Photo
* * * * * 1 votes

CAGLS: Madden 13 Gentlemen's League - We Finished! Thanks for Playing!

• Please log in to reply
11970 replies to this topic

#8071 KasterDB

KasterDB

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 February 2013 - 05:13 AM

Im the Colts owner, and I am out of town until tomorrow night as well. So whoever I play, late Sunday night or all day Monday is a good time for me

Read this.

#8072 GpNinja

GpNinja

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 February 2013 - 05:14 AM

Read this.

What page is that on? I guess I skimmed over it or it got buried in nonsense. Lol

#8073 Blade3D

Blade3D

Grandmaster Swag

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 February 2013 - 05:20 AM

What page is that on? I guess I skimmed over it or it got buried in nonsense. Lol

That was on the previous page...

Check Out My Podcast

Rival Bits

Video Games, Movies, and TV

https://itunes.apple...d884775591?mt=2

181104.pngblade3d.png

#8074 GpNinja

GpNinja

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 February 2013 - 05:31 AM

That was on the previous page...

Posted Image

#8075 DVO21

DVO21

Non-Pro League

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 February 2013 - 07:48 AM

so i need the browns to beat the ravens and the raiders to beat the broncos and if atleast one of thoughs guys win it will help me out alot.
so.... LETS GO BROWNS AND RAIDERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Madden 25

Official League Team: Bengals

Season 1: 0-0

Fans League Team: Possibly Chiefs

#8076 Dark Rider

Dark Rider

Looks Dashing

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 February 2013 - 02:53 PM

so i need the browns to beat the ravens and the raiders to beat the broncos and if atleast one of thoughs guys win it will help me out alot.
so.... LETS GO BROWNS AND RAIDERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I find your lack of faith (In the Broncos) disturbing.

https://encrypted-tb...W2ogOy1KhtTmGBw

#8077 GamerDude316

GamerDude316

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 February 2013 - 05:25 PM

Bucs and Texans should be happening around 9:30 EST tonight, have had company up all weekend hence why it couldn't be done earlier.

#8078 scrub0bk

scrub0bk

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 February 2013 - 09:24 PM

damn 3 out of my last 5 games are against the CPU.... and one against troy so it all balances out haha

#8079 Dark Rider

Dark Rider

Looks Dashing

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 February 2013 - 01:22 AM

Broncos vs Raiders going down at 10:45p tonight. Broncos looking to rally and get their fourth straight win since Bush went out, Raiders hoping to keep Wildcard hopes alive.

#8080 Dark Rider

Dark Rider

Looks Dashing

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 February 2013 - 04:08 AM

Motherfucker just broke Tamme.

#8081 n8rockerasu

n8rockerasu

Shhh...I'm Invisible

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 February 2013 - 04:19 AM

Sounds like you need to grow your Bush back.

#8082 DVO21

DVO21

Non-Pro League

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 February 2013 - 04:55 AM

wow i thought i had it bad with injuries the broncos are hurting worse than i am

EDIT: wow played to online games tonight guys play like total cheese but i counter it with good defense and keep picking them off once i have a good lead every single one of them just quit.

Edited by DVO21, 18 February 2013 - 06:03 AM.

Madden 25

#8083 DVO21

DVO21

Non-Pro League

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 February 2013 - 05:27 AM

do we only have one guy on the waiting list i thought we had more than that?

Madden 25

#8084 irideabike

irideabike

Posted 18 February 2013 - 01:29 PM

I was hoping for basically the situation you outlined, I feel it is fair. I was already considering not taking one of the better teams next year. I want to stay in this league and not have my only option be the main league. Though I do think the trades have made a difference in my team too.

More or less explained it for me as well (minus the trades part, my upgrades have been via FA).

Started with Bush and went down hill from there. Maybe madden just wants you to pull a 2010 packers season and win out with everyone injured? Makes me want to sit half my guys at the end of the year here. Maybe I can mess with my SUB options and have them go out at 50% of there stamina or however madden decides they are tired?

Also I feel you on that DVO. If you play good D and make smart O choices people will quit on you if you get up by 2 scores; every single game will be like that.

There are no shortcuts. No do-overs. What happened, happened. Trust me. I know. All of this matters.

Madden 13 SB Champ in the CAG gentleman's league.

#8085 Dark Rider

Dark Rider

Looks Dashing

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 February 2013 - 03:00 PM

Started with Bush and went down hill from there. Maybe madden just wants you to pull a 2010 packers season and win out with everyone injured? Makes me want to sit half my guys at the end of the year here. Maybe I can mess with my SUB options and have them go out at 50% of there stamina or however madden decides they are tired?

Yeah, Madden isn't going to make this easy for me. Luckily, I am already in a good playoff place, and Bush is back next week. (And he's angry) I am going into the game against the #1 Bills so battered and broken.

Broncos beat Raiders last night 34-14!

Significant losses include Tamme and Wallace (4th String CB). If I lose anymore "play makers" I could be in real trouble. Great game played by my front four, and entire defense. Good game Flyersfan!

#8086 jbake_11

jbake_11

CAG in Training

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 February 2013 - 04:37 PM

im joelypoley's friend, and i played GpNinja a short while, am I on the waiting list? I dont really care what team I get handed

#8087 Dark Rider

Dark Rider

Looks Dashing

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 February 2013 - 04:55 PM

im joelypoley's friend, and i played GpNinja a short while, am I on the waiting list? I dont really care what team I get handed

How's it going? What we are doing this year is waiting until the off season to start handing out teams. We should have the Rams, Giants, Dolphins, and Chargers available then. Playoffs are going down in just a few weeks, so if you are willing to wait, I am sure there will be a team available for you!

Until then, feel free to post and comment, as I am sure we would all love to get to know you.

If you will post your info like this, I would imagine Nate can put you on the waiting list, pending no unforeseen problems. Also, please make sure to read all the rules listed in the first post.

CAG Name:
Gamertag:
Time Zone:
Availability:

#8088 jbake_11

jbake_11

CAG in Training

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 February 2013 - 05:03 PM

CAG Name: jbake_11
Gamertag: bakenator11
Time Zone: EST
Availability: Nights and Weekends

I have been following the forum for a short bit, i understand the wait til season ends. I just want to make sure I get in the league. I prefer the dolphins bc the state of their roster obviously but if I cant get them then oh well.

#8089 GpNinja

GpNinja

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 February 2013 - 05:40 PM

If you do get the Dolphins I'll be looking foward to every game. I know I could have won our match but just made some bad plays. The Jet's have taken me to overtime and I barely won. So if my game with you says anything about you and the Jets. Then this division is gonna be crazy.. Lol

#8090 jbake_11

jbake_11

CAG in Training

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 February 2013 - 05:50 PM

If you do get the Dolphins I'll be looking foward to every game. I know I could have won our match but just made some bad plays. The Jet's have taken me to overtime and I barely won. So if my game with you says anything about you and the Jets. Then this division is gonna be crazy.. Lol

man im really looking forward to it, without the competition of playing a real person Madden gets boring after awhile.

#8091 GpNinja

GpNinja

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 February 2013 - 06:06 PM

Update on the Bills and Colts. I assume he still hasn't gotten back yet or if he is hasn't had time to get on CAG. I think we will be able to get a game in tonight if I get a reply. If I don't hear back by tonight I guess I'll request N8 to put him on auto so I can play the CPU.

#8092 DVO21

DVO21

Non-Pro League

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 February 2013 - 06:17 PM

hey should be around i know he played his official league game very late last night i will try and contact him for u

EDIT: doesnt look like many games were played this weekend everyone must be busy

Madden 25

#8093 GpNinja

GpNinja

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 February 2013 - 06:20 PM

hey should be around i know he played his official league game very late last night i will try and contact him for u

EDIT: doesnt look like many games were played this weekend everyone must be busy

Alright cool I should be back home around 9 central we can play anytime after that.

He could possibly be sleeping in or something haha.

#8094 GamerDude316

GamerDude316

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 February 2013 - 06:22 PM

Texans managed a 31-21 win over the Bucs last night in a decent game with doc. His rookie looked like Joe Montana against my D and the game lagged out for me on an INT, but otherwise it was good. Fell behind early and couldn't finish off the late comeback.

#8095 irideabike

irideabike

Posted 18 February 2013 - 06:24 PM

ya seems like not too many people got games in. Kaster didn't get back to me until last night and I wasn't around (I crash early when I have to get up at 5 on a monday lol), he said he should be available today just waiting for a message back.

Edit: Docs rookie QB has been so off and on this year lol. One day he plays huge for him and the next he just can't stop throwing to the wrong team.

There are no shortcuts. No do-overs. What happened, happened. Trust me. I know. All of this matters.

Madden 13 SB Champ in the CAG gentleman's league.

#8096 GamerDude316

GamerDude316

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 February 2013 - 06:33 PM

Yeah well he looked like Montana last night lol. Didn't matter if there was 1 guy around the ball or 5, receiver still caught it with no problem. Meanwhile my receivers have stone hands week after week dropping open passes

#8097 Blade3D

Blade3D

Grandmaster Swag

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 February 2013 - 07:26 PM

I've been working on getting my CB's and WR's consistency up to at least 1. Moss and Bowe both don't have the drop open passes package costs 20k. Cam Newton I got all his accuracies up to 88, but he doesn't have tight spirals 20k so I am working on that next. Most of my offensive line didn't have high stamina so I been getting them all to at least 90 even the backups. I think I have them all to 90 except my starting rookie Center who is at 87 or so, and he started at like 60 something (put every point so far into it). There are definitely categories that are more valuable then the others.

Check Out My Podcast

Rival Bits

Video Games, Movies, and TV

https://itunes.apple...d884775591?mt=2

181104.pngblade3d.png

#8098 Docb9110

Docb9110

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 February 2013 - 07:55 PM

ya seems like not too many people got games in. Kaster didn't get back to me until last night and I wasn't around (I crash early when I have to get up at 5 on a monday lol), he said he should be available today just waiting for a message back.

Edit: Docs rookie QB has been so off and on this year lol. One day he plays huge for him and the next he just can't stop throwing to the wrong team.

COULDNT POSSIBLY BE USER ERROR! LOL....stupid rookie has a big head and I cant coral him! haha, I definitely agree though. Some games I have 300 and 5 tds with no pics and other I have 45 yards and 8 picks! When Im good Im good, and when Im back I want to shoot him in the face. There is no middle and I cant seem to find a good rythm week to week. Excellant game though, i was definitely worried but my defense held Rice pretty decently which suprised me honestly. I was getting to the edges and good penetration (thats what he said when she was satisified! OHHH) in the middle. I think when I get behind badly I just throw throw throw and get stuffed on the runs due to poor play calling.

Either way 6-6 and it looks like I may have a slim chance at the playoffs as I play both the Titans and Colts again as well as the Jags and Saints. DAMNIT N8 why couldnt you stay CPU controlled like you planned hahaha! I need to win out it looks like and need N8 to lose at least one. I own the tiebreak I believe!

KASTER AM I WRONG IN THE ABOVE?

#8099 slofton

slofton

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 February 2013 - 07:59 PM

I say we test N8's CBs for stick'um! I just witnessed one of the best INT's ive ever seen. The guy was diving for a deflected pass and one handed it from above when it was a foot off the ground. Downright amazing.

#8100 n8rockerasu

n8rockerasu

Shhh...I'm Invisible

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 February 2013 - 08:00 PM

Titans - 33
Falcons - 17

The Titans squeaked out another win thanks to some big INTs. The final dagger was the most ridiculous though. Matt Ryan threw the ball, and my CB knocked it down...like you're taught to do. But Markelle Martin was like "fuck that shit!" and dove in front of him, intercepting the ball and rolling out of bounds in one swift motion. I had no control at all over that part of the play...and I'm glad it didn't end up deciding the game. But damn, lol.

Also, my special teams is terrible, I don't really know how you improve your special teams...but if feels like my opponent starts every drive at at least the 30 yard line. slofton almost took a kickoff all the way back to the TD, but thankfully, I was able to catch him at the 15 yard line with 88 speed LB Zach Brown. I've even tried boosting the tackling and play recognition of my backups with the logic that "hey...they play special teams...so they need to be good at tackling". But that seems to have made them worse. Seriously...intentionally kicking the ball out of bounds and letting my opponent start at the 40 might be an improvement, haha.

Anyway, good game, slofton! Your red zone defense was stingy as hell. I thought I was going to be kicking field goals all day.

Titans
Jake Locker - 9-14, 276 yds, 2 TDS, 0 INTs (damn...that's almost like a real QB...which is even more impressive considering my receivers had 4 drops)
Chris Johnson - 20 att, 104 yds, 1 TD
Brian Quick - 5 rec, 100 yds, 1 TD (App State represent!)
Jared Cook - 2 rec, 74 yds
Kendall Wright - 1 rec, 80 yds, 1 TD
Jason McCourty - 2 tackles, 1 TFL, 1 INT
Markelle Martin - 1 tackle, 1 INT
Alterraun Verner - 1 INT
Corey Webster - 1 INT

Falcons
Matt Ryan - 7-18, 125 yds, 2 TDs, 4 INTs, 1 att, 12 yds
Taiwan Jones - 10 att, 32 yds, 1 TD, 3 rec, 53 yds
Vernon Davis - 3 rec, 33 yds, 1 TD
Reggie Wayne - 1 rec, 39 yds
Christopher Owens - 4 tackles, 1 sack
William Moore - 4 tackles, 1 sack
John Abraham - 3 tackles, 1 sack

Edited by n8rockerasu, 19 February 2013 - 05:42 PM.