Photo
* * * * * 1 votes

CAGLS: Madden 13 Gentlemen's League - We Finished! Thanks for Playing!

• Please log in to reply
11970 replies to this topic

#8131 neworlbush25

neworlbush25

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 February 2013 - 03:16 AM

My bad ninja. When can you play?

#8132 GpNinja

GpNinja

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 February 2013 - 03:20 AM

My bad ninja. When can you play?

right now?

#8133 neworlbush25

neworlbush25

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 February 2013 - 03:31 AM

right now?

I can't get it in tonight. I'm busy all day tomorrow and going to tiesto tomorrow night, so I won't be able to play :/ hopefully n8 can put me on auto for the night so you can play the CPU

#8134 CAGLeagueSports

CAGLeagueSports

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 February 2013 - 08:50 AM

I can't get it in tonight. I'm busy all day tomorrow and going to tiesto tomorrow night, so I won't be able to play :/ hopefully n8 can put me on auto for the night so you can play the CPU

All right, you're on auto pilot. GpNinja can play his game whenever.

Also, how in the hell has nobody noticed that the game records scores and stats wrong? I was pretty sure that the final score of my game with slofton was 33-17, but when I was reviewing the end of game stats, it showed 33-23, and showed Taiwan Jones having a rushing TD, and Reggie Wayne and Vernon Davis each having receiving TDs. I'm pretty sure I've seen the game screw up the score before, but I've never seen it actually award stats to players that didn't exist.

I thought for sure this would just be an end of game glitch, but when I just put neworlbush on auto pilot, I looked at the post-game stats, and it STILL shows Jones, Wayne, and Davis as having TDs (even though it also showed the correct score of 33-17)...which must mean that those are counting toward their season goals. Has anybody read anything about someone bringing this to EA's attention? I can't be the first person noticing this.
Do you have what it takes to compete?

#8135 DVO21

DVO21

Non-Pro League

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 February 2013 - 08:55 AM

season stats are correct but sometimes the box score after the game is messed up. thoughs box scores dont effect season goals.

EDIT: i noticed it in season one in the other league and kept track of players stats after the game in a book to see which would count towards goals. since after the game inside the action area the box score would change. therefore if u go by season stats for ur players that wut u go off of they reflect the actual game stats that u see in the recap area.

one time i noticed that my back up QB had made 4 throws in a game and he was never in even once when checking his season stats he had no stats

Madden 25

Official League Team: Bengals

Season 1: 0-0

Fans League Team: Possibly Chiefs

Season 1: 0-0

#8136 slofton

slofton

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 February 2013 - 11:21 AM

I noticed that too. Davis and Jones did have the TDs. Wayne had that long catch and was stopped at the 1. Maybe Madden glitched and counted it? Also, that a total of 21 points. Did Madden give me a safety? Or did I get a FG and miss an XP?

#8137 JoelyPoley

JoelyPoley

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 February 2013 - 01:18 PM

I played the Wash/NYG game last night.
ASCII stupid question... get a stupid ANSI!

#8138 slofton

slofton

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 February 2013 - 01:37 PM

Also, looking to get rid of J-Bab 91 ovr DT. I'd like to move up in the draft. Somewhere around pick 3ish.

This is of course just to let people know for when we can start trading in the offseason. Also, is there a way to see the pick order?

Edited by slofton, 19 February 2013 - 02:37 PM.

#8139 DarkTower80

DarkTower80

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 February 2013 - 02:32 PM

I told CAR they could play the CPU because I have been pretty busy this weekend.

#8140 Nflfan

Nflfan

Posted 19 February 2013 - 02:45 PM

it seems like there are lot of actives in here.. i cant wait to start playing!!! what week are you guys in?

#8141 slofton

slofton

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 February 2013 - 02:47 PM

it seems like there are lot of actives in here.. i cant wait to start playing!!! what week are you guys in?

CAGLS: Madden 13 Gentlemen's League - Week 13 Due 2/19! Teams Open For Next Season!

:D

#8142 staticz

staticz

FortySixin

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 February 2013 - 02:53 PM

I told CAR they could play the CPU because I have been pretty busy this weekend.

Would you be able to play tonight? I actually didn't get a chance to play the CPU.

#8143 DarkTower80

DarkTower80

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 February 2013 - 03:01 PM

I may have time but it is pretty up in the air. You can still play the CPU so it doesn't hold everybody up.

#8144 Dark Rider

Dark Rider

Looks Dashing

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 February 2013 - 05:05 PM

Playoff Picture:

AFC
1. Bills (9-2)
2. Chiefs (9-3)
3. Ravens (9-3)
4. Titans (8-4)
5. Bengals (8-4)
6. Broncos (8-4)

In the Hunt:
Jets (7-5)
Patriots (7-5)

Needs Help:
Texans (6-6)

NFC
1. (y) 49ers (12-0)
2. (x) Lions (11-0)
3. Eagles (8-3)
4. Saints (7-5)
5. Vikings (7-4)
6. Seahawks (7-4)

In the Hunt:
Cardinals (7-5)
Buccaneers (5-7)

Needs Help:
Redskins (5-7)
Bears (5-7)

Obviously everything could change, but it looks like it is going to come down to the wire for a lot of teams.

Edited by Dark Rider, 20 February 2013 - 12:53 AM.

#8145 jbake_11

jbake_11

CAG in Training

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 February 2013 - 05:28 PM

will I be able to takeover a team when the playoffs start, figured a terrible teams offseason would start then or would it be after the playoffs and its the leagues offseason? I just dont want to miss out on FA and draft if im given a team

#8146 irideabike

irideabike

Posted 19 February 2013 - 05:35 PM

After playoffs start it doesn't matter when you join as long as it is before the SB, nothing changes for non playoff teams until the SB is over (I know last year I couldn't practice or do anything worth while when the playoffs started other than look at my roster). I'm assuming n8 will send out invites around the time or right after the playoffs start so nothing is messed up in the offseason, and we know which team needs squatters.

There are no shortcuts. No do-overs. What happened, happened. Trust me. I know. All of this matters.

Madden 13 SB Champ in the CAG gentleman's league.

#8147 CAGLeagueSports

CAGLeagueSports

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 February 2013 - 05:53 PM

I would like to join this league asap

As I explained on the last page, we will be taking new teams once we reach the offseason in a few weeks. Feel free to post your information and you will be added to the waiting list. Also, please feel free to post and get to know everyone.

CAGLS: Madden 13 Gentlemen's League - Week 13 Due 2/19! Teams Open For Next Season!

:D

I know you're new to CAG, and it can take some getting used to. But try to follow along. I'd love to add you to the waiting list, but all I've got is your CAG name. I do appreciate you posting in the thread though. Just gotta make sure you read it too. ;)

will I be able to takeover a team when the playoffs start, figured a terrible teams offseason would start then or would it be after the playoffs and its the leagues offseason? I just dont want to miss out on FA and draft if im given a team

Yeah, we'll get you added once the playoffs start...but there won't be anything you can do other than look over your roster and see what expiring contracts you have. Free agency doesn't begin until after the Super Bowl...and the draft is after that.
Do you have what it takes to compete?

#8148 Nflfan

Nflfan

Posted 19 February 2013 - 06:03 PM

I know you're new to CAG, and it can take some getting used to. But try to follow along. I'd love to add you to the waiting list, but all I've got is your CAG name. I do appreciate you posting in the thread though. Just gotta make sure you read it too. ;)

Yeah, we'll get you added once the playoffs start...but there won't be anything you can do other than look over your roster and see what expiring contracts you have. Free agency doesn't begin until after the Super Bowl...and the draft is after that.

i have been reading recent post and follow some people...

my xbox username is toothlesshail93 im avaliable to play anytime after 6:00 est everyday but wednesday i could play after 8:00 est on wednsdays

damm its only week 13? its going to take months for me to join this league.. theres no way to join to start getting my roster decent at least? even if i play a playoff contender i will just loose so i dont interfer in there chances

#8149 slofton

slofton

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 February 2013 - 06:05 PM

Anyone tried a CAP with Walter Payton? My god is it fun to play. 98 spd, 99acc, 97 agi, 90ish elusive and trucking? I recommend trying it for fun.

#8150 jbake_11

jbake_11

CAG in Training

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 February 2013 - 06:11 PM

I understand, thats no problem. I would just like to know what im dealing with IF I get a team thats all

#8151 pitfallharry219

pitfallharry219

It's go time

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 February 2013 - 06:14 PM

I somehow thought we were above running up the score against the CPU just to mine for XP. 9 TD passes?

#8152 jbake_11

jbake_11

CAG in Training

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 February 2013 - 06:14 PM

and I did post all my info back on page 405

#8153 Dark Rider

Dark Rider

Looks Dashing

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 February 2013 - 06:22 PM

and I did post all my info back on page 405

He was talking to the other guy. You're all good and have been added to the wait list.

#8154 KasterDB

KasterDB

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 February 2013 - 06:22 PM

I somehow thought we were above running up the score against the CPU just to mine for XP. 9 TD passes?

Woah! What game is that?

#8155 pitfallharry219

pitfallharry219

It's go time

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 February 2013 - 06:24 PM

Bills vs CPU Colts. Ridiculous.

#8156 AvengedBacklog

AvengedBacklog

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 February 2013 - 06:25 PM

Wish I could say I'm surprised...

#8157 slofton

slofton

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 February 2013 - 06:27 PM

What was the final score?

#8158 pitfallharry219

pitfallharry219

It's go time

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 February 2013 - 06:28 PM

What was the final score?

70-14, I think.

#8159 irideabike

irideabike

Posted 19 February 2013 - 06:32 PM

i have been reading recent post and follow some people...

my xbox username is toothlesshail93 im avaliable to play anytime after 6:00 est everyday but wednesday i could play after 8:00 est on wednsdays

damm its only week 13? its going to take months for me to join this league.. theres no way to join to start getting my roster decent at least? even if i play a playoff contender i will just loose so i dont interfer in there chances

It should be just over 2 weeks until we reach the playoffs, not that far at. With advancement every 4 days we are looking at 16 days left of the regular season before the playoffs.

There are no shortcuts. No do-overs. What happened, happened. Trust me. I know. All of this matters.

Madden 13 SB Champ in the CAG gentleman's league.

#8160 n8rockerasu

n8rockerasu

Shhh...I'm Invisible

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 February 2013 - 06:35 PM

Yeah, that's going to be a new official rule. It's one thing if the CPU keeps turning the ball over (which they will do) and you're running all over them. But to keep throwing the ball is pretty fucking lame and obviously shows what you're trying to do. Once again, people will try to get away with every little thing they can if there's not a black and white rule against it. I guess I won't give him a strike since there was no concrete policy about it. But there definitely is one now.