Photo
* * * * * 1 votes

CAGLS: Madden 13 Gentlemen's League - We Finished! Thanks for Playing!

• Please log in to reply
11970 replies to this topic

#7441 slofton

slofton

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 January 2013 - 08:17 PM

Attention individuals inquiring about Harvin. I made an egregious oversight in that any trade involving Harvin will put me right up against the cap, so unfortunately I'm pulling him off the market, at least until the offseason.

Damn! :(

#7442 Ultimate Matt X

Ultimate Matt X

Posted 29 January 2013 - 10:13 PM

Lexxon is having Xbox issues but I think we'll get our game in tomorrow. I told him I may be able to play tonight if that doesn't work, but otherwise I'm hoping we play early in the evening tomorrow.

#7443 Ultimate Matt X

Ultimate Matt X

Posted 29 January 2013 - 10:26 PM

Also, about what is the average overall range for players in the third round of the draft? There are still players in the 70s available then right?

#7444 AvengedBacklog

AvengedBacklog

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 January 2013 - 10:47 PM

Pitfall and should be playing tomorrow night, so there probably won't be an early advance

#7445 slofton

slofton

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 January 2013 - 11:04 PM

Also, about what is the average overall range for players in the third round of the draft? There are still players in the 70s available then right?

From what ive seen in offline drafts, yes

#7446 neworlbush25

neworlbush25

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 January 2013 - 01:13 AM

If anybody wants to trade some guys who are demanding a shitload of money, i will accept them via trade.. I have 58 mil in cap room

Colts ownder by the way

#7447 slofton

slofton

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 January 2013 - 01:41 AM

Colts 24 Falcons 7 I don't know about neworldbush, but that was a game of crazy animations. People flying through the air, a 10 sec long tackle of my running back, and a super late hit by one of my safeties. Also, I really wonder who Matt Ryan is throwing to sometimes lol

#7448 AvengedBacklog

AvengedBacklog

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 January 2013 - 01:47 AM

If anybody wants to trade some guys who are demanding a shitload of money, i will accept them via trade.. I have 58 mil in cap room

Colts ownder by the way

what positions are you looking for?

#7449 slofton

slofton

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 January 2013 - 02:10 AM

Colts ownder by the way

Since we played our game, the trading deadline is over for us. :(

#7450 irideabike

irideabike

Posted 30 January 2013 - 02:16 AM

you can still accept trades on the computer, thats how we had to do it in the other league.

There are no shortcuts. No do-overs. What happened, happened. Trust me. I know. All of this matters.

Madden 13 SB Champ in the CAG gentleman's league.

#7451 slofton

slofton

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 January 2013 - 02:21 AM

you can still accept trades on the computer, thats how we had to do it in the other league.

oooohhhhhhhhhhh

#7452 FrankySox

FrankySox

KB24 MAMBA

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 January 2013 - 03:50 AM

Ehhh, just played the CPU controlled Chargers and needed a 62 yard bomb/broken tackle to win the game with 7 seconds left.
CAREER STATS: 521 HR, .301 BA, .419 OBP, 2 MVPs, 0 STEROIDS
Posted Image Posted Image

#7453 Flyersfan

Flyersfan

Posted 30 January 2013 - 04:49 AM

Raiders beat Ravens 27-17 in a very close game. Rookie qb Archie Urban had a great day, 153.8 qb rating, 14-17 for 198 yards, 2 td 0 int. also had a good running day with McFadden, 15 carries for 91 yards.

Right when I though momentum was shifting to the Ravens sideline after a field goal to tie the game at 10 all, Jacoby Ford had the big play of the game for me with a 104 yard kickoff return to end the third quarter.

#7454 AvengedBacklog

AvengedBacklog

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 January 2013 - 01:41 PM

DE Ryan Pickett is on the block, 88 OVR. Looking for picks or a high 70's or low 80's WR or DB

Also putting all my LB's except for Bart Scott on the block

#7455 ubernes

ubernes

Megacorner

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 January 2013 - 03:24 PM

jza and I are fine with the sim. he wasn't able to get on yesterday and I don't need to play the CPU (swamped myself!).

#7456 irideabike

irideabike

Posted 30 January 2013 - 03:33 PM

Lions Broncos at around 8 central 9 eastern

There are no shortcuts. No do-overs. What happened, happened. Trust me. I know. All of this matters.

Madden 13 SB Champ in the CAG gentleman's league.

#7457 HooRox

HooRox

Go Pack Go!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 January 2013 - 01:07 AM

Steelers-Jags going down at 10:00 EST tonite

#7458 DVO21

DVO21

Non-Pro League

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 January 2013 - 01:17 AM

so the chargers are open but we have to people on the waiting list???? just curious if either of thoughs guys have been contacted i thought the league was full.

Madden 25

Official League Team: Bengals

Season 1: 0-0

Fans League Team: Possibly Chiefs

#7459 CAGLeagueSports

CAGLeagueSports

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 January 2013 - 01:26 AM

so the chargers are open but we have to people on the waiting list???? just curious if either of thoughs guys have been contacted i thought the league was full.

This was posted a few pages ago:

It's "full" in the sense that I'm not scouring the internet looking for applicants. We have people on the waiting list, but no one has really been able to give me a fair assessment of their skill levels. njrockpd has offered to scrimmage with me, but we just haven't linked up to get that done.

I'm definitely not going to rush into it to fill the spot though. We have a very good competitive balance in the league right now (I feel like we've had at least 10 teams look like "front runners" at one point or another). So, I don't want to compromise that just to fill a CPU team.

Since then, I've offered to scrimmage with njrockpd numerous times, but he's been busy every time (which might stand to reason that he's probably too busy for another league).

As for Mile High Von, I wasn't particularly fond of the way he came into the other league as a brand new player and started questioning everything and telling BV how things should be done. Just because there are people on the waiting list doesn't always mean they're the right fit for this league.
Do you have what it takes to compete?

#7460 DVO21

DVO21

Non-Pro League

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 January 2013 - 01:35 AM

o ok sounds good i was just curious at all ive been away from this thread for the most part as of late prolly becuz of my bye week and well im not planning on making anymore trades this season maybe one in the offseason but for now im just leaving it be

Madden 25

Official League Team: Bengals

Fans League Team: Possibly Chiefs

#7461 pitfallharry219

pitfallharry219

It's go time

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 January 2013 - 01:36 AM

Bucs-Bears going down in about an hour.

#7462 Ultimate Matt X

Ultimate Matt X

Posted 31 January 2013 - 01:52 AM

The trade deadline is today right? If not Brady is available for bargain price. I have to move him before I ruin him. If we're already at the deadline look for him in the offseason.

#7463 Dark Rider

Dark Rider

Looks Dashing

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 January 2013 - 02:37 AM

Fuck. Reggie Bush just tore his ACL.

#7464 n8rockerasu

n8rockerasu

Shhh...I'm Invisible

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 January 2013 - 02:39 AM

Ouch. Right after you traded Moreno. Oh, EA. It's like you know how to ruin everything for everybody, lol.

#7465 Flyersfan

Flyersfan

Posted 31 January 2013 - 02:49 AM

I've got Jaquizz Rodgers just sitting on my bench waiting to get playing time 8-)

#7466 jza1218

jza1218

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 January 2013 - 03:02 AM

Did anyone check Moreno for a Bush voodoo doll when he left?

#7467 Wpark83

Wpark83

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 January 2013 - 03:04 AM

Man, I'm breathing a sigh of relief. Was dreading facing him in two games.

With that said, sorry bro. That really does blow.

#7468 AvengedBacklog

AvengedBacklog

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 January 2013 - 03:18 AM

Bears beat the Bucs 21-14. With a minute left and in Bears territory and a chance to tie, I foolishly decided to try and beat Darrelle Revis, resulting in the game-sealing INT. The Bears ended up with only 4 first downs in the win (helped by my over double time of possession) but it was still enough.

GG Pitfall!

EDIT: Looks like we're just waiting on Jags-Steelers since Uber and jza are fine with a sim.

#7469 pitfallharry219

pitfallharry219

It's go time

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 January 2013 - 03:24 AM

Bears beat the Bucs 21-14. With a minute left and in Bears territory and a chance to tie, I foolishly decided to try and beat Darrelle Revis, resulting in the game-sealing INT. The Bears ended up with only 4 first downs in the win (helped by my over double time of possession) but it was still enough.

GG Pitfall!

Yeah, really good game. You had over 100 yards more offense than I did.

It was nice to see what it feels like being on the other end of all those interceptions. Romo moves to 2-0 as the Bears' starting QB, only having to throw 7 passes with 4 completions and 1 TD. Forte had a rushing TD, and Revis returned one of his INTs to the house. Chicago moves to 4-3 now.

#7470 AvengedBacklog

AvengedBacklog

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 January 2013 - 03:30 AM

Yeah, really good game. You had over 100 yards more offense than I did.

It was nice to see what it feels like being on the other end of all those interceptions. Romo moves to 2-0 as the Bears' starting QB, only having to throw 7 passes with 4 completions and 1 TD. Forte had a rushing TD, and Revis returned one of his INTs to the house. Chicago moves to 4-3 now.

Yeah no kidding. I thought I had that half a step I needed on the last throw but obviously not. I've been waiting for the ugly side of Freeman to show up and boy did he ever today. Was surprised the score ended up as low as it did really expected it to be a shootout early on.