time. and u keep bring up the fact the i mentioned one opinion that did make me feel worried but i never said once u guys are all in on it together or anything like that. even said im not trying to stir anything up but it seems to ur trying to. by questioning people intelligence all the type.

Madden 25

#6233 CAGLeagueSports

CAGLeagueSports

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 January 2013 - 11:44 PM

I'd absolutely love to get into this league. Looking for a reason to pick this up next week for 39.99. I'd happily take the Colts. If I get in I'd be ready to play this Sunday.

The Colts have a bit of a different looking roster. Andrew Luck was traded, but the Colts got Eli Manning instead. There was also a trade with Atlanta that the previous owner agreed to right before he bailed, to acquire Michael Turner and Asante Samuel for Reggie Wayne and Vernon Davis (who was acquired with a 3rd round pick for Coby Fleener and Vontae Davis).

But what I realized last night is that EA took away another feature from the website. I can't move players like I could in Madden 12. So, without having a new owner for the Colts, that trade can't be put through anyway. I'd hate to take away those players from a new owner...but the trade was agreed to and approved and was supposed to be put through before the draft. But the Colts owner never showed up, and then he quit like a day later.

#6234 DVO21

DVO21

Non-Pro League

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 January 2013 - 11:46 PM

why didnt u just get a squatter to put that trade thru with atlanta along time ago and it would have been handled already

im sure bv staticz and or other guys from the other league would have helped out if asked or if the idea would have been thought of

Madden 25

#6235 DVO21

DVO21

Non-Pro League

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 January 2013 - 11:48 PM

lol oh DVO some of the things you suggest are so ridiculous yet so hilarious

ya i know i try most the time im joking around but n8 gets all worked up about it i usually put a :D or ;) if im messing around usually the ;) is a clear wink of just kidding. but instead he tries to call me dumb. i guess this is the cant have fun league of gentleman

Madden 25

#6236 pitfallharry219

pitfallharry219

It's go time

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 January 2013 - 11:48 PM

One thing I've noticed that EA did get right this year is how the schedule changes accordingly after the first season. In Madden 12, the first two seasons had identical schedules and then they finally changed in the third season.

#6237 CAGLeagueSports

CAGLeagueSports

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 January 2013 - 11:51 PM

im not sure if ur trying to call me dumb or everyone thats not in the committee dumb. just becuz people have nothing to do at works doesnt mean they arent intelligent maybe they get there work done so fast becuz they are so smart so they have extra time. and u keep bring up the fact the i mentioned one opinion that did make me feel worried but i never said once u guys are all in on it together or anything like that. even said im not trying to stir anything up but it seems to ur trying to. by questioning people intelligence all the type.

I didn't say anything that questioned anyone's intelligence. If you inferred that, that's your business. I was simply stating what committee selections are based on and showing that we don't need different committee members (as you suggested...but yeah...not stirring the pot). In all honesty, I'm exhausted by responding to your posts. You can say you're just "trying to liven up a dead thread", but it's distracting and consuming time that could actually go toward addressing league matters. I'm done responding to it. It's easier to just ignore you at this point.

#6238 DVO21

DVO21

Non-Pro League

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 January 2013 - 11:54 PM

its ur choice to respond im not making u type. its only distracting if u let it be. i simply put a simple suggestion out there thats all it was and u no blew it up to more than wut it was. people were complaining about getting trade thru quicker so i suggested an idea wouldnt that be a league matter?

Madden 25

#6239 Blade3D

Blade3D

Grandmaster Swag

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 January 2013 - 11:57 PM

I think we should just leave it where it is. It seems both of you take what the other is saying out of context, or not the way the other was meaning it to come across. I don't mind the banter sometimes, but when both of you get going and start arguing it's just annoying.

Check Out My Podcast

Rival Bits

181104.pngblade3d.png

#6240 DVO21

DVO21

Non-Pro League

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 January 2013 - 12:01 AM

I think we should just leave it where it is. It seems both of you take what the other is saying out of context, or not the way the other was meaning it to come across. I don't mind the banter sometimes, but when both of you get going and start arguing it's just annoying.

he started it ;)

Madden 25