Photo
* * * * * 1 votes

CAGLS: Madden 13 Gentlemen's League - We Finished! Thanks for Playing!

• Please log in to reply
11970 replies to this topic

#8341 Blade3D

Blade3D

Grandmaster Swag

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 February 2013 - 01:14 AM

Jim Nantz said "Oh, they're back in it now! It's a one score game!" Fuck you, Jim Nantz, you remedial math son of a bitch.

lmao

Check Out My Podcast

Rival Bits

Video Games, Movies, and TV

https://itunes.apple...d884775591?mt=2

181104.pngblade3d.png

#8342 njrockpd

njrockpd

Posted 24 February 2013 - 01:15 AM

I don't even know who I'm playing. I haven't heard from anyone about a game.

#8343 pitfallharry219

pitfallharry219

It's go time

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 February 2013 - 01:16 AM

#8344 n8rockerasu

n8rockerasu

Shhh...I'm Invisible

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 February 2013 - 01:16 AM

I'll advance us now then so this game can get the hell away from me, lol.

#8345 n8rockerasu

n8rockerasu

Shhh...I'm Invisible

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 February 2013 - 01:18 AM

Posted Image

#8346 CAGLeagueSports

CAGLeagueSports

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 February 2013 - 01:28 AM

We've advanced...leave me alone...get off my lawn, lol.

Deadline will be 2/27.
Do you have what it takes to compete?

#8347 DVO21

DVO21

Non-Pro League

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 February 2013 - 01:31 AM

so just started scouting for positions id like to fill and looks like the 2 main positions i wanted to upgrade there nothing great in the draft at thoughs positions they arent actually all worse than wut i got. im guessing the draft will be a depth filler for me instead :(

Madden 25

Official League Team: Bengals

Season 1: 0-0

Fans League Team: Possibly Chiefs

#8348 njrockpd

njrockpd

Posted 24 February 2013 - 01:43 AM

so just started scouting for positions id like to fill and looks like the 2 main positions i wanted to upgrade there nothing great in the draft at thoughs positions they arent actually all worse than wut i got. im guessing the draft will be a depth filler for me instead :(

What positions?

#8349 Konfusion

Konfusion

Bleeding Purple and Black

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 February 2013 - 01:45 AM

What positions are you looking for? I imagine there will be owners looking to trade players for draft picks, assuming you have decent picks. I Haven't scouted yet, so I can't say for sure what I would be willing to give up, but good chance I would want to pick up some picks if the price is right.

#8350 njrockpd

njrockpd

Posted 24 February 2013 - 02:50 AM

disregard

Edited by njrockpd, 24 February 2013 - 02:50 AM.
Wrong League

#8351 n8rockerasu

n8rockerasu

Shhh...I'm Invisible

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 February 2013 - 03:05 AM

What positions?

Missionary?

#8352 DVO21

DVO21

Non-Pro League

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 February 2013 - 03:19 AM

Bengals over the cardinals 38-17

Andrew Luck 12-15 with 271 yards 4 TDs
Darren Sproles 22 carries for 106 yards 1 TD
AJ Green 7 catches for 126 yards 3 TDs

Defense has 2 Sacks both by Manny Lawson. The Defense also had 3 Picks 2 by Leon Hall 1 by Taylor Mays.

GG Billy

My next game is a huge one against the Ravens. No room for mistakes in that game or it will cost me. i'm hoping that the Steelers beat the Ravens that way the Ravens and Bengals Record is tied and the game will be for the division pretty much. I'm also rooting for the bears against the chiefs maybe i can get the number 2 seed in the AFC. this season started off rough at one point i was 2-4.

Edited by DVO21, 24 February 2013 - 03:38 AM.

Madden 25

#8353 HooRox

HooRox

Go Pack Go!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 February 2013 - 03:48 AM

Oh, I will say though, HooRox, while of course I don't blame you for "Squib Kick-Gate", you actually aren't supposed to adjust the angle if you want to do one. EA fucked up this game so badly that when you screw with the angle...well, you see what happens. That policy actually is in the OP. That kind of sucked too because you placed your punt perfectly after that (pinning me at the 7)...when a squib kick definitely wouldn't have had the same result.

Nate, you are indeed a gentleman. I was unaware that messing the with squib direction was in the OP, but it certainly makes sense given the outcome. You've thought of nearly everything. I'm glad you recognized it was innocuous. As for the punt, I got lucky. I tried to just kick it up in the air since I was at the 45 and make you fair catch or have it go into the end zone, but I hit the right stick at a funny angle and the kick ended up perfect. As you said, the game was certainly stacked in my direction tonite -- I almost never play that well. ;) Hopefully we'll rematch sometime next season in a game that is not so predetermined.

#8354 Superstar

Superstar

CAG Superstar!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 February 2013 - 06:11 PM

Sent a PM to the Falcons owner. Hoping to get the game in tonight!

#8355 L4WII

L4WII

Posted 24 February 2013 - 07:49 PM

Sent pm to bears owner waiting on response

#8356 Superstar

Superstar

CAG Superstar!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 February 2013 - 07:50 PM

Saints\Falcons is set for Tuesday at 8pm est!

#8357 Dark Rider

Dark Rider

Looks Dashing

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 February 2013 - 07:53 PM

Just Pmed Kaster. Hopefully we can get our game in today.

#8358 Blade3D

Blade3D

Grandmaster Swag

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 February 2013 - 08:04 PM

Coby Fleener is out 3 weeks with a broken finger, at least he will be back for the playoffs. Tarrell Brown is 3 interceptions from breaking the season interception record.

EDIT: Also, anyone looking to trade a top tier running back hit me up. I'll be looking to get one in the offseason.

Edited by Blade3D, 24 February 2013 - 08:40 PM.

Check Out My Podcast

Rival Bits

Video Games, Movies, and TV

https://itunes.apple...d884775591?mt=2

181104.pngblade3d.png

#8359 n8rockerasu

n8rockerasu

Shhh...I'm Invisible

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 February 2013 - 08:47 PM

Sent a PM to myself. Waiting on response.

#8360 Docb9110

Docb9110

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 February 2013 - 09:08 PM

Hey N8 you responded and we are planning on 8cst tonite unless the flu flares up! Lol

#8361 DVO21

DVO21

Non-Pro League

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 February 2013 - 09:11 PM

thats a big game for u guyes

Madden 25

#8362 GpNinja

GpNinja

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 February 2013 - 09:37 PM

GG pats I don't think I should have won that one though. That return TD shoudn't have happened then that INT return was pretty lucky. Then when I got the passing TD nobody was on my guyI don't know if you realised that or not.. I think our next game will be a punting battle like it as in the first quater.

#8363 Docb9110

Docb9110

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 February 2013 - 11:25 PM

thats a big game for u guyes

Pretty much winner goes to the playoffs!

#8364 DVO21

DVO21

Non-Pro League

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 February 2013 - 12:09 AM

lol im hoping its u doc i dont want to chance having to play n8 after the early season beating he gave me.

Madden 25

#8365 Docb9110

Docb9110

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 February 2013 - 12:40 AM

It's weird I beat him pretty squarely and you beat the ever loving piss outta me! It's fairly weird though that he and I play 2 times a year being rivals in the division. We ALWAYS split the season so he's up for the win! I'm trying to break tradition!

#8366 n8rockerasu

n8rockerasu

Shhh...I'm Invisible

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 February 2013 - 12:43 AM

Hey N8 you responded and we are planning on 8cst tonite unless the flu flares up! Lol

Yeah, I don't think tonight is going to work, man. Just too much going on over here. Wife is resting on the couch, my daughter is napping and could wake up any time. Normally, I love winter, but I'm ready for this flu season to be fucking over. It feels like every god damn week there's a different strand of some disgusting shit virus going around...and with my wife being an elementary school teacher, we're like a deer in headlights for it. I'm starting to think it's less and less crazy wearing a surgical mask and latex gloves everywhere.

I also realized earlier today that I might not be around for the playoffs regardless of whether I make it or not. We're taking our daughter on a 10 hour drive to meet her great grandparents in NY, so I'll be gone from 3/15 to 3/22...and won't be able to bring my Xbox. I guess I'll have to advance the league from the website and hopefully no one will need to be put on auto pilot. Considering that, I'm kinda wishing I had just tanked the rest of my games now. Nothing like just missing the playoffs and ending up with 13th pick.

#8367 Docb9110

Docb9110

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 February 2013 - 12:46 AM

Yeah, I don't think tonight is going to work, man. Just too much going on over here. Wife is resting on the couch, my daughter is napping and could wake up any time. Normally, I love winter, but I'm ready for this flu season to be fucking over. It feels like every god damn week there's a different strand of some disgusting shit virus going around...and with my wife being an elementary school teacher, we're like a deer in headlights for it. I'm starting to think it's less and less crazy wearing a surgical mask and latex gloves everywhere.

No problem man! My wife is getting over it and my SPARTAN TROOPER 1 year old is fighting through a double ear infection and a nasal infection!

I'm not available tomorrow at all and Tuesday won't be until after 9cst followed by an appt with a client Wednesday evening! Can you play Tuesday?

#8368 n8rockerasu

n8rockerasu

Shhh...I'm Invisible

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 February 2013 - 12:52 AM

No problem man! My wife is getting over it and my SPARTAN TROOPER 1 year old is fighting through a double ear infection and a nasal infection!

I'm not available tomorrow at all and Tuesday won't be until after 9cst followed by an appt with a client Wednesday evening! Can you play Tuesday?

You can't play until after 9 on Tuesday? That's the absolute latest I can start... I guess I'm getting a sim loss then.

#8369 Docb9110

Docb9110

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 February 2013 - 12:56 AM

Nah man I just looked, I can do Tuesday around 730cst. Monday and Wednesday are completely out.

Out of curiosity, if say I couldn't find a time we could get together and you could wouldn't you play the CPU if I couldn't make it? That wouldn't be a sim would it? Did you mean SIM as in One of us play the CPU?

I mean I misquoted my schedule so we should be able to play so it's not an issue here of course. Just curious if I misinterpreted that is all

#8370 n8rockerasu

n8rockerasu

Shhh...I'm Invisible

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 February 2013 - 01:03 AM

Nah man I just looked, I can do Tuesday around 730cst. Monday and Wednesday are completely out.

Out of curiosity, if say I couldn't find a time we could get together and you could wouldn't you play the CPU if I couldn't make it? That wouldn't be a sim would it? Did you mean SIM as in One of us play the CPU?

I mean I misquoted my schedule so we should be able to play so it's not an issue here of course. Just curious if I misinterpreted that is all

That's a tough one because it's a complete judgment call, and I almost feel like I'd need to get the trade committee to rule on it or something. I totally get what you're saying though. There are 4 days to play the game...one person isn't available 3 out of the 4 days...and the only day they can play, the other person isn't available. Whose "fault" is it that the game can't get scheduled. Personally, I would try to be fair and allow the person who was "most available" to play the CPU...but it could definitely be a messy one to rule on.

I'm glad we were able to avoid that though.

Titans vs Texans - Tuesday @ 7:30 PM CST.