Photo
* * * * * 1 votes

CAGLS: Madden 13 Gentlemen's League - We Finished! Thanks for Playing!

• Please log in to reply
11970 replies to this topic

#6991 Docb9110

Docb9110

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 January 2013 - 02:43 PM

He had a glitch where he was hurt forever on the broncos roster, so the broncos owner finally found a way to drop him on the site even though he was hurt and couldn't play. I'm assuming somehow that made the injury glitch go away, so I'm guess you'll be dropping him and letting the broncos pick him back up by the end of the day lol.

DarkRIDER beat me good last night with a few sacks! LOL, I dont think he is hurting. I wasnt aware that this was an issue and Rider is a good guy so if he wants him, I WILL ABSOLUTELY DROP HIM AND GIVE HIM BACK!

Rider, let me know man and hes yours.

#6992 Dark Rider

Dark Rider

Looks Dashing

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 January 2013 - 02:46 PM

Ill be that guy. Hes not hurt though? Hes playing and his touchness is 90? Im confused

Did he play? Because he won't show up as injured in the "injury report", but only in the roster as injured.

Edit: I got your pm and I don't want you to "drop him so I can pick him up". If you want to keep him than your more than welcome. I was just warning you that he will never play.

Edit 2: I just read the last few posts. I now understand what you're talking about. If you some how fixed it, he's all yours. No need to send him back. I have a really solid line as it is.

#6993 GpNinja

GpNinja

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 January 2013 - 02:56 PM

Keep him you signed him when nobody else wanted him. Lol

#6994 Docb9110

Docb9110

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 January 2013 - 03:21 PM

I just wanted to do right by Rider is all. He says I can have him and I will check this evening when I leave the office to see if I did indeed get screwed. I could swear I took control of him on the DLINE last night a few times though.

And Ninja, I just realized man, what part of Texas are you in? Always good to see fellow Texans on CAG!!! ....Aside from Blade who Ive known for like 15 years now! LOL

EDIT: On that note, blade and I are hanging out tonite and he has played online with 4-5 people on the same team....Anyone want to try some COOP Madden?

#6995 irideabike

irideabike

Posted 16 January 2013 - 03:27 PM

I'd be down for some COOP madden tonight.
There are no shortcuts. No do-overs. What happened, happened. Trust me. I know. All of this matters.

Gentleman's League Record:
Season 1: 7-9 Missed Playoffs
Season 2: 18-1 Superbowl Champs

#6996 Docb9110

Docb9110

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 January 2013 - 03:29 PM

I'd be down for some COOP madden tonight.

Aight man, Sounds good! Anyone Else? I think we can actually do up to 5-6? Dont quote me, im not sure.

Anyone else have any information about it?

#6997 Wpark83

Wpark83

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 January 2013 - 03:30 PM

Aight man, Sounds good! Anyone Else? I think we can actually do up to 5-6? Dont quote me, im not sure.

Anyone else have any information about it?

I'd actually be down for this, too. What time were you guys thinking of playing?

#6998 slofton

slofton

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 January 2013 - 03:30 PM

Clts get Michael Turner Asante Samuel and 3rd round ATL get Reggie Wayne and Vernon Davis

#6999 Dark Rider

Dark Rider

Looks Dashing

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 January 2013 - 03:36 PM

I just wanted to do right by Rider is all. He says I can have him and I will check this evening when I leave the office to see if I did indeed get screwed. I could swear I took control of him on the DLINE last night a few times though.

And Ninja, I just realized man, what part of Texas are you in? Always good to see fellow Texans on CAG!!! ....Aside from Blade who Ive known for like 15 years now! LOL

EDIT: On that note, blade and I are hanging out tonite and he has played online with 4-5 people on the same team....Anyone want to try some COOP Madden?

If you did that's awesome! Hopefully it works out for you!

I might be down for some coop madden. It depends on how the evening is going.

#7000 Docb9110

Docb9110

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 January 2013 - 03:38 PM

I'd actually be down for this, too. What time were you guys thinking of playing?

If we did it Im sure it would be around 6-630CST.
Also, it would probably help if we all had Mics as well.

#7001 Wpark83

Wpark83

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 January 2013 - 03:40 PM

Dolphins 17 - Chiefs 14

A really terrific defensive battle last night between myself and Cool_iAM. Game started off with a whole lot of punting before each team was able to score before the half, tied 7-7. Jamaal Charles had a steady game racking up 119 yard on 14 carries. Luckily his longest was only 31 yards, but he had a few big runs for first down when the Chiefs needed it most.

After matching fumbles, the Chiefs had the ball close to the goal line trying to take the lead when a pass to the outside of the end zone got picked off. I was able to get a field goal to take a 10-7 lead with about 1:30 left, and was able to get KC to use 2 of 3 time outs. On the 1st or 2nd play of the Chiefs drive, I got a pick six to go up 10. KC made a fantastic drive to score a touchdown, but without time outs only had 3 seconds left when he attempted an onside kick, which didn't make the 10 yards and a kneel sealed the win.

Great game man, tough to stop your running attack.

#7002 L4WII

L4WII

Posted 16 January 2013 - 08:11 PM

Dolphins 17 - Chiefs 14

A really terrific defensive battle last night between myself and Cool_iAM. Game started off with a whole lot of punting before each team was able to score before the half, tied 7-7. Jamaal Charles had a steady game racking up 119 yard on 14 carries. Luckily his longest was only 31 yards, but he had a few big runs for first down when the Chiefs needed it most.

After matching fumbles, the Chiefs had the ball close to the goal line trying to take the lead when a pass to the outside of the end zone got picked off. I was able to get a field goal to take a 10-7 lead with about 1:30 left, and was able to get KC to use 2 of 3 time outs. On the 1st or 2nd play of the Chiefs drive, I got a pick six to go up 10. KC made a fantastic drive to score a touchdown, but without time outs only had 3 seconds left when he attempted an onside kick, which didn't make the 10 yards and a kneel sealed the win.

Great game man, tough to stop your running attack.

Same to u too gg gotta get better with using what the game gives me..smh back to the drawing board

#7003 Wpark83

Wpark83

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 January 2013 - 08:16 PM

Same to u too gg gotta get better with using what the game gives me..smh back to the drawing board

Honestly, I got lucky to win that game. Without those 2 INT's, you win.

#7004 slofton

slofton

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 January 2013 - 10:59 PM

I am currently so pissed with madden at the moment I can't even think straight in my 5th year of the Bengals franchise and my cap space is now -1.3 BILLION. So I can't resign any players or get free agents. How does this even get through testing?'

#7005 slofton

slofton

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 January 2013 - 11:16 PM

Seems its a glitch that happens at random. Once it hits its game over. No fix for it.

#7006 n8rockerasu

n8rockerasu

Shhh...I'm Invisible

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 January 2013 - 11:36 PM

Titans - 28
Jaguars - 21

Really, really close game here that could have easily gone either way. I don't know what it is, but since I took the time to upgrade my secondary, I feel like teams are having MORE success throwing on me. Gabbert looked very sharp early in this one, and the Jags defense was tough, getting to Locker with ease. As a result, Jacksonville took a 13-7 lead into the half. A half that saw Chris Johnson only get like 4 carries.

Noticing this abomination, Tennessee finally decided to commit to running the ball more, and thankfully, CJ started to carry the team. The Titans pulled ahead 21-13 in the 4th quarter. But the Jags would not go quietly, scoring a TD of their own, and getting the two point conversion to tie the game at 21. The Titans got the ball back with 4 minutes left, and started on what they intended to be the last possession of the game. Things went according to plan as CJ marched the team downfield, culminating with a 5 yard TD run with 0:57 left in the game (in what I suspect was a "let them score to get the ball back" move).

It almost worked for Jacksonville, as they brilliantly moved the ball downfield, using timeouts and getting out of bounds when they needed to. They got all the way to the Tennessee 22 yard line until a sack (the first of the day for the Titans' defense) forced the clock to run out. Great game to DarkTower. He came ready to play, and had a few bounces gone differently, he would have easily won the game. The stats show a game that was split right down the middle.

Titans
Jake Locker - 4-8, 208 yds, 2 TDs, 1 INT
Chris Johnson - 20 att, 178 yds, 2 TDs
Kendall Wright - 2 rec, 103 yds, 2 TDs
Kendrum Russ - 1 rec, 56 yds
Jared Cook Jr - 1 rec, 48 yds, 1 TD

Jaguars
Blaine Gabbert - 16-26, 249 yds, 1 TD, 2 INTs
Maurice Jones-Drew - 12 att, 54 yds, 1 TD, 4 rec, 15 yds
Mercedes Lewis - 5 rec, 69 yds
Mike Thomas - 4 rec, 55 yds
Laurent Robinson - 2 rec, 96 yds, 1 TD
Kendall Whitfield - 4 tackles, 1 TFL, 1 INT

#7007 slofton

slofton

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 January 2013 - 11:51 PM

Well. It seems that no matter what I try, I go from 50 mil in cap space to -1.3 billion in the next year. Fuck you EA.

#7008 KasterDB

KasterDB

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 January 2013 - 01:27 AM

Big divisional matchup between Chicago and Minnesota scheduled for 9:30 EST

Check out my podcast, Kind of a Talk Show, on iTunes and like it at facebook.com/koats
166876.png

#7009 jza1218

jza1218

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 January 2013 - 03:58 AM

Giants prove victorious over the Patriots, 31-7. Looked like business as usual when the Pats returned an interception for a touchdown on the opening drive, but the Giants countered with a kickoff return for a TD by Eric Weems and Kenny Phillips picked up a pick 6 of his own. Giants D comes manages to shut down the Pats offense. GG AllenScribe!

#7010 CAGLeagueSports

CAGLeagueSports

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 January 2013 - 07:03 AM

Bucs send

RB Doug Martin: 24 years old
86 OVR
87 SPD
95 ACC
83 ELU
84 CAR

contract:

3 years remaining, $3.2 M bonus

2013: $1.56 M
2014: $1.78 M
2015: $2.08 M

WR Vincent Jackson:

88 OVR
88 CTH
94 CIT
88 RTE
95 RLS
90 SPD
86 AWR

4 years remaining, $25 M bonus
2013: $9.31 M
2014: $10.61 M
2015: $12.29 M
2016: $14.47 M

Team cap space: $6.00 M

Ravens send

RB Ray Rice: 26 years old

96 OVR
91 SPD
97 ACC
93 ELU
95 CAR

2 years remaining, $7.66 M bonus

2013: $5.21 M
2014: $9.32 M

Ravens 3rd round pick

Ravens cap space: $13.87 M

I believe I now have the cap space to make this deal work. Reasoning for trade: I want to upgrade my RB, Ravens owner wants a more consistent option at WR and Martin will be a starting RB for him.

Trade Approved
Do you have what it takes to compete?

#7011 slofton

slofton

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 January 2013 - 07:25 AM

Just a heads up for anyone who does CCM offline. There's a glitch that will ruin your cap space for an entire year. You'll go to 1.3 billion above the cap and wont be able to sign anyone. It seems EA has known about this since November and only fixed it on the online CCM. So if you plan to play CCM, do it online ONLY.

#7012 Superstar

Superstar

CAG Superstar!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 January 2013 - 12:27 PM

Just a heads up for anyone who does CCM offline. There's a glitch that will ruin your cap space for an entire year. You'll go to 1.3 billion above the cap and wont be able to sign anyone. It seems EA has known about this since November and only fixed it on the online CCM. So if you plan to play CCM, do it online ONLY.

I purchased this game the day it came out and I've done both from day 1 without any issues.

#7013 Wpark83

Wpark83

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 January 2013 - 03:00 PM

Trade Approved

Any update on the Giants/Dolphins trade?

#7014 ragingpdm

ragingpdm

Apocalypse is coming......

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 January 2013 - 03:31 PM

I sent a pm to Nate I assume (CAGLeagueSports)....going to post here too. I don't have an invite via Madden yet. Me and the Bills are trying to schedule our game. Thanks in advance

Posted Image

#7015 CAGLeagueSports

CAGLeagueSports

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 January 2013 - 04:40 PM

Any update on the Giants/Dolphins trade?

It just got forwarded last night. I've received 2 responses thus far.

I sent a pm to Nate I assume (CAGLeagueSports)....going to post here too. I don't have an invite via Madden yet. Me and the Bills are trying to schedule our game. Thanks in advance

Sorry, I've been out of the loop with Madden a bit the past couple days. When I played my league game yesterday, I just forgot. I'll get it sent within the hour (and as always...I will not get over how much easier things would be if you could send invites (or even accept join requests) from the website.

#7016 Wpark83

Wpark83

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 January 2013 - 04:45 PM

[quote name='CAGLeagueSports']It just got forwarded last night. I've received 2 responses thus far.

Oh sorry man, I thought it was sent on Tuesday.

#7017 GpNinja

GpNinja

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 January 2013 - 05:19 PM

Is shotgunshine the new chargesr owner or you haven't booted him yet? Me and pdm were gonna play now but I guess the invite wasn't sent or shotgun wasn't dropped yet but I have class in an hour so I can't play anymore I think we'll shoot again for tonight.

#7018 ragingpdm

ragingpdm

Apocalypse is coming......

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 January 2013 - 05:36 PM

Sorry, I've been out of the loop with Madden a bit the past couple days. When I played my league game yesterday, I just forgot. I'll get it sent within the hour (and as always...I will not get over how much easier things would be if you could send invites (or even accept join requests) from the website.

alright thanks....yes sending/accepting invites via site would be a +

Posted Image

#7019 CAGLeagueSports

CAGLeagueSports

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 January 2013 - 05:37 PM

Is shotgunshine the new chargesr owner or you haven't booted him yet? Me and pdm were gonna play now but I guess the invite wasn't sent or shotgun wasn't dropped yet but I have class in an hour so I can't play anymore I think we'll shoot again for tonight.

alright thanks....yes sending/accepting invites via site would be a +

I'm sending the invite as we speak.

#7020 CAGLeagueSports

CAGLeagueSports

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 January 2013 - 07:37 PM

Giants send

RT David Diehl 32 years old,

1 year remaining

2013: 4.49 Million