Photo
* * * * * 1 votes

CAGLS: Madden 13 Gentlemen's League - We Finished! Thanks for Playing!

• Please log in to reply
11970 replies to this topic

#7291 Blade3D

Blade3D

Grandmaster Swag

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 January 2013 - 12:14 AM

:lol: I should've been a dickhead and kept them at the beginning of the year.

Ya who knows how this would have gone had I gotten the Bears (my second choice), and you gotten the 49ers.

Check Out My Podcast

Rival Bits

Video Games, Movies, and TV

https://itunes.apple...d884775591?mt=2

181104.pngblade3d.png

#7292 staticz

staticz

FortySixin

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 January 2013 - 12:55 AM

Had a good game with N8. WRs couldn't get any separation and the field was usually blanketed by 9 defenders if I went in a 4 or 5 wide set. Carolina falls to 1-5 (1-2 with me at the helm)

Here are the highlights:

XBL - staticzV2
Steam - stat1cz

#7293 Blade3D

Blade3D

Grandmaster Swag

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 January 2013 - 01:07 AM

Had a good game with N8. WRs couldn't get any separation and the field was usually blanketed by 9 defenders if I went in a 4 or 5 wide set. Carolina falls to 1-5 (1-2 with me at the helm)

Here are the highlights:

Ok, I am convinced, I want one of these now.

Check Out My Podcast

Rival Bits

181104.pngblade3d.png

#7294 n8rockerasu

n8rockerasu

Shhh...I'm Invisible

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 January 2013 - 01:08 AM

Here are the highlights:

Really cool to see highlights (well...lowlights in the case of our game, lol). Thanks for posting that! Your capture card looks really good too. Man, I thought I had you on that last play. I was usering my MLB the whole way, and as soon as I saw the TE break, I knew that's where you were going (but I also don't know what the Fuck Babineaux was doing on that play...that pretty much shows how broken TE coverage is). But again...apparently, my defenders think the ball has AIDs or something. The bad thing is, with each narrow victory I get, I know I'm one game closer to receiving an absolute spanking, haha. I just know one is coming...and it scares me. :-k

#7295 staticz

staticz

FortySixin

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 January 2013 - 01:14 AM

Ok, I am convinced, I want one of these now.

Yeah. I recorded the entire game and was able to edit it with the built-in software in about 15 minutes. If you get one I cannot recommend the Elagato enough. It is only about $10 more than the Hauppage if you catch it at the right time on Amazon.

I was going to stream but couldn't figure out if I could record and stream at the same time. I'm pretty sure I found the option after the game though.

Really cool to see highlights (well...lowlights in the case of our game, lol). Thanks for posting that! Your capture card looks really good too. Man, I thought I had you on that last play. I was usering my MLB the whole way, and as soon as I saw the TE break, I knew that's where you were going. But again...apparently, my defenders think the ball has AIDs or something. The bad thing is, with each narrow victory I get, I know I'm one game closer to receiving an absolute spanking, haha. I just know one is coming...and it scares me. :-k

Thanks. I tried to get a balance of both of our teams and what, in my opinion, was a highlight (hard to find in a 10-7 game). I wanted to mess around with getting multiple angles but the wife was yelling about dinner ;)
XBL - staticzV2
Steam - stat1cz

#7296 Blade3D

Blade3D

Grandmaster Swag

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 January 2013 - 01:30 AM

Yeah. I recorded the entire game and was able to edit it with the built-in software in about 15 minutes. If you get one I cannot recommend the Elagato enough. It is only about $10 more than the Hauppage if you catch it at the right time on Amazon.

I was going to stream but couldn't figure out if I could record and stream at the same time. I'm pretty sure I found the option after the game though.

Thanks. I tried to get a balance of both of our teams and what, in my opinion, was a highlight (hard to find in a 10-7 game). I wanted to mess around with getting multiple angles but the wife was yelling about dinner ;)

Do we play? I want my game to be streamed lol. I will definitely get one when I have the money, I just recently bought a handgun and that was all my extra cash. You got film to go over too for anyone that makes the playoffs.

Check Out My Podcast

Rival Bits

181104.pngblade3d.png

#7297 DVO21

DVO21

Non-Pro League

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 January 2013 - 01:39 AM

Bengals over the colts 17-7

Luck was 10-15 on the night with 180 yards 1 TD 1 INT

Sproles had 19 carries for 59 yards 1 TD 1 catch for 10 yards 1 fumble

AJ Green 3 catches for 1 TD and with his 3rd down catch for a TD sealed the game for the bengals

Defense has 3 sacks 1 INT 4 forced fumbles with 2 recovered

Manny Lawson had 2 of the bengals sacks
Thomas Howard has 2 fumble recoveries and 1 INT 3 Tackles (possible DPOW)

GG Bush as always i think we have played within all the leagues about 6 or 7 times now already and every game get harder and harder as we know so much of eachothers playing style by now it becomes more of a defensive battle with us.

Madden 25

Official League Team: Bengals

Season 1: 0-0

Fans League Team: Possibly Chiefs

Season 1: 0-0

#7298 Docb9110

Docb9110

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 January 2013 - 03:59 AM

Ahhhhh I hate the servers! The Steelers and Texans got all tied up with 2 seconds left in regulation to take it to OT!

At the coin toss for OT a DESYNC happened

#7299 Flyersfan

Flyersfan

Posted 25 January 2013 - 03:59 AM

KasterDB and myself tried to play our game tonight and after a while trying to connect, we both decided to try again tomorrow. We both kept getting the "game session is no longer available" screen.

After restarting our routers, I couldn't connect to Xbox live, I eventually did, and after that couldn't connect to ea servers. The madden gods really didn't want us to play tonight, lol.

#7300 GpNinja

GpNinja

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 January 2013 - 04:05 AM

I wanna play staticz now just so I can be recorded.

#7301 slofton

slofton

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 January 2013 - 04:07 AM

I wanna play staticz now just so I can be recorded.

Not me! Than everyone can see how bad I am! lol

#7302 Docb9110

Docb9110

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 January 2013 - 04:14 AM

I'm actually ok with him play my CPU now. We have tried and attempted 5 games now. His last drive of the last game before the Desync was amazing!

I'm gonna be tied up tomorrow evening and have an early meeting tomorrow morning and tied up all day with work and family stuff tomorrow late so I won't be think ill be able to get another game in sadly. He has an open schedule tomorrow and offered to play so I am the one and has been very cooperative which is appreciated. So to me he is warranted with the CPU game.

#7303 Blade3D

Blade3D

Grandmaster Swag

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 January 2013 - 04:20 AM

I'm actually ok with him play my CPU now. We have tried and attempted 5 games now. His last drive of the last game before the Desync was amazing!

I'm gonna be tied up tomorrow evening and have an early meeting tomorrow morning and tied up all day with work and family stuff tomorrow late so I won't be think ill be able to get another game in sadly. He has an open schedule tomorrow and offered to play so I am the one and has been very cooperative which is appreciated. So to me he is warranted with the CPU game.

You arent free Saturday?

Check Out My Podcast

Rival Bits

181104.pngblade3d.png

#7304 billymcdugal

billymcdugal

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 January 2013 - 04:44 AM

Sorry Mc, you know we are cool man but I gotta go with Blade on this one.

He has a superior team, not that he is a superior player, though honestly I do believe he is top 5 in the league as far as gameplay. I believe even a mediocre player could be great with the team he has literally built up. I always have to give him credit when we chat because he has mad solid trades and built up one of the best OVR teams in the league in my opinion the lucky bastard! HAHAHA

Haha you should join my xbox live party during the game. I do a pretty mean play by play.

#7305 slofton

slofton

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 January 2013 - 05:09 AM

Early Birds(Bucs) vs Night Owls(Falcons) will be going down Saturday at 9am est.

#7306 GamerDude316

GamerDude316

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 January 2013 - 11:53 AM

^haha love it! Going to be an interesting game for sure. Thankfully I am doing absolutely nothing tonight after a long week at work so I'll probably be an old man and fall asleep early

#7307 jza1218

jza1218

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 January 2013 - 04:46 PM

Any word on the giants-patriots trade?

#7308 pitfallharry219

pitfallharry219

It's go time

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 January 2013 - 04:56 PM

We haven't seen it yet.

#7309 CAGLeagueSports

CAGLeagueSports

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 January 2013 - 05:21 PM

Any word on the giants-patriots trade?

Sorry, thought I forwarded it, but apparently, I did not. I'd call it a brain fart, but I'm more inclined to just call it a "dad moment", lol. Forwarded now.
Do you have what it takes to compete?

#7310 slofton

slofton

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 January 2013 - 05:44 PM

Sorry, thought I forwarded it, but apparently, I did not. I'd call it a brain fart, but I'm more inclined to just call it a "dad moment", lol. Forwarded now.

How dare! Burn the Chaos tainted! Smite the heretic! :D

#7311 jza1218

jza1218

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 January 2013 - 06:01 PM

Say no more, lord knows I can relate lol.

#7312 slofton

slofton

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 January 2013 - 01:19 AM

16 hour work shifts need to be outlawed. Argh

/rant

#7313 njrockpd

njrockpd

Posted 26 January 2013 - 01:25 AM

16 hour work shifts need to be outlawed. Argh

/rant

Do you work in a hospital?

#7314 staticz

staticz

FortySixin

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 January 2013 - 01:29 AM

Do you work in a hospital?

lol. As someone who works in a hospital I totally get this.
XBL - staticzV2
Steam - stat1cz

#7315 slofton

slofton

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 January 2013 - 01:32 AM

I'm apart of the lovely prison system.

#7316 n8rockerasu

n8rockerasu

Shhh...I'm Invisible

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 January 2013 - 01:32 AM

Haha...slow day for the thread. For whatever reason, I'm getting this vibe in here...

Posted Image

Damn, now I really want to watch that movie.

#7317 GpNinja

GpNinja

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 January 2013 - 04:01 AM

Is it bad if I don't know what movie that is...

#7318 irideabike

irideabike

Posted 26 January 2013 - 04:08 AM

It's grumpy old men!

#7319 njrockpd

njrockpd

Posted 26 January 2013 - 04:32 AM

Is it bad if I don't know what movie that is...

I take it you are under 21 years old.

#7320 slofton

slofton

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 January 2013 - 04:36 AM

I really want to watch that movie now.